over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoking(nicotine)

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can smoking increase Visceral Fat or even subcutanous Fat?

no; I don't see a mechanism there. but why would you smoke; so many health issues that comes with it; especially with steroid use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just don't smoke and you won't have to worry about it! Smoking is a dirty habbit!

I was talking to a physician assistant about rec drugs, AAS, Drinking, smoking, etc.

He said, "The healthiest thing you could ever do is quit smoking"

When I asked about the rest of us he said, "The healthiest thing YOU could ever do is not start smoking"

I thought that was interesting. The number of things that could possibly kill us in a life time and smoking is at the top of the list to him. It's like the AIDS of the unhealthy ingestion world. Just the sheer number of things that can kill you or make you miserable bc you smoke.

Nicotine withdrawal increases body weight, neu... [Neurosci Lett. 2007] - PubMed - NCBI

"Nicotine is known to decrease body weight in normal rodents and human smokers, whereas nicotine withdrawal or smoking cessation can increase body weight."

"These data suggest that diet can influence the ability of nicotine to modulate body weight regulation"

It's not definitive but hey it's something. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess that if they state something is "known" then it already has substantial evidence to it. Looks like you might get fatter for a bit coming off nicotine and it may have mild weightloss/hunger-surpressing effects when used (but not with high fat diet). If you're not convinced I'd say poke around the internet some more.

I def think smoking is a way to keep ones weight down.

i quit Smoking several years ago. This done more for my health and Overall well beeing then cardio and healty eating together.

I know some Bodybuilders who chew nicotine gums in contest prep. Keep Appetite low and a little stimulant effect.

i quit Smoking several years ago. This done more for my health and Overall well beeing then cardio and healty eating together.

I know some Bodybuilders who chew nicotine gums in contest prep. Keep Appetite low and a little stimulant effect.

I like nicotine gum When dieting. Helps with appetite and seems to hit the pleasure part of brain that chocolate etc normally would. Seems to help with cardio too

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I smoked for almost 15 years, and now i'm not smoking for almost 5 years. I have never seen any connectivity of smoking withe appetite or weight gaining, loss. So my experience shows that smoking doesn't reflect of weight. I think it's only the habbit of mind )

Don't know but there is evidence that it does cause lung cancer, which to me would be more a concern than its affects on body fat...but that's just me

I would say Not. I get as lean as anybody can on 2 packs a day.
I do think it keeps your weight down and metabolism up.
As far as cancer, what doesn't cause it ?
Let the blasting begin.

I love to smoke cigars, ciggarets it definately suppreses my appatite
Problem I run into is a shortness of breath while training so I will quit till it goes away then smoke again then stop LOL
As far as cancer is concerned Concretor said it best these days what doesnt cause cancer?

and I love to smoke cigars, but I do it very rarely and thinking about to stop smoking at all. I am fed up to have a bad habit.

They also make you smell like a dirty poor person to others around you

I like a cigaret when I'm getting that nervous feeling from tren.
It kinda calms me down

I smoked 2 packs a day for ten years of my life but quit when I was hospitalized for a month (poor man's rehab lol). I used patches and then switched to gum and then nothing. Smoking is deadly. All my grandparents died of cancers related to smoking. I still smoke just not cigarettes and I use very sparingly:D

I love to smoke cigars, ciggarets it definately suppreses my appatite
Problem I run into is a shortness of breath while training so I will quit till it goes away then smoke again then stop LOL
As far as cancer is concerned Concretor said it best these days what doesnt cause cancer?

If cancer doesn't get you..good chances are COPD will. Thats chronic and irreversible.

Don't know but there is evidence that it does cause lung cancer, which to me would be more a concern than its affects on body fat...but that's just me

lung cancer is only 1 of many problems you will get from smoking

lung cancer is only 1 of many problems you will get from smoking

True but does it even really matter? The evidence is starring these people in the face, no medical benefit whatsoever, and people still choose to smoke. I smoked for 7 years, met my wife whose GF died from lung cancer and I quit. What really baffles me is her cousins who watched their GF die from smoking still continue to smoke, that mentality I will never get. My father always told me it takes a smart man to learn from someone else's mistakes....

True but does it even really matter? The evidence is starring these people in the face, no medical benefit whatsoever, and people still choose to smoke. I smoked for 7 years, met my wife whose GF died from lung cancer and I quit. What really baffles me is her cousins who watched their GF die from smoking still continue to smoke, that mentality I will never get. My father always told me it takes a smart man to learn from someone else's mistakes....

Not a smoker myself but I'd rather live a shorter happier life than a longer boring one. If smoking is part of that for some one then so be it.Steroids and gh are my poison of Choice. Life would be pretty shitty imo if we gave up every thing bad for us.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity