Registered
I have dabbled on several protocols with slin

1. pre workout log only lagging body parts

2. pre and post workout log training days

3. breakfast/ preworkout/ humilin r

4.every meal until post workout humilin r

5. post workout log

in order from most muscle to fat ratio

4. believe it or not since diet had to be very strict I made the best gains and super easy to follow your just pinning before every meal

1. and 3 were a toss up id say pretty much the same I would go for 1 over 3

5. I felt was good for legs because they get too pumped from pre workout slin

2. I have to say this is the worst protocol due to the amount of carbs in such a short period I stopped this protocol after 2 weeks had pockets in my lower back ridiculous

Im still trying to figure the science of how to manage fat gains on slin ?

My own conclusion is to boatload the protein and aminos while spacing your carbs properly over peak times.

P>S I have yet to use less carbs then I pin per iu I really dont want to take the chance, however this could essentially a solution but I think its the frequency of the carbs not the amount...

Any thoughts ? personal Experience?

I couldnt believe more frequent slin equated to less fat ,,

I have some experience with slin, but only pre and post workout.
I never used very high doses of it, so I can't really help you with with how to manage fat gains. I was under the impression that most people frequently pinning large amounts of slin were on a boatload of GH that would keep the fat gain at bay....
are you using GH with all of these different protocols?

Itrain - great post

iv done postwork out and pre work out, i like prework out better, never realy done it long enough to notice fat gain, i felt fat on both after 1 weeks and stoped

it would be interested in your protocol for slin with every meal, it sounds really hard, would you take 3iu and 30 simple carbs, then how much fats and complex carbs would you need, also would you use whey with every meal,

then theres the questions of how much metformin and how long would you run this cycle?

i cant find anything on the net about this

cheers

I'm on my first slin run. I do 8 iu rips then 15 mins latter 4iu log then 15 mins later 40 grams of palantanose(slow release dextrose) 20 gram pepto pro, 20 grams whey and 5 grams creatine. I make a drink of 30 g dextrose, 20 grams of pepto pro and 5 grams creatine to sup on during workout. Post I have 20 grams whey, a banana some oats and a chicken breast. I then wait a few hours and have my biggest meal of the day. Gonna up slin to 6 as there were no signs of hypo what so ever and then look at reducing carbs if possible /necessary. Been liking it though, recovery is unreal. Using 50 tren ed but uping to 76 when more supplies arrive. To manage fat gains I will throw in a little fasting here and there as gains dictate starting at 1x24 hour a week

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I have some experience with slin, but only pre and post workout.
I never used very high doses of it, so I can't really help you with with how to manage fat gains. I was under the impression that most people frequently pinning large amounts of slin were on a boatload of GH that would keep the fat gain at bay....
are you using GH with all of these different protocols?

yes Im always on gh atleast 8 iu daily with those protocols I was at 16iu , Ive never ran slin without gh so I dont know if the gh actually helped with minimizing fat gains..

Itrain - great post

iv done postwork out and pre work out, i like prework out better, never realy done it long enough to notice fat gain, i felt fat on both after 1 weeks and stoped

it would be interested in your protocol for slin with every meal, it sounds really hard, would you take 3iu and 30 simple carbs, then how much fats and complex carbs would you need, also would you use whey with every meal,

then theres the questions of how much metformin and how long would you run this cycle?

i cant find anything on the net about this

cheers

Im no expert I actually put this thread up to get more advanced users to chime in ,, Im still surprised how the humilin r was most productive with muscle to fat ratio..

ill add my regular diet before slin was each meal 50/75/13 and during training 50/100 (2litres of water ..
my protocol was slin protocol was simple ...

4IU gh/ 10IU hum-r / 8am 50/75 complex/25 simple (banana)
repeat every 3 hours

last dose at 6pm last meal was 11pm just 50-100 gram protein..

I definitely put on fat with this protocol but the amount of muscle outweighed the fat and produced best gains of all protocols Im still trying to see if there is any modifications that can be made

I'm on my first slin run. I do 8 iu rips then 15 mins latter 4iu log then 15 mins later 40 grams of palantanose(slow release dextrose) 20 gram pepto pro, 20 grams whey and 5 grams creatine. I make a drink of 30 g dextrose, 20 grams of pepto pro and 5 grams creatine to sup on during workout. Post I have 20 grams whey, a banana some oats and a chicken breast. I then wait a few hours and have my biggest meal of the day. Gonna up slin to 6 as there were no signs of hypo what so ever and then look at reducing carbs if possible /necessary. Been liking it though, recovery is unreal. Using 50 tren ed but uping to 76 when more supplies arrive. To manage fat gains I will throw in a little fasting here and there as gains dictate starting at 1x24 hour a week

what were your regular macros like before adding slin?

what were your regular macros like before adding slin?

To be honest, being an intimitant faster I dont get caught up on macros, just eat clean high protein and high carb training days, moderate carbs non training days,and eat untill full. The pre and intra carbs are purely to cover the slin but I've reduced post workout carbs so the total is about the same. I've got a very good tolerance for carbs so we will see. As I say, fasting will be my weapon of choice to keep fat in check. Doing 24 hours tomorrow as I trained legs today and between that, the slin and the tren my appetite ran away with me and I've had 2 big days of eating so ill be primed for a days fat loss. I know from speaking with you before your not a big believer in fasting but it's worked wonders for me.

To be honest, being an intimitant faster I dont get caught up on macros, just eat clean high protein and high carb training days, moderate carbs non training days,and eat untill full. The pre and intra carbs are purely to cover the slin but I've reduced post workout carbs so the total is about the same. I've got a very good tolerance for carbs so we will see. As I say, fasting will be my weapon of choice to keep fat in check. Doing 24 hours tomorrow as I trained legs today and between that, the slin and the tren my appetite ran away with me and I've had 2 big days of eating so ill be primed for a days fat loss. I know from speaking with you before your not a big believer in fasting but it's worked wonders for me.

Yea I'm big on macros easy to make adjustments .

In terms of fasting on off days I do pre morning cardio with 8 units of Gh and wait ann hour and consume 50 gram whey again wait an hour consume 50 gram whey to utilize fat burning and then go back to regular macros 50/75/13

I see Johnny smiles lurking your input would b apreciated

Last edited:
Yea I'm big on macros easy to make adjustments .

In terms of fasting on off days I do pre morning cardio with 8 units of Gh and wait ann hour and consume 50 gram whey again wait an hour consume 50 gram whey to utilize fat burning and then go back to regular macros 50/75/13

I see Johnny smiles lurking your input would b apreciated

I like that set up with the whey only post cardio. may Incorporate something similar my self this bulk as I'm determined to keep it lean

my protocol was slin protocol was simple ...

4IU gh/ 10IU hum-r / 8am 50/75 complex/25 simple (banana)
repeat every 3 hours

last dose at 6pm last meal was 11pm just 50-100 gram protein..

I definitely put on fat with this protocol but the amount of muscle outweighed the fat and produced best gains of all protocols Im still trying to see if there is any modifications that can be made

i'v never used humlin r only humolog, i never new you didnt need 100% sugers with hurlin R, sounds better. (knocks me sick downing 100dextose)

seems like the people that know how to run insulin properly dont want to tell people how to do it, i been looking for hours on google for slin-every meal protocols and cant find anything

what the longest you ran slin for? do you take metformin?

i'v never used humlin r only humolog, i never new you didnt need 100% sugers with hurlin R, sounds better. (knocks me sick downing 100dextose)

seems like the people that know how to run insulin properly dont want to tell people how to do it, i been looking for hours on google for slin-every meal protocols and cant find anything

You don't need as much simple carbs with lin-r because it peaks later and doesn't peak as hard as log. You can actually get away with consuming more complex carbs and less sugars, which is a great thing with lin-r which reduces the chances of putting on excess fat. Benefit to log is how quickly it gets in and out of your system. Reason why slin needs to be cycled is because the body becomes resistant to it eventually and your pancreas could permanently shut down, so ideally you don't want to be on it for long periods of time.

I read all these recomendations/protocols for the use of slin....does it really have to be so complicated. Jeez..they are all over the place. I understand the possible danger, but....

I read all these recomendations/protocols for the use of slin....does it really have to be so complicated. Jeez..they are all over the place. I understand the possible danger, but....

Just be careful don't be stupid plain and simple do shittons of research bf even trying to dabble with it.Yes Insulin is prob the most dangerous thing that bodybuilders use ya just have to be smart about it.

Just be careful don't be stupid plain and simple do shittons of research bf even trying to dabble with it.Yes Insulin is prob the most dangerous thing that bodybuilders use ya just have to be smart about it.

+1

Fuck up could mean the hospital or your life. Not to be taken lightly as BG stated.

great post brother

I prefer Humulin-R over log due to the way I react to it , I would rather use a short acting slin more often but we just don't get along.

I use the R preworkout in low to moderate doses and have yet to run it with HGH , if things workout this year I will stack the two in two doses , I'm thinking 3iu HGh and 6-8 iu Humulin-R twice a day and I'm going to try to train first thing in the am every other day , on the off days I'd like to use GDA's with my carb meals.

Im still trying to find the perfect protocol still experimenting as we speak..
utilizing periods with fasting high doses of gh while implementing cardio and meals of just protein ... I am also experimenting with closing the insulin window with whey protein I feel like it keeps my muscles full and blood glucose in check..

Yea dont need 100 dex thats for sure.. but you definitely need to be very intune with your body assuming this is professional muscle these signals should be obvious to you..

I have always had a large midsection what Im surprised about is the impact insulin has had on SHRINKING MY MIDSECTION.. << YES HARD TO FUCKIN BELIEVE...

Now this could be due to many things high doses of gh for years , and my reaction to carbohydrates.

I feel alot better using insulin , more energy as if the carbs Im using are more effecient... I train low volume mod frequency and heavy weight seems like a joke right now hitting personal bests every workout AKA BIG A routine with modifications following phils advice on utilizing your bodys range of motion and exercises that suit your build, weaknesses strengths

Im still trying to find the perfect protocol still experimenting as we speak..
utilizing periods with fasting high doses of gh while implementing cardio and meals of just protein ... I am also experimenting with closing the insulin window with whey protein I feel like it keeps my muscles full and blood glucose in check..

Yea dont need 100 dex thats for sure.. but you definitely need to be very intune with your body assuming this is professional muscle these signals should be obvious to you..

I have always had a large midsection what Im surprised about is the impact insulin has had on SHRINKING MY MIDSECTION.. << YES HARD TO FUCKIN BELIEVE...

Now this could be due to many things high doses of gh for years , and my reaction to carbohydrates.

I feel alot better using insulin , more energy as if the carbs Im using are more effecient... I train low volume mod frequency and heavy weight seems like a joke right now hitting personal bests every workout AKA BIG A routine with modifications following phils advice on utilizing your bodys range of motion and exercises that suit your build, weaknesses strengths

seems like humlin-r is better all round and would suit me better, so from what you do it looks like 10iu lin-r is 30%simple-70%complex carbs each meal, close to what i do anyway

only thing is i dont use hgh, just cant afford it right now, and am in good condition considering iv been bulking for over 3 months, dont want to get fat and have to diet before feb ha

So I'm researching... On the off days I see people mention GDA's. What are they.. I see people take metformin but its script.. Just gathering intel

Also, if one shoots hum-r in am say 7ish then train at 9..would the meal before workout have a little pb to stop insulin carb spike? (I'm thinkin of just before I started prep..I did JM rendition of carbs/protein/fat) but with slin it seems fat is to be avoided..

Thanks bros

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner