over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin questions

IronLion2

Banned
Couldnt find too much info on the following;

1) How much time does switching from SubQ to IM change the onset/peak?

2) How much GH is it advisable to shoot pre-workout with slin? If im using regular insulin with a 4-6 peak and I want GH to be active for most of that time, I want larger and less frequent doses to achieve that?

3) Preferred GDA protocol while on slin? I've got a Berb/R-ALA/Other GDA supp I was going to use AM and PM, instead of around the workout. I read Mike Arnolds routine, just curious too any others?

4) So im not interested in DNP while ON slin, but what about a 2weeks on 1week off protocol with low dose DNP on the off week?

5) Possible AAS synergy with slin? I know 19-nors for the IGF-BP3 and/or anything that helps with insulin sensitivity. What about no esters like TNE?

1) How much time does switching from SubQ to IM change the onset/peak?splitting hairs, doesn't make that much of a difference

2) How much GH is it advisable to shoot pre-workout with slin? If im using regular insulin with a 4-6 peak and I want GH to be active for most of that time, I want larger and less frequent doses to achieve that? Pre-workout,
I wouldn't shoot more insulin exceeding 2x my gh dose. For example, 5ius of growth would be 10ius of humulin r

3) Preferred GDA protocol while on slin? I've got a Berb/R-ALA/Other GDA supp I was going to use AM and PM, instead of around the workout. I read Mike Arnolds routine, just curious too any others? I won't waste my money, insulin is a GDA, no need to over do it

4) So im not interested in DNP while ON slin, but what about a 2weeks on 1week off protocol with low dose DNP on the off week? unless you're prepping for the Olympia and way behind, stay away from this poison

5) Possible AAS synergy with slin? I know 19-nors for the IGF-BP3 and/or anything that helps with insulin sensitivity. What about no esters like TNE?
never heard of a correlation between gear and insulin sensitivity. Insulin will amplify the results from AAS but I get the feeling you might be over-thinking things

but I get the feeling you might be over-thinking things[/B]

There's not a doubt in my mind. These are "shower thoughts" I was at least curious about before starting

3) Preferred GDA protocol while on slin? I've got a Berb/R-ALA/Other GDA supp I was going to use AM and PM, instead of around the workout. I read Mike Arnolds routine, just curious too any others? I won't waste my money, insulin is a GDA, no need to over do it

What??

I believe his question was regarding insulin sensitivity. OP. I would use on off days off days of slin and also when you take your week or so off.

A low dose of DNP on non insulin weeks would keep insulin sensitivity up.
I feel like crap on DNP personally. I’m unable to function professionally at work.

Dnp will raise bg while your on. From what I have tested it take a full 3 day being off to see the benefits as far as bg lowering.
Gda I prefer metformin sr 1000 mg. Burberine 500 3x a day. Cinnamon along with it. For my self gda while on slin keeps sensitive up.
I only im Gh. Peaks in about 3 hrs. I take it about 45 minuets pre. Some days i take slin only post workout if I’m trying to keep sensitive up. If I’m really wanting to add weight ill take it am /mid /day/ pre and post. Split Gh up 3x with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A low dose of DNP on non insulin weeks would keep insulin sensitivity up.
I feel like crap on DNP personally. I’m unable to function professionally at work.

5 days of DNP at 125-200mg wouldnt be bad, wouldnt have to wear a jacket :rolleyes:

never tried dnp or the gda thing... no standard for a ratio imo...

HUGE difference in the way the 2nd wave acts in my body with R between subQ and IM... SQ's 2nd wave hits me like a truck, IM lessens it greatly for me

never tried dnp or the gda thing... no standard for a ratio imo...

HUGE difference in the way the 2nd wave acts in my body with R between subQ and IM... SQ's 2nd wave hits me like a truck, IM lessens it greatly for me

Interesting, do you have a preference?

I prefer to shoot slin (Humulin-R) IM ,fore the onset is a bit faster there isn't a crazy unpredictable peak and it's cleared out faster (about 4hrs).

I don't take metformin or any GDA for the two weeks I'm in insulin , just get back on it for the off weeks.

I normally follow a low/no carb diet but when I take insulin I take in my carbs only when the insulin is active , this greatly helps keep sensitivity up , I don't think anyone has a reason to take DNP.

I shoot my Insulin/HGH at the same time about 15 min before training , right before I leave for the gym , start sipping my intra shake.on my way , through my workout finished it about 3/4 through training , have a whey isolate/HBCD shake (50g each) as I'm walking out if the gym.

Insulin is going to make any AAS seem more efficient as it's highly anabolic

90% of the people using insulin just get fat because you have no idea how or why you're applying it. You feel cool because you've got a nasty pump then 3 weeks later you look in the mirror and can't see your d1ck.

Adhere your insulin to your nutrition. Dont just "add" 120g carbs and think your body is going to utilize those extra calories.

With the amount of information out there now on how to properly use insulin you're gonna have to be a dumb ass to hurt yourself with it or gain excessive fat.

Anyone that says you can't use insulin and not gain fat is clueless on how it works and how to use it.
I'm currently prepping a guy for a show that is likely gonna use slin through his prep to stay full and grow while leaning out

With the amount of information out there now on how to properly use insulin you're gonna have to be a dumb ass to hurt yourself with it or gain excessive fat.

Anyone that says you can't use insulin and not gain fat is clueless on how it works and how to use it.
I'm currently prepping a guy for a show that is likely gonna use slin through his prep to stay full and grow while leaning out

Agreed, the DNP is more about getting the most of out of moderate doses. The constant depleting from DNP for 5 days after the glycogen supercompensation of slin for 21 days might balance each other.

I actually made a typo I meant 3 on 1 off, so im thinking like;

3 weeks
100mg Anavar
3-6IU's GH PrWO
3-15IU's NovolinR

1 Week
1IU GH
200mg DNP

I know most people are against pulsing, but I think this allows me to train max volume/intensity then deload for a week, wash and repeat.

1) How much time does switching from SubQ to IM change the onset/peak?splitting hairs, doesn't make that much of a difference

2) How much GH is it advisable to shoot pre-workout with slin? If im using regular insulin with a 4-6 peak and I want GH to be active for most of that time, I want larger and less frequent doses to achieve that? Pre-workout,
I wouldn't shoot more insulin exceeding 2x my gh dose. For example, 5ius of growth would be 10ius of humulin r

4) So im not interested in DNP while ON slin, but what about a 2weeks on 1week off protocol with low dose DNP on the off week? unless you're prepping for the Olympia and way behind, stay away from this poison

:banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner