over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smart drugs or drugs for the brain

Was on adderall for a little over a year and worked awesome. Gives you that cracked out energy but your so focused you can concentrate 100% on whatever you want for hours. Switched over to vyvanse cause I needed a break from the addy and its way better without the cracked out feeling. If I need a boost I drink some caffeine. If you dont have insurance id suggest addy because vyvanse is expensive as hell without it.

So are there any nootropics or peptide combos that would give you the motivation and focus as adderal? Or is there no comparison?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Adrafinil will keep your mind alert and wakeful and help you to focus, racetams also work but they do take time to build up.
Google Adrafinil and racetams and decide for yourself.

Adrafanil, cdp choline and phenylpiracetam are in Blackstone Labs Razors Edge...

The price is a bit on the high side but it seems to be the best way to get the desired results. I'd like to see some reviews on Razors Edge and also on Superior Selank.

Okay people there is a way to do this and you do NOT need drugs for it.

Those "stupid" memorization tricks that they taught you when you were kid; the ones that you didn't take seriously. Those are the same tricks that you can use to memorize a vast majority of information. That is how people memorize dictionaries, the Bible, or Quran word for word.

Those "stupid" memorization tricks that they taught you when you were kid; the ones that you didn't take seriously. Those are the same tricks that you can use to memorize a vast majority of information. That is how people memorize dictionaries, the Bible, or Quran word for word.

OK but there are definite performance enhancing compounds for the brain. This isn't just about memorizing stuff....we are discussing brain performance at a higher level. Look into the importance of choline and its relationship with huperzineA. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OK but there are definite performance enhancing compounds for the brain. This isn't just about memorizing stuff....we are discussing brain performance at a higher level. Look into the importance of choline and its relationship with huperzineA. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I believe this has been covered before. Well the supplement sides and t-nation went in detail about it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Was on adderall for a little over a year and worked awesome. Gives you that cracked out energy but your so focused you can concentrate 100% on whatever you want for hours. Switched over to vyvanse cause I needed a break from the addy and its way better without the cracked out feeling. If I need a boost I drink some caffeine. If you dont have insurance id suggest addy because vyvanse is expensive as hell without it.

Agreed, Vyvanse is incredible. I like addys but vyvanse is much cleaner; at least for me.

sounds interesting! i may have to look into this stuff when i get back into school

Yep!

You still have to do the learning part. Which is memorization. If u want focus, think about the shit job u will have to work for the rest of ur life if u don't study!! That's focus!!!! U can gat the same benefits from caffeine, take a preworkout supp and there u go. Just study man. Do what u have been doing and u will b fine.

Before using drug, you should try to eat guava. It is one of the best materials for brain. Vitamins B3 and B6 constitute benefits of guava on the brain – one of the most important parts in the body.

Niacin which is vitamin B3 promotes the blood circulation to the brain, which enhances your cognitive function.

This substance is necessary if you want to stay away from cognitive issues that often occur to elderly people, such as Alzheimer’s.

Meanwhile, vitamin B6 has an important part in the function of nerves.

Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/guava-health-benefits/

B-100 from piping rock is super cheap and great profile.
Add a cheap ass green coffee bean/green tea extract and you'll have natural caffeine and b vitamins that will help you do what you need to do.

Lastly, huperzine-a is amazing for recall. Increases acetylcholine levels, like a lot of the drug nootropics out there. So does alpha gpc. I prefer a good dose of huperzine-a. No sides whatsoever and I always get sides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Adrafinil will keep your mind alert and wakeful and help you to focus, racetams also work but they do take time to build up.
Google Adrafinil and racetams and decide for yourself.
Just what someone's liver needs while taking aas. THE ONLY nootropic that fucks the liver up.
If he's on an aas forum don't you think he should just source actual modafinil?

I was just wondering if there are any drugs, supplements or peptides on the market that will benefit me pay attention easier, absorbed information easier and a higher capacity... possibly keep me motivated and less distracted while in class.... i am entering the final semester in chemical engineering that has a 80% failure rate and I have a job lined up... i just need any little extra help i can get... added focus, knowledge retained and the ability to not get distracted in class or while studying....

Anything tried and tested?

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
Just get some noopept, a gpc, and aniracetam. Maybe huperzine.

I use those plus more.

Don't bother with the stronger one's.
I have taken and stacked them all.

Ask me anything

Like I said before, huperzine-a and alpha gpc. Been shown to work as well as noopept. Dunno where the study was, but if you google enough you'll find it. Was European I think. And both are natty too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members