over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

smallest pin to push oils?

ManoftheWorld

Kilo Klub Member
I personally have used 25ga in the past for tren A. Recently, I have found some 27ga available and I am considering them as an option for an upcoming EOD run of prop and tren E... Anybody have any success with using 27ga on a regular basis to push oils like prop?

yep.....

hope you dont mind having a needle in your arm for about 5 damn minutes plus the plunger tends to get stuck, which sometimes leads to having the oil slammed in, since most prop is fairly thick...

stay with the 25g trust me:D

Im with ya on the 25 smallest I used but i bet ya 27 would be fine- except for pinning time. A negligable difference why the change? I like to get it in fast. Currently using 22 in quads. Fast.

it's going to depend on the gear but 27g is very small. I know certain substances like syntherol have no problem but I think prop is going to take a long time to push through a 27g pin, I would suggest sticking with 25g.

The general consensus is 25g and I completely agree. For glutes I like to go with 23g 1.5 though.

Why would you want to use a 27 ga, Do you think its going to hurt you less than say 21ga needle. I perfer to use a 21 ga. needle. You can fill it fast and it goes in easy. And it doesn't hurt any more or less. Its just a lot easier. Imo

The reason why you change needles and use smaller needles are to prevent scar tissue. I am new to gear still but I trust what senior members say, because they LIVED it.

I pull from the vial with an 18g needle. Then switch to a 25g. No pain and very little scar tissue.

If you're going to use a 27g, you'll want to warm the syringe after it's loaded so the oil is thinner, otherwise it will probably jamb up. And you'll end up pushing harder causing more scar tissue due to more moving around or shaking. Try it if it works great.

But 25g is guaranteed to work. Sometimes if it's cooler or the oil is thicker than usual, warming it up makes for smoother sailing.

...just my 0.02 cents

Damn I wish I read this thread earlier....i been watching dvds with 23g eod ...is it much of a difference between 23 and 25?

there really is a difference just from 23 to 25 IMO less scar tissue hassle etc as all have mentioned. Personally 23 is the biggest I will go now, anything smaller like 22 21 etc forget that mess.

I do the warming approach especially when had used the 25's, definitely helps the viscosity, problem with just slamming is when using tren lol for me, oh boy the faster/harder I pushed the harder the cough was so I learned to take my time pushing over a course of a minute or longer. Those that get the cough bad now just how wonderful it can be... LMAO

My whole angle with the 27s now is I am strongly considering site pinning in bi's, tri's, maybe calves, idk, I guess maybe being lazy after a handful of EOD even ED runs with tren using 25's in past I'm looking at the 27s as less irritating especially if will be focusing more on specific sites this time around..

I'm using 27's a lot, 25's most of the time.
I sometimes use a 30 when I heat my gear. The only thing that won't work through it so far is primo.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear