over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin pin

michael0077

Registered
Can someone explain, from what i have researched this is for test prop wich will go through that small of a needle? Yes? Then you can inject into biceps etc? Is this slin pin long enough to get into muscle?

Need to be lean enough to be intermuscle injection,if so yes you can

I use a 29g slin pin for my oils. You will b fine, shoot away brother!

Go for it and take the plunge, providing your lean enough you won't ever want to go back.

I use a reg syringe to draw and backload slin pin and have no trouble getting it through 29ga. i would recommend heating the oil. I just sit it in sink in warm water for a few minutes and its great.

I use 30g 1/2 inch for biceps and I shoot test e mast supra test eq lol. And yaa it gets in there. There's def no oil sitting on top of the muscle. And I'm not that lean no sixpack lol. My arms are def not flabby tho haha.

I usually go with a 25, but I have tried the slin pin all week. It takes a little more push power, but it is definitely less obtrusive than the 25 (even though the 25 isn't really bad at all).

I usually go with a 25, but I have tried the slin pin all week. It takes a little more push power, but it is definitely less obtrusive than the 25 (even though the 25 isn't really bad at all).

By the way, I noticed a big difference between two different brands of slin pins, so if one doesn't want to push the oil through very well, try another.

Also the 28g 1/2 cc syringes push a lot easier than 28g 1cc. But it's more a pain only pushing 1/2cc ha. But works well for trt dose

I push everything through a 28g .5 inch slin pin. You have to be really fat for it to not get in the muscle, with the exception being glutes. You have to be contest ready lean to even consider using a slin pin there.

I push everything through a 28g .5 inch slin pin. You have to be really fat for it to not get in the muscle, with the exception being glutes. You have to be contest ready lean to even consider using a slin pin there.

Lmao and being really fat IMO is definitely NOT an exaggeration! I've successfully pinned many times with slin pins even when I was at 17-18% in the past, that should say something! Though never pinned glutes with them, gotta be a straight retard to even wanna try it unless you're maybe sub 5%, and even then!! haha

Awesome, thank you couple more questions. Iam running about 500 test e 2 injections per week. How would u split that up in slin pins? how much per injection per bodypart?

After slin is loaded and ready to heat it up just drop it in sink with hot water? Is this sterile, you know what I mean?

After slin is loaded and ready to heat it up just drop it in sink with hot water? Is this sterile, you know what I mean?

with the cap on, it should be...or you could just fill up a glass with warm water and stick the pin in plunger side down with the needle up out of the water. Test C pushes OK for me through a good brand slin pin without warming though.

Thank you,any advice on dosages per body part? And is the slin pin method used for less pain or what?

Thank you,any advice on dosages per body part? And is the slin pin method used for less pain or what?

As far as pain, I really had no pain when I was using 25's. I like that the slin pin causes less damage overall. That should have advantages in terms of healing and scar tissue. This also makes it easier for me to just go back and forth from left to right quad, 1 ml EOD without feeling like I am turning them into hamburger. :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws