advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smallest amount of gear you've used to look good?

I work approx 60-70 hours a week , so I do my best to stay fairly lean year round. I rarely go over 500mg of gear. I am taking 300mg of test and 200 mg of masteron. I took this pic in the summer while using aforementioned test and masteron. I also had extra T3, which I used too. Diet and cardio works the best though.

Attachments

• 775ACBD8- (2).jpg
    775ACBD8- (2).jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 20170702_160022 (1).jpg
    20170702_160022 (1).jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 151
52 years old, TRT for almost a decade now which is subcutaneous test done 3x a week, 1.65 ius of gh a day, HCG used at 500ius 3x a week on the offdays that i dont take subcutaneous TRT , cardio 6 days a week, and train as heavy as I can still in a higher rep range. I walked around at 285 to 303lbs for alot of years in my 30's and very early 40's...it was tough on the ego to give that up back in the day....it felt good being the big boy on the block but I was about 42 and it was time to downsize...so i went 290/280/270/260 and now i hang out in the mid 250's...and at that weight i have some striations in my chest/delts/traps...I'll journey down into the 240's with time. All the heavy lifting and stretching I did all these years really expanded my frame (especially across the shoulders)... I was a 6 foot 1 137lb guy when i started lifting at 19-20 and my skeletal frame was narrow as hell and nothing like it is today. Everyone wants to put so much emphasis on the drugs...and I see so many guys just disintegrate when they get off the drugs or even go down to TRT. A lot of people dont even look like they lift anymore when they do that and it freaking amazes me to see that. It shows me they never learned how to train to build muscle mass in the first place and it was all juice muscle. My suit of armor was built with heavy slag iron and food and I looked at drugs as plateau busters....my main goto cycle back in the 290-300lb days was usually 750mg of test and 300-400mg of nandralone....I think when you primarily build your muscle mass with food and a planned gameplan with heavy weights for reps....when you actually get to the point you have to back off down to TRT dosages...you dont lose it like so many others do.

Set point/Homeostasis is a huge factor.

I'm in the same boat with weight. It seems like even when I'm on 200-250mg test/wk for extended periods of time, I would have to try very hard to get below 250. I rolled 6 matches in BJJ today at 272lbs without getting out of breath. The thought of being 230-240 is only scary considering how little I'd have to eat for my weight to come down. Closest I got was 244lbs, but had the flu for 2 straight weeks prior.

That D.C. stuff works. LOL

Hi D.C, may i know whats the point of taking 1.65iu of HGH a day?

That seem like a little too low even for anti-aging, let alone body composition, don't u think?

52 years old, TRT for almost a decade now which is subcutaneous test done 3x a week, 1.65 ius of gh a day, HCG used at 500ius 3x a week on the offdays that i dont take subcutaneous TRT , cardio 6 days a week, and train as heavy as I can still in a higher rep range. I walked around at 285 to 303lbs for alot of years in my 30's and very early 40's...it was tough on the ego to give that up back in the day....it felt good being the big boy on the block but I was about 42 and it was time to downsize...so i went 290/280/270/260 and now i hang out in the mid 250's...and at that weight i have some striations in my chest/delts/traps...I'll journey down into the 240's with time. All the heavy lifting and stretching I did all these years really expanded my frame (especially across the shoulders)... I was a 6 foot 1 137lb guy when i started lifting at 19-20 and my skeletal frame was narrow as hell and nothing like it is today. Everyone wants to put so much emphasis on the drugs...and I see so many guys just disintegrate when they get off the drugs or even go down to TRT. A lot of people dont even look like they lift anymore when they do that and it freaking amazes me to see that. It shows me they never learned how to train to build muscle mass in the first place and it was all juice muscle. My suit of armor was built with heavy slag iron and food and I looked at drugs as plateau busters....my main goto cycle back in the 290-300lb days was usually 750mg of test and 300-400mg of nandralone....I think when you primarily build your muscle mass with food and a planned gameplan with heavy weights for reps....when you actually get to the point you have to back off down to TRT dosages...you dont lose it like so many others do.

That seem like a little too low even for anti-aging, let alone body composition, don't u think?
Ya really think a 52 yr old is producing that much GH naturally?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

but cmon man. you have to admit you're genetically gifted.

I am the exact opposite of genetically gifted. I measured my arms after about a month of lifting and they were a little less than 13. It took me 2 years of eating 6-7 meals a day and training my ass off to get to everyone else's starting point (I went from 137 to 185 I think it was)....so after 2 years of training like a madman I looked like everyone else's "hey I just started lifting" point. Most people 6'1" arent below 140lbs as a man (19-20 years old)....I was really behind the curve. My mother was painfully skinny, as was her father and grandfather and I inherited those genetics. I dont think anyone could equal my determination in all this though. The best thing I ever did (I feel) was eke out as much as I possibly could naturally...and i really feel I did. Basically things went like this
a) started at 137, trained hard heavy and lower volume and ended up 185ish after 2 years (clean)...a tremendous amount of food taken in
b) kept going for another 1.5 years like that and got up to 206ish (clean)
c) Like a god damn idiot started to overthink everything and jump on pro routines (specifically rich gaspari's)...I was so freaking driven I did 3.5 hour leg workouts with 21 sets....volume training...just destroying myself in the gym (still while eating a boatload of food) because i wanted it so badly...just bombed away liked that, trained so damn hard.. coming home exhausted and pretty much went nowhere for years, gained minimal size...(still clean)
d) was going to school and had limited time so i stopped overthinking things and went back to what worked (low volume...get in, bomb away and get the hell out)....started gaining again...212, 216, 220, 224 (still clean)
e) Really pushed the food like no tommorow because things were slowing down...and got up to a smooth 238 (still clean.... 7 years training clean)
f) had gained 100lbs at that point clean...dieted back down to about 222 and looked pretty damn acceptable....then saw two guys who were behind me fly right by me in the gym over about a years time and got really pissed off by it and decided to do something about it (started 200mg of test cyp at that point after 7 years clean)...started another journey upward using the things I knew had worked (heavy weights, lower volume, alot of food) but then with sauce...hit 238 again (way better this time around), 246, 252, 258, 262, 272, 278, 283, 288, 293, 296, 303...I remember these bodyweights because I always had sticking points on the way up.

Thats me in the flannel shirt below (im not showing that haircut) near the time i started lifting and now a couple weeks ago in my driveway on TRT...that flannel shirt pic is just not a genetic elite... every bit of muscle mass Ive ever put on was an extreme effort....nothing ever came easy.

Attachments

• dantefl.jpg
    dantefl.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 168
  • mmout.jpg
    mmout.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 167

A few reasons...

1)Im frugal as hell, 10ius divided by 6 days = roughly 1.65ius a day

2) I dont care if its low...its the set limit I have set for myself. I have limits of what I allow myself to do...in testosterone replacement, and gh usage. Not that i ever would do it but I could be 300lbs so darn easily in about 8 weeks its scary. I have to do so many things to hold my body down in the 250's. If i ate a normal diet like I did when i gained, and used 750-1000mg of test...Id put on about 30lbs in 4 weeks...and then another 15 the next 4 weeks after that....I can tell just in the way my body reacts when I go on vacation and eat more food. Its very weird to me...I struggled so badly all those years putting on weight and ate more food than just about anyone in this sport. And now my body even on TRT wants to go up...and i have to fight it from doing so.

3) The 1.65ius works extremely well for me...

A few reasons...

1)Im frugal as hell, 10ius divided by 6 days = roughly 1.65ius a day

2) I dont care if its low...its the set limit I have set for myself. I have limits of what I allow myself to do...in testosterone replacement, and gh usage. Not that i ever would do it but I could be 300lbs so darn easily in about 8 weeks its scary. I have to do so many things to hold my body down in the 250's. If i ate a normal diet like I did when i gained, and used 750-1000mg of test...Id put on about 30lbs in 4 weeks...and then another 15 the next 4 weeks after that....I can tell just in the way my body reacts when I go on vacation and eat more food. Its very weird to me...I struggled so badly all those years putting on weight and ate more food than just about anyone in this sport. And now my body even on TRT wants to go up...and i have to fight it from doing so.

3) The 1.65ius works extremely well for me...

We were talking awhile back about low dose GH for replacement therapy and sleep. You said it's best to split doses if possible. Do you split that low of a dose or just hit the 1.65 at once? I'm going to be able to use 2 iu a day, is that worth splitting 1 and 1? Thanks BTW I tried a dose when waking up at 2 am this morning as you suggested and I did go back to sleep - thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131