over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin with meals and post work out.

nfernoo

Banned
A trainer told me to do the following.
(I'm experienced)

Tuesday thru Thursday

5 iu with breakfast and 5iu with lunch.
(No slin pre workout because I cant handle. and no slin post workout cause I lift late)

Friday

5iu with breakfast and 5iu with lunch. Then 15iu post workout.

Saturday thru Monday
(Two a day lifts)

15 iu post 1st workout. Then 15 post 2nd workout.

Hes trying to get me on this for a month.
I already take 15 iu to 20 post work out when I cycle.
His idea sounds like a lot.

A national bodybuilder I know does 6-8IU Humalog before every meal of the day. This to me is the best system for very advanced competitors who want to go for it. There are people on here who do far more but small doses through the day is what I recommend to advanced guys. Your slin intake should be decided by your diet though. It goes without saying breaks and certain supplements need to be utilized with such a system.

A national bodybuilder I know does 6-8IU Humalog before every meal of the day. This to me is the best system for very advanced competitors who want to go for it. There are people on here who do far more but small doses through the day is what I recommend to advanced guys. Your slin intake should be decided by your diet though. It goes without saying breaks and certain supplements need to be utilized with such a system.

Thanks man.

My concern is that id be taking slin way before workout which is
Not what I'm used to. Last slin shot is 12pm and i lift at 8pm

Will it help the muscles from Previous day lol.

prework out ONLY slin i use the fast acting.

i will never ever do post insulin unless i am very low bf and have a fast metabolism the i would do pre and post. 4weeks on 4 weeks off only 4 times a week.

prework out ONLY slin i use the fast acting.

i will never ever do post insulin unless i am very low bf and have a fast metabolism the i would do pre and post. 4weeks on 4 weeks off only 4 times a week.

Why's that? You can make a point for post WO fast acting slin:
say you've been no carb until your workout. By working out, you use glycogen from your muscles which lessens the risk of the carb intake (which is obviously necessary after your slin inject) to spill over your glycogen stores = you prolly won't get fat.

So do the guys who take it throughout the day avoid fats at every meal?

When I use slin I do the Mike Arnold Method.

Why's that? You can make a point for post WO fast acting slin:
say you've been no carb until your workout. By working out, you use glycogen from your muscles which lessens the risk of the carb intake (which is obviously necessary after your slin inject) to spill over your glycogen stores = you prolly won't get fat.

Absulutly. I do 20iu bulking post workout with 250plus grams of carbs. I do another 200g or so of carbs while slin is active. I eat a ton of good stuff and a lot of chocolate milk and frozen yogurt too out side slin window and still don't get fat. I use humalog

Know what you're talkin' about Sammy ...what are you doing considering insulin sensivity and time intervals without slin?

I typically do a dosage of 8ius pre and post workout with good results. I found that the slin I could not handle either prewo however, I found that with a carb drink during my workout it kept my levels sustained during heavy lifting where in the past I would get all messed up with sweats and alike and feel levels dropping.

insulin has got to be the most individual drug out there-- i can take 40iu a day post workout with fatty pork/rice meals and never gain any fat. people talk about insulin like you can't take it when you diet. that couldn't be further from reality for me.

the one thing i LOVE about insulin is that we are all taking equally dosed shit and nearly everyone is taking humalin/novolin R so at least we know this isn't a doses or quality issue.

Know what you're talkin' about Sammy ...what are you doing considering insulin sensivity and time intervals without slin?

If in honest not a lot. I'm lucky in the sense my genetics take care of that. I do like mini cuts hear and there but that's more just to keep the waist tight and see where I am. I tend not too use it much cruising as my foot is off the gas a bit anyway. I just over eat, hold my muscle and weight. Ib liner to save my slin my my blasts or if im cutting hard.

Last edited:
Iv been doing 15ius with breakfast, 15ius 3-5 hours later with a meal, and 20-25ius preworkout.

Guys, keep in mind that it is easy to use a bunch of insulin all day long, but your sole goal shouldn't be to use as much insulin as you can. Anyone can put together a program saying to use slin this many times a day at whatveer dosage.

It's true that the more insulin you use, the better your results will be, but only if you are able to handle the dosage you are using. What do I mean by that? Regardless of the dose you are using, you should always be able to maintain your insulin sensitivity...or close to it. Slight desensitization is not a big deal, but even then, you shouldn't allow that to go on forever and preferably, you should take steps to rectify it.

Remember, effectiveness is determined by not only dosage, but by how well your body is able to use insulin. Indiscriminately raising the dose without taking any other measures to avoid denseitization, is sure to lead to insulin resistance, which brings diminished results, and health consequences, over time.

So if you are going to increase your dose an/or frequency of use, it should be done in accordance witha plan--a plan which allows you to use that program while maintaining your sensitivity...and if you can't, the program should be short-lived.

There are many factors which can affect insuin sensitivity positively, which you can use to help reverse insulin resistance. Supplementation is a big one, and cardio helps to. Avoiding unecessary sugars and refined-processed grains is another one. Of course, time off increases sensitivity, as exposing the insulin receptor to insulin itself is the single biggest causes of resistance. The body uses insulin levels as a type of gauge. Once the insulin receptors become exposed to too much insulin, the body automatically begins to decreasse its sensitivity to that hormone. By using some of the things mentioned above, we can help fight against this.

Anyone can set op an insulin program saying to use a certain dose of insulin at whatever times of the day. There is no value in that, regardless of what kind of "special" program they might have you on. What is of value is knowing how to use the variables mentioned above in conert with your insulin program, so that you will be able to achieve that right balance between maximizing results and minimizing resistance-health risk.

Last edited:
And the size you get from all that?

humalog or longer version?

I stay lean and don't eat a ton over maintenance, as well as do cardio, so results are slow but quality. I love it. This is using Novolin R

Guys, keep in mind that it is easy to use a bunch of insulin all day long, but your sole goal shouldn't be to use as much insulin as you can. Anyone can put together a program saying to use slin this many times a day at whatveer dosage.

It's true that the more insulin you use, the better your results will be, but only if you are able to handle the dosage you are using. What do I mean by that? Regardless of the dose you are using, you should always be able to maintain your insulin sensitivity...or close to it. Slight desensitization is not a big deal, but even then, you shouldn't allow that to go on forever and preferably, you should take steps to rectify it.

Remember, effectiveness is determined by not only dosage, but by how well your body is able to use insulin. Indiscriminately raising the dose without taking any other measures to avoid denseitization, is sure to lead to insulin resistance, which brings diminished results, and health consequences, over time.

So if you are going to increase your dose an/or frequency of use, it should be done in accordance witha plan--a plan which allows you to use that program while maintaining your sensitivity...and if you can't, the program should be short-lived.

There are many factors which can affect insuin sensitivity positively, which you can use to help reverse insulin resistance. Supplementation is a big one, and cardio helps to. Avoiding unecessary sugars and refined-processed grains is another one. Of course, time off increases sensitivity, as exposing the insulin receptor to insulin itself is the single biggest causes of resistance. The body uses insulin levels as a type of gauge. Once the insulin receptors become exposed to too much insulin, the body automatically begins to decreasse its sensitivity to that hormone. By using some of the things mentioned above, we can help fight against this.

Anyone can set op an insulin program saying to use a certain dose of insulin at whatever times of the day. There is no value in that, regardless of what kind of "special" program they might have you on. What is of value is knowing how to use the variables mentioned above in conert with your insulin program, so that you will be able to achieve that right balance between maximizing results and minimizing resistance-health risk.

Of course. Anyone can sat take 5IU 6 times a day etc. It would be irresponsible to take slin without a set plan of action. The higher the dose or frequency of dosing the greater the risk. It would be stupid to simply take loads of slin till the point you lose pretty all sensitivity to it. Mike outlines many of the things needed in the equation (breaks, supplements, cardio, low sugar when off slin etc). You want to make the most out of the slin you put into your body.

I am only using it pre workout about 4 days per week now. But I do plan smaller but more frequent shots in the future.

I'm thinking about adding 10iu with breakfast ed non training days and 20iu post workout next like i already do when blasting. I plan to cut hard for 4 weeks prior to prime myself and make sure I'm nice and sensitive. Plan a 6 week hard blast with slin, adrol,dbol and npp and possibly a 2 week tidy up at the end with a little tren to hold the gains. I will run 10mg dac throughout. Want to finish about 250 but leaner after the tidy up. Im about 240 now on cruise so should be doable. Im actually increasing in weight slightly as I cruise but getting softer. More worried about holding strength for now than staying too lean which I am and even slightly increasing on some things.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner