over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin with meals and post work out.

I'm thinking about adding 10iu with breakfast ed non training days and 20iu post workout next like i already do when blasting. I plan to cut hard for 4 weeks prior to prime myself and make sure I'm nice and sensitive. Plan a 6 week hard blast with slin, adrol,dbol and npp and possibly a 2 week tidy up at the end with a little tren to hold the gains. I will run 10mg dac throughout. Want to finish about 250 but leaner after the tidy up. Im about 240 now on cruise so should be doable. Im actually increasing in weight slightly as I cruise but getting softer. More worried about holding strength for now than staying too lean which I am and even slightly increasing on some things.

I can't imagine taking 20IU post workout. I am so sensitive to slin post workout it is unreal. Sometimes I can have over 200g carbs with 10IU max novolog spread over 3 hours and I still feel hypo. I can go hypo easily off ALA, cinnamon, chromium, banaba extract etc. Your plan sounds like fun though :D

I can't imagine taking 20IU post workout. I am so sensitive to slin post workout it is unreal. Sometimes I can have over 200g carbs with 10IU max novolog spread over 3 hours and I still feel hypo. I can go hypo easily off ALA, cinnamon, chromium, banaba extract etc. Your plan sounds like fun though :D

I take about 250 carbs from rice krisbies imediatly post work out then about another 200 or so from white rice while slin is active so get about 450 on the active window. Carbs hold no fear for me. This is my normal eating pattern anyway so the slin fits in nicely. Gonna cut real hard for 4 weeks before I start as I do much better on rebounds then permanently bulking. I've actually got about 25 vials of rips in my fridge odd forgot about that need to be used so might finish of on 10iu rips ed for 3 weeks and throw some lr3 in also with the gh and slin. Not sure if the lr3 is a good idea or not as it might defeat the purpose of the gh and slin converting to IGF.

My plans are always fun;) quite enjoying my cruise at moment though. Done a littler damage to mid section but workouts good and strength creeping up and holding size.

Last edited:
You just swallow rice krispies with no milk?

Water And protein powder. I don't like milk unless it'schocolate flavour :cool:

Actually I do often grab handfuls from the bag and just drop them in my mouth and munch. I love my carbs. The higher the gi the more I like them. I've got a very good tolerance for carbs and can eat them all day long and stay lean

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner