advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Small ball or cyst in my armpit anyone else experience this????

Juice Freak

Registered
Hey bros, obviously I'm going to get this checked out but just curious if anyone has ever experienced a small ball or cyst right in the armpit, just on one side, it's sensitive to touch (little painful when direct pressure is applied.) Shit I'm hoping it's a cyst.

It's most likely a lymph node swollen. You must have an infection somewhere. Most of the time people will get them in their neck but they are in your arm pit also.

Could be a sebaceous cyst too. Not dangerous but very painful if it gets infected! Pain in the ass if that happens. I have had those. Google a search. Tons of info out there and see if it sounds like what you have.

Last edited:
I got 1 in my chest, between my right armpit and my right nipple.
On my last cycle (tren/test sus/masteron), I got a bunch of them.

Antiperspirant???

Do you use anti-perspirant? If you do, it could be something called a cutaneous granuloma, which I believe is caused by the aluminum found in anti-perspirants clogging the pores in your armpit. I had something like what you described and went to the doc. He told me to use something that did not contain aluminum (like plain old deodorant) and it cleared up in a few weeks. :)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed&uid=9308573&cmd=showdetailview&indexed=google

It's most likely a lymph node swollen. You must have an infection somewhere. Most of the time people will get them in their neck but they are in your arm pit also.

I thought the same thing, check about getting on an anti-biotic.

Going with the flow here.. Definately sounds like a lymphnode but that could indicate infection or illness so, your body might be fighting something off... How do you feel otherwise? Fever, aching, etc...???

GO GET IT CHECKED OUT

IT COULD ALSO BE NON HODGKINS LYMPHOMA. LOOK, YOU CANT BE TOO SHOCKED WIT A NAME LIKE JUICED FREAK...........THIS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU ONE DAY AND NO DAY IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER. GO GET IT CHECKED OUT NOW.

IT COULD ALSO BE NON HODGKINS LYMPHOMA. LOOK, YOU CANT BE TOO SHOCKED WIT A NAME LIKE JUICED FREAK...........THIS WILL CATCH UP TO YOU ONE DAY AND NO DAY IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER. GO GET IT CHECKED OUT NOW.

Yes, I meant to add that, Call your Doctor TODAY... Not trying to scare you at all, these things happen all the time HOWEVER, in the slim case that it is something serious, you're getting it noticed fast. Don't lose sleep over it just yet though, that will only make your healing worse..... Best wishes, keep us posted!

I have experince with one of those

when i was in school I helped with a surgery where they removed one about the size of a tennis ball it was a glad that got stopped up. They cut it out and cut it open and it squished stuff every where got on the nurse across the room only time i've ever almost threw up from seeing something in the hospital.

I had a couple of those when i was still a teenager. felt like a big zit under the skin, and painful if you squeezed it. I sucked it up, squeezed that fucker and it popped just like a big damn zit. basically, ingrown hair under the armpit. Popping it hurt, but it went away.....

I JUST HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME..........

Do a search and find the thread. I ended up getting an infection after a slight muscle tear. The doctor said that this could have happened regardless though and that anything that close to your lymph nodes is not a good thing. I'm not trying to freak you out but they had to cut my arm open and drain it not to mention stuff the thing to keep it draining. I was antibiotics for two weeks. Its worth the trip to the doctor.

I had them twice last cycle. Didnt know wtf it was but they went away on their own. It was swolen and it was always after heavy chest day. I figured it was irritation from benching too heavy and possibly something along those lines. They just went away within a few days and never came back. I DID lay off deodorant for a few days and i plucked (yes plucked) the hairs in my armpits coming out of the lump (which came out with a LOT of what looked like deodorant clumps)....and it just went away in like 2 days.

Unless you are a doctor, you should NOT be giving out advice on what you "THINK" it might be based on something you've had in the past. The only advise that should be given regarding this is to go see your doctor!

Sorry if I seem abit harsh to those who were trying to help.

Unless you are a doctor, you should NOT be giving out advice on what you "THINK" it might be based on something you've had in the past. The only advise that should be given regarding this is to go see your doctor!

Dude I don't think he was coming on a BODYBUILDING board looking for medical advice. No shit he should go to the doctor, he was probably just a little freaked out and wanted to get others' experiences. I think your post was completely unnecessary, it assumes that he and everyone who replied is an idiot. Thanks for your 'help' though and being a voice of reason in these turbulent times. :rolleyes:

Dude I don't think he was coming on a BODYBUILDING board looking for medical advice. No shit he should go to the doctor, he was probably just a little freaked out and wanted to get others' experiences. I think your post was completely unnecessary, it assumes that he and everyone who replied is an idiot. Thanks for your 'help' though and being a voice of reason in these turbulent times. :rolleyes:

agreed. shit...not doctors eh? every time iv had a problem on here the members here NAILED it. Even my brother problem who most people never heard of and our REGULAR doctor couldnt figure out...we get back from the doc and found out what it was...i open the thread i started and 3 people had already got it! psh...this board is golden....

Agreed as well. Though I see where he has room to say that, I can empathize completely for this poster. Being a raging hypochondriac myself, it eases my mind to hear other's experiences and positive outcomes. A positive attitude will enhance healing 10 fold so I don't assume scaring him, I assume comfort... Good call 6.8SPC

Hey bros, I've gotten it checked out, too much anti persperant, doc gave me a antibiotic and said to use spray on deodorant thank Christ. Phil, my handle doesn't reflect my current belief on juice use, I've learned a lot from you and other experienced guys on this forum, so as far as juice goes it's minimal, DIET I have learned is everything. Thank you for that by the way, I'm overall a lot healthier these days and am looking my best. Thanks for everyones concern.

Really???? Okay, here's some advice.... Loosen your F****** Panties..... They seem to be cutting off the circulation to your brain! He was asking for others to chime in on their EXPERIENCES, NOT Advice as he CLEARLY stated he was going in to see his Doc! Furthermore, Almost everyone suggested he see a Doc and a few even nailed the diagnosis!

Who the **** are you to be screaming advice anyhow??? You betta UP your post count before you begin demanding any such requests!

AND..... for the most part "we all" get far better advice here than any place else. If you'd been around for longer than a week, you'd already know this............M A N.

STEEDA~

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave