over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

slow increase in gh

ridge11

Registered
I recently began my first run of gh starting at 2iu. I am looking to get mass gains, but i figured since gh is more effective the longer you use it, I could use a low dose at the beginning when it is not as effective, then increase doseage as I got further into my cycle. Will this be effective if I increase my dose once a month as follows:

1st mo 2iu
2nd mo 2.5iu
3rd mo 3.3iu
4th mo 5 iu

Gh

Hi ridge,

Well GH works on the merrits of the longer you use it the better muscle results. As you begin to use it you will experince all the vitality effects that comes with GH.

I don't see anything wrong with your cycle, just remember to experince the muscle benefits from GH on it's own you'll need about 3 months solid.
Everything changes as soos as you add some insulin with T3 to create a synergestic effect.
If you add these to your cycle you can get away with some pretty good results in 28 day's without any negative feedback loop.

Good luck and keep us updated.

I have been running 10iu of slin pwo 5x/week. Right now I am actually feeling hypo, I had took slin the previous 3 days and started supplementing with ala today. I am disoriented, nausea, shaky. This doesn't seem normal. I don't have a glucometer, but i just grabbed some urine glucose testers and had no glucose in my urine.

I have been running 10iu of slin pwo 5x/week. Right now I am actually feeling hypo, I had took slin the previous 3 days and started supplementing with ala today. I am disoriented, nausea, shaky. This doesn't seem normal. I don't have a glucometer, but i just grabbed some urine glucose testers and had no glucose in my urine.

First of all, I would never recommend insulin use. The main reason is what you are saying about being Hypo. That being said, your body is telling you to feed it more carbs, especially simple carbs when feeling like that. There is a thread on here that can tell you exactly how to do insulin properly, if you don't know, you better stay away from it, until you know. I would recommend also to start at a lower dose with it.

I know how to run it, I just can't find any reasoning as to why I would be feeling this way an entire day since my last shot.

I was definately going hypo. Took in some carbs and I feel fine. The only thing i can think of is an adverse reaction to the ala.

Hi ridge,

Well GH works on the merrits of the longer you use it the better muscle results. As you begin to use it you will experince all the vitality effects that comes with GH.

I don't see anything wrong with your cycle, just remember to experince the muscle benefits from GH on it's own you'll need about 3 months solid.
Everything changes as soos as you add some insulin with T3 to create a synergestic effect.
If you add these to your cycle you can get away with some pretty good results in 28 day's without any negative feedback loop.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Actually, it's t4 not t3 that you can add to hgh and slin. Hgh suppresses t4 not t3. A lot of people get that confused. Also, at those doses your not going to experience hypertrophy but only fat loss. If that is your goal then that dosing protocal should be g2g. If your looking for hypertrophy you would need 6+ius. I wouldn't recommend going over 10ius per day because it's not practical from a monetary stand point and unless your going to become a pro bber, I don't think it's really necessary to go beyond 10ius.

Last edited:
how would results compare running 6ius for a month compared to 2 ius for lets say 4 months?

Actually, it's t4 not t3 that you can add to hgh and slin. Hgh suppresses t4 not t3. A lot of people get that confused. Also, at those doses your not going to experience hypertrophy but only fat loss. If that is your goal then that dosing protocal should be g2g. If your looking for hypertrophy you would need 6+ius. I wouldn't recommend going over 10ius per day because it's not practical from a monetary stand point and unless your going to become a pro bber, I don't think it's really necessary to go beyond 10ius.

Actually T3 is mostly made from converted T4 in your body. The thyroid makes a small ammount of it. Either way, all of the thyroid hormones are under control of TSH, which NORMALLY rises when thyroid hormones are too low. High TSH is bad because it lowers thyroid hormone levels and it will increase prolactin, which then will lower your testosterone or make you hypogonadal and that is not bro-sci.

A lot of people overlook the fact that thyroid hormones are a huge part of carbohydrate metabolism and lipolysis.

Either way, I think you'd have to be goofy to not use thyroid hormones w/ anabolics, GH, or Insulin, there's definitely synergy. (In fact, if thyroid hormones are too low, your IGF will be low. This is seen often in hypothyroid patients.)

I'll be going to the endocrinologist in 2 weeks, so we will see where all of my hormone levels are at after 6 weeks on 2-2.5iu of hgh.

Even at 2ius a day you should see an increase in igf levels in your body. Your blood work will tell you so.

how would results compare running 6ius for a month compared to 2 ius for lets say 4 months?

To answer your question, running 6ius each time for a month won't really do anything. Your better off running 2ius for 4 months, although better results show up when your on hgh for at least 6 months.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity