over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoking

I read somewhere that cigarettes are just as addicting as cocaine and heroin. Don't know how true that is.

Nicotine is definitely a drug. I was able to quit the coke tho:D but the cigs. Hopefully now with nose surgery for my allergies(and 5 broken noses) in a month and a half, i can let it go as i wont be able to smoke anyways, plus nicotine slows down healing

Dont get it twisted tho, i'll still out run any of you old motha fukaz:D

I read somewhere that cigarettes are just as addicting as cocaine and heroin. Don't know how true that is.

I don't know if it is or isn't more addictive, but what I do is that I know a lot of people that quit coke, heroine and other drugs and for some reason are having a hard time quiting the cigarettes. Maybe because it's legal or still kind of socially acceptable. But for whatever reason I know quite a few people in the predicament.

its just gross.....smokers don't actually know
THAT THEY FUCKING STINK LIKE AN ASHTRAY....

ALL THE TIME.....

to me....its just bad hygiene.

then, these vap devices these people have. they cant take one
single breath without inhaling from this stupid thing....so much so
they wear them around their neck...!!!

and i shit you not, i was at a red light the other day.
and i fuckin thought the car in front of me was on fire....
(i carry an extinguisher in my truck) i almost went to grab
the poor girl WHO WAS ON FIRE out of the car. until i smelled
the cherry...:eek:

:cool:

Last edited:
I've been occasionally vaping to kill the urge to smoke. I Vape 3mg juice and I find it to be quite effective. I don't smell like smoke and I'm crossing my fingers it's safer than smoking cigarettes. Anyone else Vape?

WoW I'm amazed at all the responses and the big guys who smoke heavily guess it doesn't stunt ur growth just increases ur chance for cancer.
Thankfully it's not a habit with me just something I enjoy on occasion.

its just gross.....smokers don't actually know
THAT THEY FUCKING STINK LIKE AN ASHTRAY....

ALL THE TIME.....

to me....its just bad hygiene.

then, these vap devices these people have. they cant take one
single breath without inhaling from this stupid thing....so much so
they wear them around their neck...!!!

and i shit you not, i was at a red light the other day.
and i fuckin thought the car in front of me was on fire....
(i carry an extinguisher in my truck) i almost went to grab
the poor girl WHO WAS ON FIRE out of the car. until i smelled
the cherry...:eek:

At my last job, I would always try to avoid having lunch breaks with co workers who smoked because they would always light a cigarette on the street while walking to wherever we went. Then they would smell. I couldn't stand it.

I got my 2 year old sneaking off with my cigars trying to puff on them. Acting like he's smoking. I feel bad that he's trying to be like me. If he could lite the lighter. He would be smoking in some hidden corner somewhere. I have to quit. I've cut down a lot but still a bad role model for my kid..
Now on the flip side I grew up in a home that had the huge combat ashtrays. One on every corner of the table... Walls stained yellow with smoke.. My family was huge on company playing cards or yahtzee gambling to the early hours of the morning. The fog of smoke in the air.. I can still here those damn dice sometimes. They both quit 20 years ago for health reasons. Probably the age I am now. I don't even get why I do it. I hate it so much.. It's posing.
You ever sit in a crowd. You know who all the smokers are because once someone lites up its like the domino effect. Everybody lites up. Kinda funny. Everybody strike a pose!

It still bothers me that cigarettes are legal and pot isn't (obviously there are exceptions, but the feds still frown upon it). One is a proven killer, the other does not even have a LD50, as far as I know. Makes no sense.

Cigarettes killed my dad. I'm an idiot and started smoking a year after he died. Fortunately, I only did it for a couple years.

well stop thinking laws are there to protect you n you will get over that part fast! lol

should be pretty clear that laws are here to hurt us!!!!

weed will never be free n legal, the same ppl that bring you cigs will take that biz asap!

fed govt holds a patent on cannabinoids! yet somehow still schedule 1:confused:

lol

I have smoked for more then 20 years at this point...
off n on with tobacco...
cant stand cigs but I love my cigars!

im embarrassed to say but for the past lil while I have cut my favorite cigars down n made a cig or two each morning to have with my coffee! totally embarrassed to mutilate such beauty...

tobacco does fuck up the lungs, feel much better when I stop few weeks no tobacco and lots of NAC really helps. lungs clear up fast, just like the liver! lol game on!

:headbang:

I still do have the occasional cig... I can take it or leave it, and I realize I'm fortunate in that sense. I kinda want to try loose leaf tobacco in the vaporizer, which is what I've been doing for our favorite plant for about a year now.

My father died of emphysema from smoking at 75 years old. He just couldn't quit, even while he was on an oxygen tank to breathe. His 4 siblings are nearly 90 years old and are all still alive because they quit while they were ahead. I've never tried a cigarette ever in my life, even when I was being teased and had smoke blown on my face in the park as a teenager when all the other kids were smoking and I wasn't.

My father couldn't quit either. He tried many times, but he never did it for himself, so he had no real reason to give it up I guess. He was a chain smoker, my lungs are damaged from all of the 2nd hand smoke we would breathe in as kids, I get bronchitis since I was about 9-10.

He was diagnosed with emphysema, then he would go outside in the yard to smoke, he was diagnosed with lung cancer, he still smoked, he had 3/4 of his right lung removed, he still smoked, about 1 1/2 months later, he slipped into a coma due to an infection in the remaining part of his right lung, he was in that for about 2 weeks, woke up, I was working a crazy amount of hours at the time as it was around the holidays, and told him that I would come visit him, he said i could see him the next day and to get that overtime money for christmas presents for my daughter. Around 3-4am, he slipped back into a coma, he died about 3 days later. I never forgave myself for not leaving work and seeing him when he was still alive.

When I was a kid, I watched my grandfather on my mom's side of the family die from cigs. I watched several friends deal with different forms of cancer, why use something that speeds up the process of possibly getting cancer or emphysema? Among other lung diseases?

You're all adults, no one lives forever, do what you want. But I think it's a disgusted thing to do, I won't even call it a habit, it's just nasty IMO.

honestly idk bout a vape for tobacco...

idk too much about pipe smoking...

but with cigars the thing is you wana smoke it as cold as possible... the flavor is coming from the tobacco, it isn't necessarily the active components you want so much as the plant in this case...

pretty sure you wont find tobacco that is cared for as much as cigars...

like with wine you see not just genetics matter, you can take same seed n plant same latitude around world n you gona get entirely different plant/end result.

not just growing matters but age/storage and the conditions that those happen in...

again no tobacco gets the treatment of cigars...
leaves are aged in piles, bundles and hung for long periods of time then in some cases well all cases but to greatly varying degree aged in boxes...

the condition you smoke the plant in matters greatly...

relative humidity is important, like stupid important, that alone will change the characteristics and smoking qualities...

if you really want the best possible tobacco... cigars are where its at!

:welcome:

Stop Smoking with Laser Concept Treatment Centers

Best money i've EVER spent in my life..... this is coming from a guy who ATE cigarettes..... 18 years.... 10+ years smoking 2 packs a day of Reds... after the session I never touched a cigarette again. Quit Memorial Day weekend 2005..... actually after I quit I began lifting..... and here I am today... I went with my old man.... I quit.... he didn't ... most he could do was 5 weeks.... smoker of 50+ years.... just couldn't do it.... maybe if he did he'd be around today.

:confused::confused::confused:

RG do it brother.....

I can't agree more because one of my friend has the similar misfortune.

The only time I smoke is when I go to the gym. Best pre work formula there is and it's all natural.... Cuts the pain down.. Put the head phones and it puts you in the zone. ..

Bro if I Smoke before the gym. I will not go to the gym lol

I do smoke and it puts me in the zone for other things, especially with music. Makes me create new ideas. My brain is constantly moving and I'm always on the go in my head for new ideas and investments etc.

I do smoke and it puts me in the zone for other things, especially with music. Makes me create new ideas. My brain is constantly moving and I'm always on the go in my head for new ideas and investments etc.

lol....wtf are you smoking...???

Even a sativa variety? Also, have you tried vaping at lower temperature? Some of the sedative compounds only vaporize at higher temps. Something to consider. Workouts are definitely better this way. :)

I Smoke pot almost every night lol

Can't function during the day with it. But night time to sleep, no problem.

Medical Marijuana for epilepsy here, but vaping, not smoking.

This thread blew me away. Didn't smoke for 45 years then went stupid in VEGAS.
Been trying to kick Cigars and Djarum Specials for 2 years.

Now I feel better. And I am going to F******* quit fo sho!
Tabex helped me alot when I quit for a month. It works but I need to order
a larger qty. this time. Anyone interested read up on Tabex and follow the regimen and it will shock you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear