over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Small Rant: Coinbase bullshit

Jesus dude... you sound retarded. Have you been tested for cognitive deficincies when you were a child? Are you able to tie your shoes in the morning?

1. Buy USDT/USDC with your initial purchase if you must use bank account. Of course this is an ultra high volatility time period with supply chain constraints via Russia and China and possible nuclear escalation; who put a gun to your head and told you you must buy BTC/ETH? Just buy a stablecoin and convert it to btc when you're ready to make a purchase. this way you never need to deal with volatility and your steroid source will likely accept stablecoins anyway just make sure to tell them you want to pay in USDC.

2. Use a debit card so that funds are more immediately available.

3. Use Cash-app or something lightning network integrated and more retard-proof.

Plz don't get an abscess from your gear and run around blaming the UGL because based on this post, it was assuredly your own fault.
Are you retarded or just illiterate?
I didn't blame UGL's for anything, I simply pointed out that BTc is neither anonymous or secure. That's not an opinion, those are facts.
I don't deal with btc daily but I do understand blockchain technology and the ledger is not remotely anonymous. It's actually public. And 90% of this thread just said they use a debit card or CashApp to buy crypto, which means the funding source isn't anonymous.
There are anonymous ways to get Bitcoin as many pointed out but very few are doing them.

I did anonymous cash in mail with trusted sources for years and never had a problem.

Its not just you the customer who takes risk - the sponsor takes risk too - If Someone pays sponsor when BTC is 47k and the price drops to 39k 40 like last night - the Sponsor ate that

All a risk in this game - such is life - and there is more then enough risk for ALL.

But in 10 days maybe BTC will be 51k and you will profit? or maybe not
I understand that. It's just a pain in the ass and most of the methods for instant funding mentioned in this thread completely removed any chance of being anonymous. You want your wallet and ledger transaction to be a dead end and CashApp isn't achieving that.

You need to make the purchase using a debit card. Then it should have the option to make instant buys ( and the ability to send instant)
You're absolutely right and I should add the context that I use an ally bank account that allows the real me to be anonymous. I don't like crypto because the things that make it convenient make it extremely insecure, and the things that make it secure make it inconvenient.

And now Biden wants to regulate it so it's just all around bad news. Back in the day we had non-scamming escrow resources or cash in mail for private lists with VIPs. Those days spoiled me.

do yourself a favor and never touch coinbase again man. Cash App is so damn simple even my grandma can buy and send BTC on there haha.

Yes if wanting to stay anonymous ( if there really is such a thing anymore) it add an entire different level of difficulty.

Ideally everyone would have btc and we just buy- send it peer to peer. It’s doesn’t seem that it’s has reached that level yet and cash- credit are still king.

The reality is if LE is looking at you BC isn't going to save you. But...........it's highly doubtful that they are looking at the end user making small personal use purchases. Even if you are using BC with a debit card or your bank info, they will only obtain that and cause to look further if they bust your source and see the transactions. They aren't randomly getting subpoenas to look at personal bank accounts to see which ones made BC purchases, then spend a inordinate amount of time trying to trace those purchases to illicit goods. Consider all the transactions made with BC, the odds of coming up with an illegal act just because BC was used are so low there's no way they are going blind looking for it via BC use. Add in the fact that they won't successfully obtain a subpoena without a legit reason. Could prosecution use a transaction to solidify an already solid case? Of course, but if that's the case they were already looking at you for other reasons.

Any worries I would have about being arrested for my personal possession would be via controlled delivery. Even if you used an anonymous method to purchase and send the BC as payment where did you have your supplies sent?? Your home address? A PO Box that you used your real info to get? Did you use fake identification to get the PO box? I actually have no idea at all but I'm willing to bet that the people ordering over the internet having their order sent to an untraceable location are close to none.

With all the holes most of the users have in their "anonymous" internet ordering methods and if it was so risky there sure would be a lot more personal users getting popped. The bottom line is that BC is more convenient. Order from your recliner, no need to go somewhere to send payment. Sources, get paid to their recliner, no need to pay someone to go pick up funds.

If you want to take steps to make yourself feel comfortable then by all means do it. Hell, I live in the middle of a dead end street that is only one block long but I still look both ways when I cross the street to get to my mailbox.

PS;
Before anyone says they know a person that got busted for a $300 order.........sure may happen. But I knew three people that died in three different plane crashes. It's highly improbable and not enough to keep me from flying in a plane.

You're absolutely right and I should add the context that I use an ally bank account that allows the real me to be anonymous. I don't like crypto because the things that make it convenient make it extremely insecure, and the things that make it secure make it inconvenient.

And now Biden wants to regulate it so it's just all around bad news. Back in the day we had non-scamming escrow resources or cash in mail for private lists with VIPs. Those days spoiled me.
You don't like it because you don't know the first damn thing about it. Complain a noob's sorrows about a 10-day hold on funds and now 7 out of your 7 total posts later you're International Man Of Intrigue.

GTFOH

The reality is if LE is looking at you BC isn't going to save you. But...........it's highly doubtful that they are looking at the end user making small personal use purchases. Even if you are using BC with a debit card or your bank info, they will only obtain that and cause to look further if they bust your source and see the transactions. They aren't randomly getting subpoenas to look at personal bank accounts to see which ones made BC purchases, then spend a inordinate amount of time trying to trace those purchases to illicit goods. Consider all the transactions made with BC, the odds of coming up with an illegal act just because BC was used are so low there's no way they are going blind looking for it via BC use. Add in the fact that they won't successfully obtain a subpoena without a legit reason. Could prosecution use a transaction to solidify an already solid case? Of course, but if that's the case they were already looking at you for other reasons.

Any worries I would have about being arrested for my personal possession would be via controlled delivery. Even if you used an anonymous method to purchase and send the BC as payment where did you have your supplies sent?? Your home address? A PO Box that you used your real info to get? Did you use fake identification to get the PO box? I actually have no idea at all but I'm willing to bet that the people ordering over the internet having their order sent to an untraceable location are close to none.

With all the holes most of the users have in their "anonymous" internet ordering methods and if it was so risky there sure would be a lot more personal users getting popped. The bottom line is that BC is more convenient. Order from your recliner, no need to go somewhere to send payment. Sources, get paid to their recliner, no need to pay someone to go pick up funds.

If you want to take steps to make yourself feel comfortable then by all means do it. Hell, I live in the middle of a dead end street that is only one block long but I still look both ways when I cross the street to get to my mailbox.

PS;
Before anyone says they know a person that got busted for a $300 order.........sure may happen. But I knew three people that died in three different plane crashes. It's highly improbable and not enough to keep me from flying in a plane.
It’s BTC not BC grandpa 😘

Its not just you the customer who takes risk - the sponsor takes risk too - If Someone pays sponsor when BTC is 47k and the price drops to 39k 40 like last night - the Sponsor ate that

All a risk in this game - such is life - and there is more then enough risk for ALL.

But in 10 days maybe BTC will be 51k and you will profit? or maybe not
You get pissed off about everything. You need to relax dude. Seriously

Coinbase is a great App and trustworthy once you learn the ins and outs. Coinbase Pro saves $$$ if you get into the investment part of it .

They have strict rules but they fade as you build trust (stats). Cash app - Blockchain is ez

This subject has been talked about repetitively. A simple search here or on YouTube would have answer your questions. Coinbase let's you buy and sell instantly with debit cards. Also, there is plenty of other sites and apps that you can buy and sell instantly.
what about those Visa Gift prepaid debit? like the 100-200 $ ones you get at target?

But I knew three people that died in three different plane crashes. It's highly improbable and not enough to keep me from flying in a plane.

I think air travel is plenty safe, but if I knew personally three people who died in three different plane crashes, I’d take a cue from John Madden, trains and autos only for me.

Coinbase had a bunch of my funds held hostage for a while (10 days) and it's definitely inconvenient so I stopped using them and been using Trust wallet and it's been ok.
Last night for shits and giggles I tried CashApp , you literally have to be mentally retarded to.fuck that up.!!
It's so much easier and instant (once your bank is approved , I think that took a few hrs)

I think air travel is plenty safe, but if I knew personally three people who died in three different plane crashes, I’d take a cue from John Madden, trains and autos only for me.
Well to add to your thoughts.......in 1994 and American Eagle plane crashed in Pennsylvania with a friend of mine on board. I was flying a different American Eagle plane through that same storm system at the same time on the way to a powerlifting meet in Virginia. My wife was home when the crash hit the news, to say she was freaking out is an understatement. In all honesty when I heard about the crash when we landed I felt a bit freaked out too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws