over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smell and taste issues.

When you guys had covid was your cough productive or dry?
I had Covid in September when the delta variant was going around. My symptoms were very high heart rate(105bpm) for the first 3 days, chills, loss of smell and taste. I developed a light dry cough about 10 into it that lasted about a week. I never had a fever and check my oxygen regularly and it never went below 97 which is average for me. I am unvaccinated as well

It's been around 4 months for me and my smell still isn't close to 100 percent. Completely gone for probably 2 months. Now I can smell but not very good.

My wife and I both had it in August 2021. We both lost our sense of smell and taste. Our sense of taste mostly recovered within a few weeks or so but our sense of smell, not so much. Almost everything smells rancid to me, especially peanutbutter, coffee, washing my hands with dish soap, but I eat quite a few oranges and I can smell them just fine.

My wife has had elevated blood glucose since having it, like in the prediabetic range and she eats very clean and usually less than 50 grams of carbs a day and they are mostly from green veggies with the occasional sweet potato. 1,000mg of metformin at night doesn't even seem to help fasted blood glucose, always over 100 now, before, it was always low 70's.... Anyone else notice anything similar?

Alpha lipoic acid works for some . Ive been taking it for 45 days and my senses are creeping back . some tbings taste and smell 100% others either foul or nothing at all . sounds weird but I jumpstarted my taste back doing a trick my gf saw online . you take a whole orange and char the whole thing . blacken the whole outside of it . peel it and put in a mug and mash it with a TBS brown sugar and eat it hot . sounds and feels ridiculous but i swear it was the first thing I tasted .

Alpha lipoic acid works for some . Ive been taking it for 45 days and my senses are creeping back . some tbings taste and smell 100% others either foul or nothing at all . sounds weird but I jumpstarted my taste back doing a trick my gf saw online . you take a whole orange and char the whole thing . blacken the whole outside of it . peel it and put in a mug and mash it with a TBS brown sugar and eat it hot . sounds and feels ridiculous but i swear it was the first thing I tasted .
I watched the orange clip too just yesterday.

Say what? What’s the orange jubilee supposed to do for you?

Cage

Say what? What’s the orange jubilee supposed to do for you?

Cage
Honestly not a clue. Im assuming the heat burns the acids from the rind into it ? Making it a stronger taste ? From what ive been reading strong familiar scents and tastes should come back first and they say to keep whiffing strong scents to get the olfactory nerves firing .

during covid initial 2 days phlegm then it cleared up ...and its dry - annoying , pain in the ass type of cough

Dry and it was definitely the most annoying symptom for me. I had a constant feeling of wanting to throw up, couldn't hold down anything much more than a spoon of peanut butter and water

throughout, I had an uncontrolled, dry cough, which made my headache a whole load of misery

I had it twice, 1st time 2018/2019 sick for 5 days asthma acted up/breathing difficult etc

2nd time 6 months ago had shits for3 days…felt fine besides

I had it in beginning of November 2021. I got it post competition. I just got my smell and taste back a few weeks ago

Symptoms;
103 fever
Chills
Night sweats
118 resting heart rate
Extreme body pains
Zero sleep
No taste no smell
Outrageous migraines
Could not walk up the stairs anymore. Legs would just shake like a baby deer learning to walk so had to sleep in the living room

I occasionally get a random smell of cigarettes like once a week at least. Everything else feels mostly normal I’d say I’m about 95 percent recovered. I do get some random deep chest pains. Not heart burn but a different feeling

My wife just had it and somehow myself and my two daughters did not get it. She moved down into the basement and stayed away from us most of the time for 5 days. She was barely sick. Just mild cold symptoms the first 3 days and then it was pretty much gone. We are all immunized. I just cant believe that the rest of us avoided it, because she had symptoms 3 days before we found out she had it and was just living life like normal in the house. We slept in the same bed etc. Since it was so mild, it must have been omicron. Her sense of taste wasnt affected at all.

I can’t smell shit.
A skunk got ran over and I could smell something slight. It was 3am I woke up my whole family and nobody could identify the smell. I swore I smelled gas. I thought a gas line broke. I woke up my 9 year old and was like what do you smell she goes burnt I smell something burning. I called 911 and they sent the fire department out. Turned out to be a skunk they were pissed at me. I didn’t mean it I was legitimately concerned. Fucking Rona

Did any of you develop symptoms severe enough to be hospitalized? Or do you know any that did and how were their side effects?

Did any of you develop symptoms severe enough to be hospitalized? Or do you know any that did and how were their side effects?
Just my uncle, but he didn’t make it out of the hospital. He went to the other side.

Cage

In the last three weeks probably fifty people or so that I know from various areas of life have had covid. Ages from a 6 week old baby all the way up to elderly. One hospitalization bit was due to person hurt their back coughing so not a breathing problem. Most had minor fever, pretty rough fatigue for a day or two but coughs and congestion and minor throat irritation that lasted weeks. Essentially everyone got through the worst part quick and it wasn’t terrible but then had lingering symptoms for quite a while, especially cough. While not pleasant certainly could’ve been much worse. Also vaccination status on these people were about fifty fifty and those not vaccinated did not get sicker than those who were vaccinated. But most of the unvaccinated were a younger crowd, mid 30’s on down. It was crazy how many people I knew got sick, it was like everyone I knew, we all caught it at about the same time, never saw anything remotely like it during the rest of the covid time.

Just my uncle, but he didn’t make it out of the hospital. He went to the other side.

Cage
What was his age and health status like? Sorry to hear about him. Thankfully my parents and aunt/uncle are ok now. They are all in their 80s.

We (5 of us ages2 to 41) caught it 2 weeks ago! bad cold/mild flu type of deal. None vaccinated! My parents, who are vaccinated also did tested positive for it!! 70 and 82 years old and completely asymptomatic!!
I'm the only one who is still coughing with phlegm in my throat!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131