over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin once or twice a day?

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've used slin many times so I'm familiar with its use...
Any I wanted to get the most benifit out of it.
Many use it twice a day, but it seems insulin will only make you fat if you're not using it when lifting or post workout.
If anything I was considering keeping it at pre or post workout, and just spiking my own insulin the rest of the day with dextrose/fast acting carbs
I'd appreciate any advice for whatever gives the most benifit "muscle growth"

me personally , im carb sensitive so i would onky take it around training when i would have carbs , but unless you are over eating when you take it i don't thin there woukd be that big of a risk of fat storage.

I think most people get themselves in a bind with gaining fat with slin because they pick a dose and try to adjust there food to match it and the body can't use it all so.it's only other option would be to store to fat.

I would think that if you rode the line on using enough insulin with minimal carbs so that your blood glucose stayed low that you wouldn't be able to gain fat. I think thats a terrible idea but a possibility.

I prefer once a day, however if you do end up doing it 2x a day I recommend 1x in the morning when you wake up with breakfast and 1x pre/post workout

Thanks guys. Also, I should add that I only use Humalog unless I've ran out.

me personally , im carb sensitive so i would onky take it around training when i would have carbs , but unless you are over eating when you take it i don't thin there woukd be that big of a risk of fat storage.

I think most people get themselves in a bind with gaining fat with slin because they pick a dose and try to adjust there food to match it and the body can't use it all so.it's only other option would be to store to fat.

I would think that if you rode the line on using enough insulin with minimal carbs so that your blood glucose stayed low that you wouldn't be able to gain fat. I think thats a terrible idea but a possibility.

Is around workout time the majority of your carb consumption?

I've used slin many times so I'm familiar with its use...
Any I wanted to get the most benifit out of it.
Many use it twice a day, but it seems insulin will only make you fat if you're not using it when lifting or post workout.
If anything I was considering keeping it at pre or post workout, and just spiking my own insulin the rest of the day with dextrose/fast acting carbs
I'd appreciate any advice for whatever gives the most benifit "muscle growth"

2-3iu with each meal without any change in diet, insulin does not make you fat, eating more with insulin makes you fat

2-3iu with each meal without any change in diet, insulin does not make you fat, eating more with insulin makes you fat

x2

If guys didn't want to pin so much then maybe even 4-5iu a few times daily with your largest carb meals.

I personally wouldn't shoot more than 5IU humalog unless it is pre workout and even then it's only about 6-7IU for me.

I need to sort myself out as I was planning to shoot slin at small doses twice daily and about 6iu pre workout but only been doing the pre workout shot recently.

Is around workout time the majority of your carb consumption?

Yep , my carbs are in my intra shake , post shake and post workout meal.

3:30 pm start sipping Intra workout , 10-15iu Humulin-R IM
start training at 4:00
50g HBCD , 20g EAA , 10g Glutamine , 10g Creatine , 5g Lucine , 5g Citrillune malate.

5:30pm Post workout shake
50g hydrolysed whey isolate , 50g HBCD

7:00 , Dinner
8oz Sirloin , 8oz sweet potatoes.

Thats all the carbs id get in a day , i normally take in very few carbs a day

Last edited:
x2

If guys didn't want to pin so much then maybe even 4-5iu a few times daily with your largest carb meals.

I personally wouldn't shoot more than 5IU humalog unless it is pre workout and even then it's only about 6-7IU for me.

I need to sort myself out as I was planning to shoot slin at small doses twice daily and about 6iu pre workout but only been doing the pre workout shot recently.

This is what I o. I shoot slin preworkout with quite a bit of intra carbs. Then I shoot 3-5 iu at two other large carb meals throughout the day. I actually see body fat decreases and increased vascularity from doing it this way. Don't increase carbs to meet the demand of the slin. That's what makes people fat. Use the least amount possible to get the results you want

Several times a day in small doses. 2-5iu does more than you would think!

Some thing odd just happend...
I just drank a shake of 90 grams of carb "dextrose" and 30 grams EAA. I've been slowly sipping on this for 1.5 hours.
I just randomly became dizzy, then extremely sweaty, and then extremely hungry.
I haven't even started slin yet,and swear this was hypo feelings.That or I just haven't had dextrose in awhile. I ate some beef and animal crackers and now I'm fine.

What just happened?

sounds like your blood sugar dropped , why or how i don't know.

invest in a good BG meter though , it'll help you see where you are in relation to how you feel.

I just drank a shake of 90 grams of carb "dextrose" and 30 grams EAA. I've been slowly sipping on this for 1.5 hours.
I haven't even started slin yet,and swear this was hypo feelings.That or I just haven't had dextrose in awhile. I ate some beef and animal crackers and now I'm fine.

What just happened?

Happens to me once in a while when I take tren. Shitty feeling.

What just happened?

Reactive Hypoglycemia - Your body released a little too much insulin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactive_hypoglycemia

Interesting.
This has happened only twice when I used Humalog and that HBCD carb. I'm surprised this happened with no exogenous slin used.
Wow.

I get it all the time post workout if I have 100g fast carbs and don't eat a meal soon after.

it is probably less likely to happen with exogenous slin because your body will know you already have slin in the blood and wont over react and release too much

I get it all the time post workout if I have 100g fast carbs and don't eat a meal soon after.

it is probably less likely to happen with exogenous slin because your body will know you already have slin in the blood and wont over react and release too much

Ya I get it post workout occasionally too.

What just happened?

This can happen. The dextrose triggered insulin to the point where there was more insulin than carbs and you went hypo. From what I understand dextrose is a great trigger for natural insulin production.

Is it bad that I kinda liked the crazy hunger?
I ate 12oz beef in 4 minutes, and after i didn't feel like i had anything to eat. I wasn't hungry but I didn't feel like I just ate.
I could barely eat a pound of meat per day split up let alone 12oz in one sitting. Yes I have hunger issues after my cancer.

Could this hypo be good for bulking? Lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner