over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin pin injection sites (oil based)

AGutierrez1980

Newbies
Recently switched to slins for my gear, love it, but want to start doing the really small ED or maybe EOD injections

I cycle around delts, glutes, abs, quads

I want to have more sites because I do get a small lump that I like to give a good week or two at least before I go back and jab that site again.

I might add lower, mid and upper quads, MAYBE teardrop (makes me cringe thinking about it), maybe triceps if I can reach, and I guess obliques. Are those all pretty safe bets? Biceps calves and traps I just don't think I can get myself to do.... I tried biceps three times and each time the pin went flying across the room *shudders*

I been using 1/2cc 29guage 1/2" length needle
A little harder to backload but easy to push. One cc each bicep so 2 shots ea eod no probs.
Also 3iu GH ea bicep Ed
When I feel I need a break I switch to tris can't reach em so I get the wife to do the shots
Sustanon & NPP lately no lumps, bumps or bruise's

I've been slowly switching to slins as well. I've been using 29ga 1/2" 1/2cc also. I just bought some 29ga 1/2" 1cc. I liked the 1/2cc for pep dosing since you can accurately draw small amounts.

With these little injections I can shoot most muscles in multiple areas. I do both bicep heads, triceps, all three delt heads, lats, traps, and I'm starting to include quads a bit more but I hate pinning them, too many nerves. I only do glutes with a 1" 25ga, but I'm not a big fan of glute pins.

just discovered back loading slin pins also, and it has changed my life. soooo tired of loading up 2+cc's into 23G into my delt or glute. sub q is the way to go.

Recently switched to slins for my gear, love it, but want to start doing the really small ED or maybe EOD injections

I cycle around delts, glutes, abs, quads

I want to have more sites because I do get a small lump that I like to give a good week or two at least before I go back and jab that site again.

I might add lower, mid and upper quads, MAYBE teardrop (makes me cringe thinking about it), maybe triceps if I can reach, and I guess obliques. Are those all pretty safe bets? Biceps calves and traps I just don't think I can get myself to do.... I tried biceps three times and each time the pin went flying across the room *shudders*

Don't do teardrop its a killer tried it twice same result both times pain and swelling

Try lats, it's pretty good. At least for me, i imagine it's a little different for everyone.

I've used 27g for site injections including quads with no pain. Might have to try some 29g and see how smooth-diffcult it is.

Lats I'm a bit freaked out about, though tempting.

Been going Subq in belly for years myself.
Ak

I've used 27g for site injections including quads with no pain. Might have to try some 29g and see how smooth-diffcult it is.

Lats I'm a bit freaked out about, though tempting.
Lats are easy, just hold the pin ready to pin swing the opposite arm all the way over your body and come up from under and pin. Real easy.

Lats are easy, just hold the pin ready to pin swing the opposite arm all the way over your body and come up from under and pin. Real easy.

RS, your description made me cringe a bit but if the first few site injections with a 29g go well I might just give the lats a shot. Appreciate the info.

On all delt, triceps or lat injects, try using the opposite arm as a brace to keep your injecting hand and needle from jacking around.... say your inj triceps of left arm, the left hand goes across your body and hand up behind the opposite elbow. Or just hold it steady with that hand... same with lats...I use 25g(5/8") on all my tris, bis, lats, delts, calves, 22g(1")on glutes n quads... done hams too, but not a whole lotta fun, very painful... went in like butter though

Last edited:
old thread I know, didnt want to start a new one on this same subject

On the 2 ml slin pin backload at once, inject 1 ml, take plunger out, keep slin pin in, then put ml, inject again...

what bodyparts seem to work for 2 ml slin pin backload method?

(ive only done glutes, delts and quads)

ive done quads only and only the very upper quads bc I used to get bad pain when going lower. Shoulders except maybe front delts seem like itd be too difficult to twist around

A slin pin won't go deep enough for glutes but I use them everywhere else. Delts, quads, biceps, triceps no problem at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131