over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smell your liquid eggwhites please

GoneForever

Banned
Would anyone who has a gallon of egg whites in their fridge please do me a favor and smell them. I got a gallon from eggwhitesintl from local supp shop and I noticed it smells like fish. Kinda like stinky raw fish. Ive been using it for a week and just noticed today. They taste normal and im not sick and have the normal egg white farts but the smell is bad and I thought I remembered them not having a bad odor. let me know. Thanks

Did u get the 100 percent egg whites or did u get the liquid eggs with a little bit of the fat left in them? They have a little bit of a smell to them whereas the 100 percent eggwhites have none....

last time I ordered from them I remember smelling them just checking them out and I remember them hardly having a smell. how long have you had them? refregerator/ freezer etc? if new did the packaging look ok and still have ice and frozen when you opened it?

SERP

Its the 100% pasturized stuff eggwhitesintl has. the stuff you can drink raw. The exp date was rubbed off the lid. Im gonna go return them. I dont see why they should smell like fish.

I always buy liquid egg whites in like 8 oz containers (looks like the milk cartons we used to drink in school) and there is 50 g pro in each one. I pay about $2.25 for each one. I have a feeling buying a gallon at a time would be much much cheaper, can someone point me in the direction to where I could find some? I don't think this is against the rules b/c I'm not asking sources for anything illegal but if it is one of the mods please edit my post. Thanks

I'd take them back..I got some and they taste like water and have no smell.

Spoiled Egg Whites

Would anyone who has a gallon of egg whites in their fridge please do me a favor and smell them. I got a gallon from eggwhitesintl from local supp shop and I noticed it smells like fish. Kinda like stinky raw fish. Ive been using it for a week and just noticed today. They taste normal and im not sick and have the normal egg white farts but the smell is bad and I thought I remembered them not having a bad odor. let me know. Thanks

They are spoiled. I had that happen to me and I ended up with a mild case of food poisoning. Since then, I have switched to old fashion eggs and separating out the egg whites myself. If the egg floats in water, I know it is bad and I just toss it without even bothering to crack it open.

Definitely spoiled. I know exactly the smell you mean, and it was from some that got lost in the back of the fridge...for months.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear