over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin.. yes or no?

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok. Here it comes:)
I have been using gear for a while now and am very knowledgeable about it. I am thinking to start using slin. I heard great things about it and of course bad things too.
I never used it before and am very skeptical about it. I do have friends who use it for a long time and really know their stuff and they could show and help me about it.
Everyone in my family from moms side get diabetes in old age,, what if I use slin now and need it later in my life, will my body get used to it and not accept it when /if I need it later in my life?
I would like to hear your opinion on slin. Should I go for it or should I stay away from it?
TIA

I don't think anyone with any level of maturity is going to encourage you to use slin. That said I use it with aas, GH and am fairly happy with the results at this time.

IMO, the only reason to use it is to counteract the insulin resistance caused by lengthy Gh cycles. It's VERY tricky to keep your blood sugar levels just right when you are on it, and everyone I have known who has tried it decided it just wasn't worth it.

I'm also convinced that all the "roidgut" that is ruining most of the top physiques today is due to slin. It is almost impossible to diet off that deep visceral fat when on it.

My two cents.

I don't think anyone with any level of maturity is going to encourage you to use slin. That said I use it with aas, GH and am fairly happy with the results at this time.

Oh i know, i wouldnt encourage anyone to use it either:)

With GH, I can see slin being worth the money.

But alone is slin really even worth the little bit of money and hassle of using it (possible harmful side effects ignored here)?

A lot of people believe it's a unnecessary, since you can just use carbohydrates to do the job. But we know people that have gotten HUGE off of using practically only slin, i.e. Kiwi.

So is it worth even the price and hassle or using it if your an advanced lifter and aren't using any other gear but Test (also ignoring the benefits of insulin on testosterone)?

im not going to encourage you to use slin.

but i used it with PH's a year or so ago.
just some r, only pwo. 10 ius. 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off.
got some good results.

A lot of people believe it's a unnecessary, since you can just use carbohydrates to do the job. But we know people that have gotten HUGE off of using practically only slin, i.e. Kiwi.

It's funny you should mention that. One of the reps for Svensk Apotek (UG lab) wrote in a thread that he thinks that slin is the most anabolic product available.

He might have been exxaggerating, but there's likely some truth to what he said.

Personally, I'd love to try using slin, but I keep getting conflicting reports on the safety of it. Some say that slin use will eventually cause diabetes, while other claim that it won't cause diabetes.

If I were to ever use slin, I'd probably stick to doing only about 1/2 of the generally recomended dose. Sure that would only give 1/2 the results, but it would likely only carry 1/2 of the risk too.

I wonder what Emeric or DatBtrue would have to say about slin safety & effectiveness?

I've used slin with gear and even when using high doses of slin, I just got fat. Using slin with GH, now that gave me some results and it stopped me from getting fat too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131