over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slin

raybravo said:
oh lol , i like all my shakes in milk :) . besides , 50 grams slow release carbs , wont hurt :) . and cmon man, who wudnt like cold awesome milk :)

True:)

I thought the carbs in milk are sugars, which is fine with the slin. Just wondering if there was a Ray secret for the milk. :)

Crowler said:
Big Heinz you use Ultra Fuel after slin shot correct?

Twinlab´s Carbo Fuel is pure maltodextrin, and i also drink Muscle max´s Carbo Max
I think take Cell Tech after a shoot of insulin is a mistake becouse it promotes insulin release.
be carefull my friends.... have your gluco tabs..

It is a bad thing if you just taked an insulin shoot, hipo comes easy, do you ever feel a beautifull hipoglicemy?.
I use to take after the slim 100 gr of maltodextrin, with creatine, glutamine, potasium and whey protein. Then i get a gh shoot eith the next meal.

Queefer said:
Why is promoting insulin release a bad thing? I don't really understand what you meant by this.

Hey Queefer,

Do you mean what is wrong with not having simple carb right after a slin shot?

This what I think H is getting at, because you have just taken shot insulin your insulin levels are very high then if you take the Celltec straight away it will be astronomically high. He is basically saying that if you are not use to insulin as well as getting your natural levels raised you couldbottom out your blood sugar levels.

When ever I have my insulin I drink simple sugar soda drink, only sip it mind you because if drink to fast I feel the insulin levels getting higher , higher

Also Cell-Tech is loaded with Lipoic Acid, and this will make you go hypo along with the insulin then you end up taking alot more sugar to correct the mistake.

Dieselman

endogenous slin will be raised from cell tech whne one is not on exogenous slin. when one takes cell tech and gets a very high lodd sugar level there natural slin is what levels it out.

when one takes a slin shot their blodd sugar is dropping bc this is what insulin does to blood sugar and all taking cell tech will do at this point is keep u alive, itll be a rapid subsrate for energy utilization post slin shot, ask milos sarcev about what carb source he uses post slin and ull see its the same as whats in cell tech.

also maltodextrin has a GI practically identical to dextrose (the sugar in cell tech) which means its practically the same in how fast it lt raises blood sugar levels and amounts of insulin released

ultimately,
i should use the maltodextrin drink following slin? magoo, what is your opinion of what is best...

a maltodextrin/dextrose about 50/50 with a good amount of whey would work with a nice low glycemic meal an hour or so later, also depends on what slin u r using, but this is a safe bet for most circumstances

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws