advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

smarty's Bicep Syntherol Run (Big A Protocol)

Wow great progress. imagine the gains if you would have done triceps too

This might sound silly, but haven't done injections for the last 3 days as I didn't have any needles. Stupid unreliable sources, I have to find a better place to get it from.

This might sound silly, but haven't done injections for the last 3 days as I didn't have any needles. Stupid unreliable sources, I have to find a better place to get it from.

Should have went with SterileSyringes...Always comes through fast!

You have a good lean base...Keep doing what you're doing!

He does doesn't he. When I first saw your arm pic I wasn't sure what you looked like. But sMaRtY you are looking great. Your arms are transforming fast too.

believe me you wont regret it. I was quite sceptical until I tried it.
I m not an expert with syntherol but I don't see why you cant inject in your upper chest.
seen a few people different muscle groups like calves & forearms.
let me know if you end up giving it a try

Exactly. I would think anywhere would get great gains. Not sure if I would want to do forearms though! Keep it up matey as you are making great gains. I will answer your post in my log in a bit :)

Strong gains brother
Never rely on amateurs ordering your pins. Go with the pro: sterilsyringes

He does doesn't he. When I first saw your arm pic I wasn't sure what you looked like. But sMaRtY you are looking great. Your arms are transforming fast too.

Exactly. I would think anywhere would get great gains. Not sure if I would want to do forearms though! Keep it up matey as you are making great gains. I will answer your post in my log in a bit :)

thanks for the compliments mate. you know doing syntherol is a commitment, time consuming. I am really happy with my gains so far but its getting a bit hard to do 3ml injections.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396521341.484778.jpg
Latest one.
I will upload another pic with measurements over the weekend.

Syntherol effectiveness is real when properly used. as in your case. Noticeable changes!

Syntherol effectiveness is real when properly used. as in your case. Noticeable changes!

its been great. hard to see the changes in the pics. I gained 1.5 inch in the last month, and also great shape.
more than happy with syntherol results.

its been great. hard to see the changes in the pics. I gained 1.5 inch in the last month, and also great shape.
more than happy with syntherol results.

1.5" in a month is not bad at all...Good work!

Looking good bro.... Most important thing is the maintenance. Run it as long as you can. I ran mine a total of 6 months and it was the best investment I made. The reason I say that is because I did my bi and tri run with a buddy of mine and he gave up after the maintenance. And he only kept about 3/4 of an inch. I actually kept it all plus I gained an extra 1/2 inch after a year.... Best of luck to you man...

Looking good bro.... Most important thing is the maintenance. Run it as long as you can. I ran mine a total of 6 months and it was the best investment I made. The reason I say that is because I did my bi and tri run with a buddy of mine and he gave up after the maintenance. And he only kept about 3/4 of an inch. I actually kept it all plus I gained an extra 1/2 inch after a year.... Best of luck to you man...

cheers mate. I will be doing a long maintenance phase. I was quite sceptical until I tried this. surprisingly its not painful but discomfort though.
your log is helpful and really good to hear about the gains mate.

Even though I'm not doing the syntherol anymore I still do bis three times a week and tris twice a week. You still gotta work the shit out of them if you still want them to keep growing..

Even though I'm not doing the syntherol anymore I still do bis three times a week and tris twice a week. You still gotta work the shit out of them if you still want them to keep growing..

makes sense bro. usually I train them twice a week maybe I ll increase that to 5 times a fortnight.

your log is simple but good to see you gains. considering doing any other muscle group after maintenance?

thanks mate. I m wrapped. time to do maintenance injections from now on. will upload a pic in the next 2 days.

The maintenance is the most important part...Make sure to keep everything on point through this period!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131