over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smell and taste issues.

notorius

Registered
It has been about 5/6 weeks that I had that ( trying to not break any forum rules here for the obvious reasons), any idea how to get my senses back? Thanks.

I lost mine about a week ago… Covid took mine away… I hate not being able to taste or smell… Sucks!

Cage

My wife lost hers for about a month. Our neighbor for about six months. Me, I never lost it.

I lost mine for about 2 months the first time (delta). Second time I lost it for about 2 weeks just recently.

Not sure theres anything you can do to get it back sooner

I'm srill recovering from covid Pneumonia and it sucks. Can't taste, smell, my legs are so weak, and by meal 6 I can't eat much. Only down a few pounds so far. Heading back to work tomorrow

I'm srill recovering from covid Pneumonia and it sucks. Can't taste, smell, my legs are so weak, and by meal 6 I can't eat much. Only down a few pounds so far. Heading back to work tomorrow
I'm recovering from the exact same thing. Hit me hard and I lost 25lbs. My sense of smell/taste is coming back slowly. I'm weak as hell this is very hard to handle. Is anyone having sleep issues? I'm tired but can only sleep about 4 hours a night.

I'm recovering from the exact same thing. Hit me hard and I lost 25lbs. My sense of smell/taste is coming back slowly. I'm weak as hell this is very hard to handle. Is anyone having sleep issues? I'm tired but can only sleep about 4 hours a night.
I been forcing myself to eat, so I'm lucky I'm not done that much.
I been sleeping fine. I also take trazodone and some other otc supps.

I lost mine about 3 weeks into the infection. It came back but my sense of smell is different. Coffee smells like cigarette buts. I can't smell cat piss anymore. Lots of things smell different.

I lost my smell and taste for about 3 weeks when I had Covid. The weird thing is that I would constantly smell cigarette smoke for several weeks once my smell came back. Nobody in my house smokes.

I lost my smell and taste for about 3 weeks when I had Covid. The weird thing is that I would constantly smell cigarette smoke for several weeks once my smell came back. Nobody in my house smokes.
I was contemplating that someone was living in my attic chain smoking. I had COVID starting Oct 8th. Here we are in Jan and I am still smelling whiffs of cigarettes.

I keep hearing the cigarette butts or smoke smell. So weird. I had it on Christmas, the only day I was actually Sick. Taste and smell is fine, now I'm worried about losing it AFTER the fact. My ex had the OG Covid July of 2020 and she still can't taste or smell very well

You had Covid without a doubt

I keep hearing the cigarette butts or smoke smell. So weird. I had it on Christmas, the only day I was actually Sick. Taste and smell is fine, now I'm worried about losing it AFTER the fact. My ex had the OG Covid July of 2020 and she still can't taste or smell very well
It’s been a couple of weeks. If you were going to lose smell and taste it would have happened already. I wouldn’t worry. Everyone I know that did lose their smell and taste from Covid got it back within 2-3 weeks

Most not All regain taste
My nephew 4 months still down might be classified as long term symptoms...some people might live with them for years

Anyway just beat covid in 5 days 10mg 2 x a day
Used the injectable but took orally 1ml us equivalent to 10mg ivermectin

Everything gone except cough dry
Sore throat gone , sore body gone , phlem gone, sneezing gone

I had Covid twice in 2021. Once before being vaccinated and once after. Last time was September 2021. To this day there are several things that have never smelled the same as before. After reading the above I can also confirm coffee has never smelled the same. Almost like a cigarette smell but a hint more metallic. Certain other spices and flavors also have the exact same taste. Sorry for the TMI, but I have also noticed my stool and my urine smell the same as these other items that have changed smell. Thought for a while I was either going crazy or had a brain tumor but my 5 yo old son started selling the exact same things (he had Covid both times I did). I'd love to know WTF this is all about.

I had Covid twice in 2021. Once before being vaccinated and once after. Last time was September 2021. To this day there are several things that have never smelled the same as before. After reading the above I can also confirm coffee has never smelled the same. Almost like a cigarette smell but a hint more metallic. Certain other spices and flavors also have the exact same taste. Sorry for the TMI, but I have also noticed my stool and my urine smell the same as these other items that have changed smell. Thought for a while I was either going crazy or had a brain tumor but my 5 yo old son started selling the exact same things (he had Covid both times I did). I'd love to know WTF this is all about.
Same stuff with me. Over a year ago I got it and still some things I just can't smell. I do smell cigarettes and metal. We have a lot of skunks in the area and they no longer smell like they used to. Now it's more of a burnt flesh smell that is very repulsive. Gas is undetectable and I mean gasoline and passing gas. My brothers have experienced the same. Worst thing is oatmeal, cream of wheat, cream of rice, grits all have a horrible smell/taste to them now that I have a hard time stomaching.

I had (what I presume) was Delta variant in September and for me it was like a bad cold. Dry cough, totally up in my head like a head cold/sinus infection type of feel.

I didn't lose my taste/smell until about 5 days after symptoms started and they were both crushed. Smell came back after about a month but my taste literally just came back fully in the last two weeks. For four months it was not there and then just "off". I tried all the home remedies and nothing really did anything for me at all.

It's funny some of the above mention coffee because I'm drinking some now and it's just not quite the same. I'm not sure what it is because the smell is very close to normal but the taste is just a little different. I can enjoy it, but it's just not quite right.

My wife and I got it back in Aug. She still has not recovered taste or smell.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws