over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin

PUMPED

Registered
I am thinking of trying slin now I have done a search and looked through all the info. this is what I have come up with on how I will go about it. I need to know if I have a good plane here? I am going to start with 4ius after my workout and take in 40grams of simples carbs with it. If all goes good for a week I am going to add a IU each day after my workout and then add slin when I get up with the GH. I know also to take it 10g of carbs for every init if slin. what do you think? am I missing anything?

Hmm

What type of slin are you using?
And dont forget about the 2nd peak, you need another high protein, carb meal, at the 30, 60, or 90 min mark.

Watch the fat,and grow. I just finshed 4 weeks of slin and have nothing but great things to say. Everyone makes it seem to be so scary and dangerous. Bottom line is, if your smart, plan, and understand slin is no problem.

I am useing R.

I was going to eat 15min after the shot, then 1 hour later and then again 2 hours later. and snack though out the day. and i am not going to eat any fat for 4 hours after the slin

Well

Go on with your bad self, enjoy some new size, Big Kiwi recomened me to sip on a large soda during the slin usage. That can help too, like a large orange soda, or grape soda, even fat free candy

It's all good but 4IU is really low to start with.

3IU every 8 hours without any carbs is how much is used to get into ketosis without any ill effects.
I always suggest to start with 10IU. Everyone can handle at least that, unless you weigh 110. Also, you can increase the dose every couple of days - you don't have to wait a week, until you find your comfort level.

so start with 10ius after my workouts? I really dont want to do more than 10ius but I would like to add 10 in the A.M.

PUMPED said:
so start with 10ius after my workouts? I really dont want to do more than 10ius but I would like to add 10 in the A.M.

sorry one more thing? I lift a few hours after I get up. so when should I take the GH and slin? I take my GH AM and PM now. thanks for the help to:D

I don't know if soda would be the best choice for a carb drink when using slin. The caffeine in the soda will make you slightly resistant to the slin depending on how much caffeine there is in the drink. The effects of Caffeine can last upto 3 hours. Probably not that big of a deal, but if you want to maximize you should go with a carb drink like grape juice, orange juice. No caffeine in those and plenty of carbs. Or just get yourself some dextrose and mix it with whatever. (water, protein shake, coolaid....)

Macdaddy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner