over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin question?

Doh!!! double post

Last edited:
would it be possible for you to eat that morning meal and then 20-30 minutes later pin the slin? I find that even this short amount of time for my body to start assimilating the carbs helps to prevent me from going hypo. Also, maybe try a slightly slower acting version like R in the morning. It wont hit as hard and might keep you from going hypo, and then you can use the log preworkout

Wait, your post says you use humalog r. Which is it you are using? Log or R?

Who are you again? Read his post. Let him take Humulin/Novolin with breakfast and then go work out. See how that works out with no mention of timing or an intra workout shake. If you understand insulin fully...why would you need to contemplate if this would work or not? Why would you use humulin post workout in the first place?

Wow, I guess anyone that starts at 2iu and works their way up to 8iu has a full understanding of insulin. Good logic.

Appears my logic was on point. Maybe before making accusations that someone doesn't have an understanding of what they are doing, you should get some facts first. Moving on...

I personally prefer my R about 1 hour preworkout with a pre,during,and post workout shake. I use 16 iu's R and take in a total of 175 grams of carbs during the Peri workout period. Keep in mind im 6 foot and 248 right now

This is pretty similar to mine, which is an adaptation of the Mike Arnold protocol. I hit 15ius of R 30mins before workout, Have a scoop of whey and 60g powder gatorade 15mins preworkout, down 10g BCAAs and another 60g powder gatorade halfway through workout, then 2 scoops whey and another 60g powder gatorade post workout. Big meal with carbs an hour later finishes it off for me.

Really enjoyed the Slin protocol started at 4ius pre workout and finished at 10ius after 4 weeks, workouts were really good and muscles felt full. My protocol would be eat at 4.30 around chicken and rice (75g carbs) shoot slin at 5.15 with my pre workout shake usually 40g waxy maize with some creatine etc. intra workout 30g waxy maize with some bcaas and then 20 mins post workout have about 100g carb meal....

fitnesskatz

would it be possible for you to eat that morning meal and then 20-30 minutes later pin the slin? I find that even this short amount of time for my body to start assimilating the carbs helps to prevent me from going hypo. Also, maybe try a slightly slower acting version like R in the morning. It wont hit as hard and might keep you from going hypo, and then you can use the log preworkout

i can this time of yr i have three different kinds humlin, humalog and novalog,,that sound right

I would try the R in the morning since it's a little slower acting it should'nt hit as hard. Maybe start at 6 or 8 iu's and move up from there if no issues are noted. Then use the log preworkout since it will clear your system faster and not be active around the time your trying to go to sleep

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131