over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoking(nicotine)

Not a smoker myself but I'd rather live a shorter happier life than a longer boring one. If smoking is part of that for some one then so be it.Steroids and gh are my poison of Choice. Life would be pretty shitty imo if we gave up every thing bad for us.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I get it, to each their own but i just think its pretty sad that someone has justify relying on drugs and vices to enjoy life...There are plenty of other things that aren't "bad" for you out there...

Last edited:
lung cancer is only 1 of many problems you will get from smoking

Lung cancer depends on the variety of things, and smoking is not the the main resone of it's appearance. Smoking is a bad haabit, but it's main problme is not in cancer, but in blood clots (and its further problems).

I get it, to each their own but i just think its pretty sad that someone has justify relying on drugs and vices to enjoy life...There are plenty of other things that aren't "bad" for you out there...

There are you are right. Some find healthier paths than others. I love my training and gear is a big part of it. I have to be realistic and face the fact is not that healthy though. Most this forum are on steroids, many including myself year round. Just a way of life most of us enjoy. Im good on diet cardio don't smoke or drink but if I'm honest it's more for results than health.

There are you are right. Some find healthier paths than others. I love my training and gear is a big part of it. I have to be realistic and face the fact is not that healthy though. Most this forum are on steroids, many including myself year round. Just a way of life most of us enjoy. Im good on diet cardio don't smoke or drink but if I'm honest it's more for results than health.

At the doses some run you are correct it's not healthy but it doesn't need to be that way either...I'm not denying everyone's passion or anything like that but what we need to do is stop making excuses for our vices and unhealthy living, because there are other ways...

Lung cancer depends on the variety of things, and smoking is not the the main resone of it's appearance. Smoking is a bad haabit, but it's main problme is not in cancer, but in blood clots (and its further problems).

off the top of my head I believe that smoking is responsible for approx. 80-90% of lung cancers and is the leading cause, I do agree about blood clots, but my point is there are many things you will fall prey to, if smoking makes someone's life enjoyable as mentioned in this thread, I doubt feeling like you are breathing with a plastic bag over your head for the last few years of your life will be very enjoyable.

Not to mention cigarettes are around $7 a pack depending on what state you're in. Worse in other countries like Australia. You can buy a lot of gear and food stacking $7 a day.

Not to mention cigarettes are around $7 a pack depending on what state you're in. Worse in other countries like Australia. You can buy a lot of gear and food stacking $7 a day.

Fuck, they are close to $10/pack in NYC!! Pack a day for a month is $300 bones :eek

Unfortunately the majority of smoking man doesn't take into account the expenses on sigarettes.

I just read the book "The Great Cholesterol Myth". The author said that the chemicals in the smoke causes the bad cholesterol to oxidize and stick to the artery walls. He said as long as the cholesterol is not oxidized, it won't stick.

off the top of my head I believe that smoking is responsible for approx. 80-90% of lung cancers and is the leading cause, I do agree about blood clots, but my point is there are many things you will fall prey to, if smoking makes someone's life enjoyable as mentioned in this thread, I doubt feeling like you are breathing with a plastic bag over your head for the last few years of your life will be very enjoyable.

May be. But I consider that our ecology is the main base for all types of cancers and avoiding smoking and other bad habits will only reduce a little the possibility of cancer's appearance.

its the nicotine that suppresses the appetite and activates the pleasure centers. why not just chew nicotine gum and bypass the smoke and soot in your lungs which you will get from smoking the nicotine.

Its like pinning vs orals. 17aa on the liver or an IM shot into the bloodstream...

There is also mouth and throat cancer.
I heard to much Protien causes kidney damage...No??

There is also mouth and throat cancer.
I heard to much Protien causes kidney damage...No??

I've also heard about much protein and damage to kidney. Here it's necessary to calculate the quantity and realize what will be "much"

It is a FACT that smoking greatly increases chances for lung and throat cancer, there's no dispute. It is also terribly damaging to your heart, that's also a FACT. And then there's COPD and emphysema, your chances of getting one or both of these is greatly increased, FACT. Smoking is one of the worst things you can do to your body.

I do like cigars, but there's a big big difference in the tobacco grown in the Dominican Republic, Cuba, and the Honduras, they use much much less ag chems than US tobacco growers use. I smoke maybe 1 a month, plus very little gets inhaled.

Eating organically does not cause cancer, neither do vaginas, but the latter can make ya crazy:D

It is a FACT that smoking greatly increases chances for lung and throat cancer, there's no dispute. It is also terribly damaging to your heart, that's also a FACT. And then there's COPD and emphysema, your chances of getting one or both of these is greatly increased, FACT. Smoking is one of the worst things you can do to your body.

I do like cigars, but there's a big big difference in the tobacco grown in the Dominican Republic, Cuba, and the Honduras, they use much much less ag chems than US tobacco growers use. I smoke maybe 1 a month, plus very little gets inhaled.

Eating organically does not cause cancer, neither do vaginas, but the latter can make ya crazy:D

May be may be... But i have a majority of old persons, who has smoked or over their life and lived 80-90 years. My grandpa smoked almost the whole life, no cancer, no serious diseases and he is 85 now. So smoking surely increases the chances of cancer, but it is not the main reason of it.

For those that do smoke. Do yourself a favor and ask your primary care physician to pull a simple blood test for (A1AD) Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency.

7mg nicotine patches are among my favorite fat burners. Proven synergistic action between caffeine and nicotine.

Not saying it's healthy though... and far from it... but you still get the advantages of nicotine's action on your CNS without most of the undesirable effects caused by cigarettes and all of its fillers.

I honestly think that swedish snus smokeless tobacco is an amazing tool during a cutting period. Appetite suppression is very noticeable and the reward pathways are hit, great lil preworkout with coconut oil infused organic sumatra, add some RAW cacao powder and the antioxidants will assist the tobacco damage. my personal favorite :)

7mg nicotine patches are among my favorite fat burners. Proven synergistic action between caffeine and nicotine.

Not saying it's healthy though... and far from it... but you still get the advantages of nicotine's action on your CNS without most of the undesirable effects caused by cigarettes and all of its fillers.

Not particularly unhealthy either imo.i intend to do the same this cut as the gum is some what expensive and addictive lol. I seem to get addicted to chewing gum rather than nicotine though as I can swap out for regular gum easy and not miss it but find that just as hard to quit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner