advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smallest amount of gear you've used to look good?

heres another one in July two weeks after i did Junior Nationals I was on 100 mgs trt for two weeks after my contest prep run. I did trt 100 mgs two months then started this 600 deca-150 test, 20 phera cycle beg of september

the great thing about classic physique is you really don't need much . Then again some guys do because they train like pussies, never learned how to train true hit or simply put have sucky genetics for this sport, lets not mince words and call things how they are shall we? Im tired of wimps doing doses they dont belong doing.

I believe in being kind, some guys just don't have it, sorry if I sound pissed but thats how I see it, thats doesnt mean theyll do well in another area

I have a lot of photos when i was natural heres one my first three months of training, yes three months. Yes someone gave me a cookie

Attachments

• Pool July 1st.jpg
    Pool July 1st.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 157
  • july 2002 three months training.jpg
    july 2002 three months training.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
"Love to Talk About Myself" [emoji6]

U look good, big frame, it'll fill out and you might go to open bodybuilding after a while

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

"Love to Talk About Myself" [emoji6]

U look good, big frame, it'll fill out and you might go to open bodybuilding after a while

Thank you

I dont think so although I stay open minded.

I don't like the idea of downsizing so much if I wanted to push things. Dorian spoke on this and it some guys if their not mentally strong can really take an ego hurt downsizing . Plus, I'm the same weight I was fifteen years ago just less body fat and more muscle. These smaller changes are challenging enough for me-adding some arm size, adding 1/2 inch on the calves, and reducing the stomach. That said I love training hit. I think why I got injured when I was natural was bc I trained true hit but didnt have the recovery (anabolics) and my joints just could take it anymore. Thats why its so important to only do true hit training 4-6 weeks then back off. The body and joints simply will get injured. Dorian spoke on this a lot. God it feels so good to break pr's and be moving the most weight you've ever moved

Last edited:
52 years old, TRT for almost a decade now which is subcutaneous test done 3x a week, 1.65 ius of gh a day, HCG used at 500ius 3x a week on the offdays that i dont take subcutaneous TRT , cardio 6 days a week, and train as heavy as I can still in a higher rep range. I walked around at 285 to 303lbs for alot of years in my 30's and very early 40's...it was tough on the ego to give that up back in the day....it felt good being the big boy on the block but I was about 42 and it was time to downsize...so i went 290/280/270/260 and now i hang out in the mid 250's...and at that weight i have some striations in my chest/delts/traps...I'll journey down into the 240's with time. All the heavy lifting and stretching I did all these years really expanded my frame (especially across the shoulders)... I was a 6 foot 1 137lb guy when i started lifting at 19-20 and my skeletal frame was narrow as hell and nothing like it is today. Everyone wants to put so much emphasis on the drugs...and I see so many guys just disintegrate when they get off the drugs or even go down to TRT. A lot of people dont even look like they lift anymore when they do that and it freaking amazes me to see that. It shows me they never learned how to train to build muscle mass in the first place and it was all juice muscle. My suit of armor was built with heavy slag iron and food and I looked at drugs as plateau busters....my main goto cycle back in the 290-300lb days was usually 750mg of test and 300-400mg of nandralone....I think when you primarily build your muscle mass with food and a planned gameplan with heavy weights for reps....when you actually get to the point you have to back off down to TRT dosages...you dont lose it like so many others do.

Attachments

• MM1Untitled.jpg
    MM1Untitled.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 237
  • mm21.jpg
    mm21.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 236
Back in the day....I tried 1000mg test a couple times (went to 1200mg once for 2 weeks but felt crappy and went back down)....I always used 2 things at once (test and something else) and sometimes I used 3 things at once (test and nan and var for example)....my highest dosages for anything at different times were
gh =3iu a day i think for a year and a half in 2002-2003ish, never been over 3ius
test = 750 and then a few times to 1000 and (2 weeks at 1200mg once)
tren = 60mg a day every third day and 100mg tren every third day a couple times so 300mg a week was my top on that
var = 20 mg morn 20 mg nite = 40mg top on that
dball 35-40mg a day, couple times I tried 50mg a day
nan=400mg a week, think i tried 600mg once
thats about it...like i said i usually used test and nan or test and tren or if it was 3 things I would do test nan and var.

I thought my 1000mg of test while weighing 275lbs plus was "pushing things" back in the day, nowadays that seems to be a 2nd cycle 175lb guy

52 years old, TRT for almost a decade now which is subcutaneous test done 3x a week, 1.65 ius of gh a day, HCG used at 500ius 3x a week on the offdays that i dont take subcutaneous TRT , cardio 6 days a week, and train as heavy as I can still in a higher rep range. I walked around at 285 to 303lbs for alot of years in my 30's and very early 40's...it was tough on the ego to give that up back in the day....it felt good being the big boy on the block but I was about 42 and it was time to downsize...so i went 290/280/270/260 and now i hang out in the mid 250's...and at that weight i have some striations in my chest/delts/traps...I'll journey down into the 240's with time. All the heavy lifting and stretching I did all these years really expanded my frame (especially across the shoulders)... I was a 6 foot 1 137lb guy when i started lifting at 19-20 and my skeletal frame was narrow as hell and nothing like it is today. Everyone wants to put so much emphasis on the drugs...and I see so many guys just disintegrate when they get off the drugs or even go down to TRT. A lot of people dont even look like they lift anymore when they do that and it freaking amazes me to see that. It shows me they never learned how to train to build muscle mass in the first place and it was all juice muscle. My suit of armor was built with heavy slag iron and food and I looked at drugs as plateau busters....my main goto cycle back in the 290-300lb days was usually 750mg of test and 300-400mg of nandralone....I think when you primarily build your muscle mass with food and a planned gameplan with heavy weights for reps....when you actually get to the point you have to back off down to TRT dosages...you dont lose it like so many others do.

What? You're 52?

Shit, I thought you were in the upper 40's......old man:D

Jeez, flies by fast:(

Back in the day....I tried 1000mg test a couple times (went to 1200mg once for 2 weeks but felt crappy and went back down)....I always used 2 things at once (test and something else) and sometimes I used 3 things at once (test and nan and var for example)....my highest dosages for anything at different times were
gh =3iu a day i think for a year and a half in 2002-2003ish, never been over 3ius
tren = 60mg a day every third day and 100mg tren every third day a couple times so 300mg a week was my top on that
thats about it...like i said i usually used test and nan or test and tren or if it was 3 things I would do test nan and var.

I thought my 1000mg of test while weighing 275lbs plus was "pushing things" back in the day, nowadays that seems to be a 2nd cycle 175lb guy
This is the kind of stuff I like to hear. Less is a lot more than we think. You're 52, in good health and jacked! [emoji3]

A little anavar or tren for certain occasions would make you look very freaky.

I think you can look great with just 200mg test cyp per week. At least I can as long as diet is in check. I do like the way I look and feel if I throw a few hundred mg of mast in there too.

I think you can look great with just 200mg test cyp per week. At least I can as long as diet is in check. I do like the way I look and feel if I throw a few hundred mg of mast in there too.

You can look fantastic with 200mg/ week, it is very important that after using 200mg for 8 weeks, is to lower it to 70mg per week for 8 weeks. After 8 weeks on 200 mg you body will start loosing sensitivity to test, by doing the 70mg or 50mg per week you will restore sensitivity.

Thank you

I dont think so although I stay open minded.

I don't like the idea of downsizing so much if I wanted to push things. Dorian spoke on this and it some guys if their not mentally strong can really take an ego hurt downsizing . Plus, I'm the same weight I was fifteen years ago just less body fat and more muscle. These smaller changes are challenging enough for me-adding some arm size, adding 1/2 inch on the calves, and reducing the stomach. That said I love training hit. I think why I got injured when I was natural was bc I trained true hit but didnt have the recovery (anabolics) and my joints just could take it anymore. Thats why its so important to only do true hit training 4-6 weeks then back off. The body and joints simply will get injured. Dorian spoke on this a lot. God it feels so good to break pr's and be moving the most weight you've ever moved

I made a big mistake, the reason wasn't hit training why I got hurt, or me needing any anabolics for better recovery; although that would have helped, but, it was me continually doing hit training for months at a time and not backing off the intensity. Repeating, True Hit training is best done for 4-6 weeks as the cns and body simply take it for too long.

but cmon man. you have to admit you're genetically gifted.
but also u lifted heavy. used the ONLY thing thats gonna grow muscle and strength- progressive overload. no stupid volume training, going for some "pump" bullshit.
build with heavy weight. maintain with low doses and moderate weight but still intense.
aint no one gonna keep "pump" workout muscle lifting warm up weights all day.
powerlifters stay big when they retire for the most part. bodybuilders shrink back down. too many examples out there to deny this.
and that t-nation article showed 250-300 test a week can get you 20 pounds of muscle. now imagine its 10 years later, 20 years, after you've built up a ton of muscle and strength and reached a new stasis weight max.
going on a true trt dose will keep way more of that than dudes think. specially since most average test levels for 40's and up is less than 600 total. 100 test a week keeps my average around 800. i am nowhere near 185 pounds when i first cycled. i maintain 217-219, 5'11 with veins and striations at 48 yrs old. on that 100 test a week and still way stronger than before. hell, im back to low volume higher frequency 6-12 rep ranges and im gaining strength still.

Maybe DCs under-estimating himself then.
No he isn't.

This man gained like 8 lbs of muscle in 2 years of training in the beginning from high volume training.

Hes talked about the mentality it took for him to get to 300 lbs. To anyone whose interested, intense muscle has a lot of Dantes thoughts and experiences on this stuff.

It's years of trial and error, and progressive eating, training, recovery.

No he isn't.

This man gained like 8 lbs of muscle in 2 years of training in the beginning from high volume training.

Hes talked about the mentality it took for him to get to 300 lbs. To anyone whose interested, intense muscle has a lot of Dantes thoughts and experiences on this stuff.

It's years of trial and error, and progressive eating, training, recovery.

Okay I was thinking muscle size genetics, do you think can do get 250-300lbs with heavy intense training, high protein and quite a bit of food, and certain amount of gear? I really dont know ive never been there well ive been 260 but wasnt pretty.

I guess we are talking genetics like muscle insertions like how Breon Ansley beat Chris Bumstead because of biceps peak? or some people get more naturally shredded. Theres literally of kinds of genetics.

You can look fantastic with 200mg/ week, it is very important that after using 200mg for 8 weeks, is to lower it to 70mg per week for 8 weeks. After 8 weeks on 200 mg you body will start loosing sensitivity to test, by doing the 70mg or 50mg per week you will restore sensitivity.

Is there any science to actually back this up?

I recently competed (picture shown) on under 600mg total per week.

I had run 125mg of test since January. Then i started to diet for 6 weeks for holiday. I upped test to 200mg and put in 300mg primo.

After 3 weeks of dieting i could tell i was getting fairly lean, so i took the test out and decided i will try and go for a show

The last 10 days i done

300mg primo p/w
20mg winstrol p/d

Last 5 days i took primo out and added in halo at 10mg per day

I finished 3rd in a 12 man show

Personally i feel if you're lean you can make gains on very very minimal gear
Hell yea you look amazing on almost nothing!!! Great job

Okay I was thinking muscle size genetics, do you think can do get 250-300lbs with heavy intense training, high protein and quite a bit of food, and certain amount of gear? I really dont know ive never been there well ive been 260 but wasnt pretty.

I guess we are talking genetics like muscle insertions like how Breon Ansley beat Chris Bumstead because of biceps peak? or some people get more naturally shredded. Theres literally of kinds of genetics.
I created a very controversial thread about this a while back [emoji39]

Look it up: Can anyone get to a pro level size? Or something like that

You've stated what ive been doing in my 30s. 600-1000mg test base and when i run low 200mg test i add EQ at 600-800mg eq. I run 5ius per day HGH. And its for purpose you stated. Im buidling a very nice base now because i know there is no way im running the same doses at your age and just plan to maintain to look good and try to keep my youth as long as possilbe. i would never ever run these doses you mentioned at your younger ages and what im running now in 10 years. thats just asking for trouble.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws