over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SMITH MACHINE FOR SALE...

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
guys.. moving out a smith machine.. would be great for home use.. it is made by IRONMASTER (IRONMASTER.COM).. IT RIDES ON BUSHINGS AND COMES WITH COMPLETE GYM..
1) smith machine plus bench.. incline seat attachment
2) lat pulldown/tricep pushdown
3) cable preacher attachment
4) decline bench foot attachment
5) standing calf raise platform
6) low pulley row attachment
7) lat pulldown bar

too many exercises can be done on it to count.. see web site.. $500.00 and you pay freight.. i will get ya best deal on freight i can find.. will pelletize for ya.. :D by the way.. hardly used.. my shoulders can not take a smith machine.. the only thing i did on it was shrugs every once in a while..

Last edited:
yeah.. its
white.. also has pegs so that you can do free weight exercises like squats, bench ect

yeah.. its
white.. also has pegs so that you can do free weight exercises like squats, bench ect

Sounds nice bro. Unfortunately my place don't have any room for one and the smith machine hurts my shoulders as well. :(

stealing it.......

This is the system I have....IT IS AWESOME
I train alone and it is one of the only safe ways to bomb those heavy weight movements without the risk of decapitation or getting compacted under that last rep of squats.
This is a GREAT price on the amount of equipment being offered.
Only way to get it cheaper would be stealing it....

Did you see their adjustable dumb bells? 5-120lbs and I love them too.
GOOD COMPANY & GOOD EQUIPMENT

IAHEV THE DB'S ALSO. for some that inquired, the piece is in west central illinois..

I would take some pictures and put this up on Craigslist, and you'll have much better luck selling it.. The odds of finding someone on here that's in your area, willing to pick it up, and willing to pay you what it's worth, probably aren't that great.. You'd be surprised on Craigslist tho.. Last year my buddy had a landscape gas-powered blower that we put up on there.. In 24 hrs, I had nearly 10 people emailing me with phone numbers interested..

depends on shipping where it is going.. it is no heavy but, wide.. i had a hammer incline shipped to me a while back from northern michigan and it was very heavy ect.. it cost about 200.00 with drop shipping to the house on a common carrier.. this should be less than that..

Lats,

Hey bro, could this be used in a commercial gym (my gym in Keokuk) or is it more for home use...??

for that price I would be interested...I just want to make sure it can handle abuse...LOL !!!

Last edited:
depends on shipping where it is going.. it is no heavy but, wide.. i had a hammer incline shipped to me a while back from northern michigan and it was very heavy ect.. it cost about 200.00 with drop shipping to the house on a common carrier.. this should be less than that..

I'm tellin ya dude, craigslist is your best bet.. I just searched Illinois for "smith machine", and there's a bunch of them in that price range.. And you don't have to make an account with personal info or anything.. The way it works is you make your listing (with pics of course), and when people are interested, they have a special email address that forwards to you (so you don't even have to put your email publicly), and you set something up and exchange numbers or whatever.. And since you're listing it locally, the person will come pick it up personally usually.. It's cool, cuz you end up doing a face-to-face transaction..

You gotta be somewhat cautious, as you have your typical Nigerian scammers on there, but they're very easy to spot - just don't agree to take a large cashiers check for payment and allow them to send an int'l courier service, lol..

YEAH CHRIS.. IT CXAN TAKE ABUSE.. IF YA GO TO THE WEB SITE YOU CAN GET A IDEA OF THE LIMITATIONS AND STRUCTURE..

THANKS FOR THE TIP 617RICKY.. I JUST WENT THERE AND CHECKED IT OUT.. MIGHT BE A GOOD BET.. NEVER HAVE TOO MANY HOOKS IN THE WATER IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN.. ;):D

Lats,

the owner of the gym is on a buisness trip right now, but will be back monday..Let me talk to him and see what cash we have right now...

chris

Lats

I'm guessing you ended up selling this? That was an awesome price you were offering

I'm looking for a nice piece for the home that does all things this one can do.

Are there any good sites for used gym equipment?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear