over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SLIN PROTOCOL

KROD

Registered
Im offseason right row..running around 600-750mgs of test weekly , and some Proviron ( i dont do progestins..maybe will add EQ later on but dont think so..im fine with Test and proviron.. however Im thinking in adding a bit of Slin (humalog) just 10 ius PWO on training days only....I have no diabetics in my family but my question to you is for How long can i run slin safely? and do you take breaks and then go back on?

i included a pic of my current condition...im eating around 7 meals daily and tons ,tons of carbs

p.s I really apologize to the Mods for my stupid post that got me banned for a week..it wasnt my intention to sound like such a prick....i apologize..this is, after all the best bodybuilding forum on earth.

Attachments

• oooop.jpg
    oooop.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 692
damn!!..not one single reply...:D..i get it..I will do some research on my own...thanks anyways.

Last edited:
10iu PWO is fine... Their are many ways to run slin....

I prefer running it Pre-wo. I run 4-6iu novolog. Make sure you down 40-60 grams carbs (malto) with bcaas or whatever. and keep an extra shake I sip on throiugh out with more carbs. If you get EXTRA sweaty, that is the first sign of needing more carbs. Dont hesitate. Not bc its dangerous at that dose but you will get weak and dizzy and fuck up your workout. Play with it. Everyones body is different,... listen to it,. By the way, your pumps will be amazing.
Also, hit the slib 15-20 minutes before the workout.

thanks guys.. yeah , im using 10 ius PWO and right after drink a huge PWO shake consisitng of 75g of whey Isolate and 100g of Vitargo , 3 slices of ezekiel bread...what i wanna know is for how long can i run that dose? weeks > months?

thanks guys.. yeah , im using 10 ius PWO and right after drink a huge PWO shake consisitng of 75g of whey Isolate and 100g of Vitargo , 3 slices of ezekiel bread...what i wanna know is for how long can i run that dose? weeks > months?

Depends...

Some say it has to be cycled to prevent oneself becoming diabetic.

But I havent seen or heard or met anyone that has become diabetic from PROPER slin use. (notice I say proper... even though ANY slin use without being a diabetic is considered abuse... I mean used with correct diet. Correct meal planning. Correct training. Used in conjuction with GH)

How many days a week do you lift?

Most ppl do run slin in cycles of 4-6 weeks.

But I know a few who have ran for 4-6 months without harm.

Try different methods out.

Depends...

Some say it has to be cycled to prevent oneself becoming diabetic.

But I havent seen or heard or met anyone that has become diabetic from PROPER slin use. (notice I say proper... even though ANY slin use without being a diabetic is considered abuse... I mean used with correct diet. Correct meal planning. Correct training. Used in conjuction with GH)

How many days a week do you lift?

Most ppl do run slin in cycles of 4-6 weeks.

But I know a few who have ran for 4-6 months without harm.

Try different methods out.

awesome ,bro...I train 4-5 times per week..yeah , my plan was to use for 8 weeks and then 4-6 weeks off

A good cycling strategy is one month on - one month off for a couple of cycles.

The problem with staying on forever is that your body usually becomes resistant to the external slin. For me this happens after about 2 weeks.

I would go on for as long as you are getting good results and then come off for sometime (a month or more) before going back on again.

BTW.. .If you have never used slin before, let me suggest this:

It is entirely possible to get some really great gains from it BUT once you have built up a resistance to slin (which will happen after a few cycles).. it will take a long time to get rid of that resistance (years?). Slin should be used once you have reached the limit of your potential with eating and roids. (Bulking for me means ~10k calories a day).

If you aren't at the limit of your potential with normal drugs and dieting, I would urge you to put slin use off for a while. (All of this said notwithstanding the dangers of slin use).

I wouldn't go any higher than 8ius PWO. You really don't need more than that. As far as pre-workout.....I'd wait and play it safe with PWO only until you get the hang of it. Everyone will respond different.

You might want to add in some T3 as you will gain some fat while using it. What type of protocol are you using or is that what you're asking for in this thread?

4 weeks is enough. Keep an eye on your BF over the weeks.

Good luck.

Thanks for your replies,,very helpful info.

5ius gh first thing in the am cardio 30min than 5ius slin with first meal than 10ius gh and 5ius slin pwo than 5ius gh 30min before last meal of the day than 5ius slin with last meal of the day 2hrs later go to bed

5ius gh first thing in the am cardio 30min than 5ius slin with first meal than 10ius gh and 5ius slin pwo than 5ius gh 30min before last meal of the day than 5ius slin with last meal of the day 2hrs later go to bed

I'm not a slin expert, but u take 5ius of slin then go to bed 2 hours latter? a little dangerous to me dont U think, the slin will still be active even at that low dose one could go into a diabetic coma, i would think. Tell me if i'm wrong.

I actually asked Milos this question before and his exact response was 8-12 wks on 4-6wks off. Hope that is of some help

pumps are amazing....im bumping my test to 1g ...will add EQ at 600 mgs next week..it looks like is gonna be a good offseason ..229 right now.

Attachments

• offseason.jpg
    offseason.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 817
1g??? careful man-- dangerous territory-- u look like your making awesome gains withh what you are doing-- good luck bro !

1g??? careful man-- dangerous territory-- u look like your making awesome gains withh what you are doing-- good luck bro !

true that, youre right..no need to rush.....im gonna stay with 800mgs of test but will add EQ this week at 600mgs...im also taking proviron 50mgs daily.,,,

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws