over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slow cut on a cruise

besoge

Registered
So I'm wrapping up my bulk cycle. Put on roughly 22lbs and am going to be going into a cruise I'm about two weeks. Was wondering if anyone would recommend starting a very low caloric deficit cut while cruising before I start blasting in my actual cut cycle I have a wedding to go to in the first week of August and want to be shredded up for it. Currently sitting at 222 roughly 14-15 bf. I'd just rather not risk putting on any fat during this cruise because I'm planing on cruising from mid may through mid June and I'd rather start cutting in mid may and have 10 weeks to get shredded than have 6 weeks. My body doesn't do well when having to loose weight quickly

You could get ripped on that cruise. I cruise on 100 tren and 150 test and it's very very easy to maintain muscle on cut. A little ghrp2/mod grf would make it even easier but seriously your not going to lose muscle on 200 tren if you take cut steady and get your protein in. That's a hell of a cruise for your stats:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. I would just rather drop like 10lbs in 10 weeks than do it in 6 weeks

I'd drop both to 100/week and add in some T3/50mcg a day...

200/200 is a bit much to call a cruise lol at least drop the test IMO.

Good luck!!

100 a week? Wont adding in t3 at that low a dose just eat my muscle up like crazy?

Well if you just put on over 20 pounds and now plan to lower your dose I wouldn't lower your cals also. Wait till you blast again to start your hard diet

I was thinking if lowering my Cal's very little until I blast. I'm.talking like maybe 300 daily do you think that'd be too.much

300 daily for how long? That's alot

100 a week? Wont adding in t3 at that low a dose just eat my muscle up like crazy?

I stay on 50 blast and cruise. I cut on all cruises on much less gear 100 test 100 primo or mast

I plan to cruise on 200mg test cyp and 200mg tren enth

I'm doing something very similar right now myself. Dropped down to 200 mg's of test cyp and 350 mg's of tren A. I've dropped from 260 lbs to 245 ish in 3 weeks. Trying to keep up the calories and protein but the tren has killed my appetite. Good luck it's working for me..been wanting to shed some water and bloat for awhile.

Ok so you just gained 20 pounds , going to lower dose and cruise but wanna drop your cals and diet while doing it ? Am I wrong to think this is a disaster?

Ok so you just gained 20 pounds , going to lower dose and cruise but wanna drop your cals and diet while doing it ? Am I wrong to think this is a disaster?

Yea you're right I believe also you should keep the calories and protein up or ya will lose muscle.. My problem is tren's affect on my appetite.

I always take the opposite approach where I risk putting on some extra fat on a cruise just to maintain as much muscle as I can. Although with the test and tren you should be fine on a cut as long as it's nice and slow like you plan on it being. Good luck with it!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws