over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slowing the release of GHRP's

Macdaddy

FOUNDING Member
Registered
When looking at the graphs of GHRP vs HGH, you can see that GHRPs spike fast, then decline fast where as HGH is a more slow and steady curve. I would guess a way around that would be do multi shots of lower dose GHRPs multiple times per day to try to match HGH more closely.

But I was also wondering if there is any way to slow down the release of GHRPs into the system? I know that these are water soluble peptides, but is there anything that could slow the release such as is the case with oil based bolus injections such as test, eq, tren etc. Could we create a water based bolus injection sub q or IM that would dissipate over lets say 2 - 3 hours?

If we could do this, I would think our levels might be more stable and longer lasting throughout the day.

I may be wrong as I am not sure of the mode of action that GHRP has, so its possible that this would not change anything (i.e. if GHRP works for a short time because natural HGH production can only be sustained for a short time period before exhausting production capability).

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

This is an interesting thought.

I would think that you might have better luck using cjc with dac in small doses and then using a ghrp in small or moderate doses throughout the day.

This is an interesting thought.

I would think that you might have better luck using cjc with dac in small doses and then using a ghrp in small or moderate doses throughout the day.

You can't slow the release, but you can research a longer acting ghrp like tesamorelin. It is active for 12-24 hours, I believe. You could research mod grf with dac as the ghrh. It is active for half a week, I believe.

Or u could research lower doses more frequently, say every 3-4 hours

A lot of people would argue that you don't want a slow long bell curve. I think people often think the best way to transform the body is to hit the "on" button and keep it pressed indefinitely. In reality some systems work best in spikes and peaks and valleys. GH is a messenger. It tells other things to do things. You send that signal and even if GH drops, it has set in motion a cascade of events that continue for some time.

The one thing bodybuilders will point out though, is that these spikes don't cause a huge increase in IGF-1 in the liver like injected HGH does. They're right in that regard, but whether you want that increased IGF-1 all the time is up for debate, especially if long term avoidance of cancer is of interest to you.

All in all I would say the spikes and dips from ghrp's is ok. You want periods where it is low and periods where it is high.

If you don't want that then buy CJC1295 or modified GRF WITH DAC. This will cause a bleed for about a week. That will accomplish what you want.

A lot of people would argue that you don't want a slow long bell curve. I think people often think the best way to transform the body is to hit the "on" button and keep it pressed indefinitely. In reality some systems work best in spikes and peaks and valleys. GH is a messenger. It tells other things to do things. You send that signal and even if GH drops, it has set in motion a cascade of events that continue for some time.

The one thing bodybuilders will point out though, is that these spikes don't cause a huge increase in IGF-1 in the liver like injected HGH does. They're right in that regard, but whether you want that increased IGF-1 all the time is up for debate, especially if long term avoidance of cancer is of interest to you.

All in all I would say the spikes and dips from ghrp's is ok. You want periods where it is low and periods where it is high.

If you don't want that then buy CJC1295 or modified GRF WITH DAC. This will cause a bleed for about a week. That will accomplish what you want.

I was thinking about this too. I imagine the higher spike being beneficial.

That's probably why taking large doses every other day or just post workout work so well

If high spikes with quick drop offs are desired, then why is everyone talking up and researching HGH? Shouldn't all Pro's be talking up GHRPs and GHRH?

It seems that there is something to having the "on" button pressed down continuously or at least for a much longer duration than GHRPs provide.

I would think that adding IGF DES with your GHRP/GHRH would solve the lack of IGF issue for the short term.

You can't slow the release, but you can research a longer acting ghrp like tesamorelin. It is active for 12-24 hours, I believe. You could research mod grf with dac as the ghrh. It is active for half a week, I believe.

Has anyone researched with tesamorelin? How does it compare to synthetic HGH? I understand that with these ghrp's, we are limited to our bodies max production whereas with synthetic HGH, we can boost levels to almost anything we want. But I would think that if we could more closely mimic synthetic HGH, we would get results closer to what synthetic HGH provides (and possibly similar sides as well).

Half-life of Tesamorelin is 8 hours. Just like cjc-1295 it causes gh elevations in thoughs which is not what you want. Just like ALL ghrh it must be taken with a ghrp to create a pulse. The problem is that when the pulse is complete tesamorelin will continue to try to force the gland to release gh during troughs which may cause overstimulation as well as gh bleed

Bottom line stick with mod grf. If you want something similar to GH then choose Gh.

The Beggar

Half-life of Tesamorelin is 8 hours. Just like cjc-1295 it causes gh elevations in thoughs which is not what you want. Just like ALL ghrh it must be taken with a ghrp to create a pulse. The problem is that when the pulse is complete tesamorelin will continue to try to force the gland to release gh during troughs which may cause overstimulation as well as gh bleed

Bottom line stick with mod grf. If you want something similar to GH then choose Gh.

The Beggar

I hear about the "GH bleed" a lot in regards to various peptides. So we are all saying that we want a "pulse". But how does synthetic HGH create a pulse? Doesn't it just stay high for a long duration (i.e.: 18 hours or so?). I have been looking at the charts on the lab results page, and all of them show that synthetic HGH peaks at about 2 - 5 hours and slowly drops down to the 18 hour mark. Would that not be similar to what a peptide like Tesamorline would produce? Or are we talking about wanting a pulse from the pituitary in order to not burn it out? If that is the case, could we not add in more GHRP to create a continued pulse in the presence of Tesamorline?

Last edited:
If high spikes with quick drop offs are desired, then why is everyone talking up and researching HGH? Shouldn't all Pro's be talking up GHRPs and GHRH?

It seems that there is something to having the "on" button pressed down continuously or at least for a much longer duration than GHRPs provide.

I would think that adding IGF DES with your GHRP/GHRH would solve the lack of IGF issue for the short term.

Well, rumor has it that most pros use their GH IV, to mimic this pulse. Quickly in, quickly out.

The issue is that GHRP's only allow for a small amount of GH to be released...despite that infamous graph likening the release to 7.5 IUs, it seems that people who have experienced both, rHGH and GHRP, liken the GHRP to 1-2 IUs per dosage. Even with frequent dosing, you can see that it just wont cut it for pro size.

It appears that the pulsatile nature is better for anabolism, while the elevated levels are better for fat loss...but my experience in this field is limited, so this is all conjecture on my part.

Has anyone researched with tesamorelin? How does it compare to synthetic HGH? I understand that with these ghrp's, we are limited to our bodies max production whereas with synthetic HGH, we can boost levels to almost anything we want. But I would think that if we could more closely mimic synthetic HGH, we would get results closer to what synthetic HGH provides (and possibly similar sides as well).

It's currently being researched.....will provide updates down the road. So far, I have seen good things.

I think jj1 was doing some mega doses of ipam (i.e. 1000mcg) with cjc. How would you compare this to rHGH in terms of iu strength?

Could we can get a ghrp to induce a huge release of GH? Or is there a maximum that our pituitary could make/release? Since our body makes a "better" GH than any lab, we would be sure that we are not getting scammed by all this fake GH floating around. But then I guess we would possibly be getting scammed on fake ghrp. lol.

Also, is there a possibility of pituitary "burn out" with ghrp's on a constant basis?

Sorry for all the Q's. Trying my best to learn.

ONe of the big problems that you are over looking is you are trying to ask you body to create a pulse for many hours. The male body was not designed to do this. I feel that you would burn your pit gland out very quickly. You were designed to create big pulses. I think to really get the most you should combine the gh and the peps. this way you get the elevated levels from the gh but you still get the high spikes of the peps.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws