over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin pins for I.M injections

Not sure if the board would consider this a slin pin but I use a 25g 5/8th for most muscles. My BF isn't low right now but I can feel when it passes the fat and hits the muscle. At first I thought It might not be the best thing to do, but i have gone through about 2 boxes of them without any problems. No more 22g 1.5 for me.

29 x .5 I think is perfect. Also you have to learn how to back load them properly by pulling the plunger out and loading with a bigger size syringe and needle because trying to load then up the regular way will not happen!

In the last 3 years ive never had to backload with any ester, just the good old regular way (28g needle). Takes a few seconds longer but still never a problem. (this includes the following - T enan, T Prop, Tren A, Tren E, Mast P, Deca and NPP).

I get 22g 1.5 needle with syringe and 27g .5 inch tips. I draw with the 22 and then remove and slap on a fresh 27, which has been working great for me. I just wanted other opinions.

Last edited:
I just used a slin pin for the 1st time just the other day on my delt....man where have i been!!!....soooo easy!... have always just done glutes w/ 23 1.5 but being that i'll be pinning ED soon that wasn't an option anymore. using 29 .5 and am soo pleased to have so many other places i can pin now. Gonna try calves next

I use 27g 1/2" in delts, bi's and tri's. I could not image the cellulitis in my glutes and quads if I didn't have other options.

I just used a slin pin for the 1st time just the other day on my delt....man where have i been!!!....soooo easy!... have always just done glutes w/ 23 1.5 but being that i'll be pinning ED soon that wasn't an option anymore. using 29 .5 and am soo pleased to have so many other places i can pin now. Gonna try calves next

Calves were the worst place I ever pinned. Could barely walk the next day even with slin pins. Hope you have better success than I did.

Number 1 rule of using that technique Is to push the slin pin past skin level.I go at about 1/2 in past skin level plus the needle depth and you are going Very deep.I posted this technique over at Alins years ago and it's pretty much the only way I go now, your just limited to lower volume or use more injections.I have no problem doing 2 injections in the same muscle if I have to and I believe not much scar tissue is created also.
For those of you that don't know,fill the Slin pin with a larger Pin,lightly put the plunger back in and flip it over.When the air bubble reaches the top push the plunger in and just remember to go past skin level.

Number 1 rule of using that technique Is to push the slin pin past skin level.I go at about 1/2 in past skin level plus the needle depth and you are going Very deep.I posted this technique over at Alins years ago and it's pretty much the only way I go now, your just limited to lower volume or use more injections..
Not anymore. I've found a lot of sources that sell 30g .5in needles alone, meaning that they can attach to syringes. So essentially, you could do the good old "pull with 22g" and then pin with the 30g. No needle dulling, no backloading, and you aren't limited to 1cc...you can buy as big of a syringe as you need.

Not anymore. I've found a lot of sources that sell 30g .5in needles alone, meaning that they can attach to syringes. So essentially, you could do the good old "pull with 22g" and then pin with the 30g. No needle dulling, no backloading, and you aren't limited to 1cc...you can buy as big of a syringe as you need.

I bought the 30G to twist on a large syringe also but the big syringes wont push the oil through,try it.

The best source happens to be one of our board main sponsors:

sterilesyringes.com

they are awesome, fast and discrete delivery, very cheap!

I bought the 30G to twist on a large syringe also but the big syringes wont push the oil through,try it.

Pushing oil through a 25ga on a 3cc pin can be challenging as it is. I picture it being impossible with a 30ga.

You can buy 30g 1" leur locks, just search around.

If you're having a hard time getting the oil to go through, try heating it.

If I have less than 2cc to inject, I'd much rather use two slin pins to inject, rather than a long one. Less scar tissue, less painful, and less blood post injection. If I inject ed, I'll usually do a long gauge glute injection and then the slin pins on other days, since glute injections are obviously the easiest and pain free long gauge injections. When using more than 2cc injections though, it makes more sense to do a long needle as opposed to 3 separate slin pin shots.

I use 20 gauge fo everything! Just kidding, 27 gauge 1.5" unless its peptides or anything that goes subq.

You can buy 30g 1" leur locks, just search around.

If you're having a hard time getting the oil to go through, try heating it.

Like I said earlier They Won't work the 3ml syringe doesn't not have enough pressure to push the oil through heated or not but the slin pin does! If any one has filtered gear they know it's the same principle where the larger the syringe the harder it is to push, more volume less pressure. I'm just trying to save you guys some headache,I thought it would work too until I actually tried it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Dr. G recommend his trt protocol be administered subq with slin pins for slower absorption? I'm just guessing thatit may not be that critical

Last edited:
Like I said earlier They Won't work the 3ml syringe doesn't not have enough pressure to push the oil through heated or not but the slin pin does! If any one has filtered gear they know it's the same principle where the larger the syringe the harder it is to push, more volume less pressure. I'm just trying to save you guys some headache,I thought it would work too until I actually tried it.

you're right, i've tried this before. must be something to do with the ratio of syringe circumference to needle hole circumference. trying to displace too much oil out of syringe and through needle. wish it were easy enough to just buy the needles and change pins out, instead of backload

you're right, i've tried this before. must be something to do with the ratio of syringe circumference to needle hole circumference. trying to displace too much oil out of syringe and through needle. wish it were easy enough to just buy the needles and change pins out, instead of backload

Thank You ! One person that has actually tried it and knows it doesn't work.They need to make a Hi cap slin pin but it is not practical for them and not enough call for the manufactures.

I mentioned heating it because I do it regularly.. I HAVE done it and it works. I wasn't talking out of my ass.

I just thought about this, the 3ml syringes I use are longer and skinnier rather than shorter and fatter.. Maybe that makes a difference?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity