over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoking

Damn lol didn't know is get that many replies lol

what I smoke is all leafy lol no other substances...

But yea man, even Sativa makes me just Wana chill...

But idk I think a lot about life and my goals and where I really want to be, a 1%er... So those thoughts take over even more when I smoke. I'm constantly on the move in my mind.

Don't know how some of you guys smoke marijuana. All it ever did to me was make me paranoid.

Terrible habit! Both of my parents smoked...my dad still does...he'll never quit and it will get him in the end one way or another.

My mom quit smoking 20 years ago...she died this past Saturday, Memorial Day weekend, from end stage COPD and CHF...the CHF was from the lack of oxygen to the heart. She was healthy other than that. The statistics don't lie.

Terrible habit! Both of my parents smoked...my dad still does...he'll never quit and it will get him in the end one way or another.

My mom quit smoking 20 years ago...she died this past Saturday, Memorial Day weekend, from end stage COPD and CHF...the CHF was from the lack of oxygen to the heart. She was healthy other than that. The statistics don't lie.

damn bro

really sorry to hear about your mother... that's terrible :(

At my last job, I would always try to avoid having lunch breaks with co workers who smoked because they would always light a cigarette on the street while walking to wherever we went. Then they would smell. I couldn't stand it.

Not saying there is not an oder, but somehow I have been going to the gym for 6 yrs after a 1/2 pack with no one ever thinking I smoke!
Or drink, or eat poptarts.lol
Different when I smoked Pot, I would get asked if I just got high and would reply..Why the F else would I do this !!!

My condolences my friend.... I feel your pain.

Sorry for your loss, Bio. That is tough.

Damn lol didn't know is get that many replies lol

what I smoke is all leafy lol no other substances...

But yea man, even Sativa makes me just Wana chill...

But idk I think a lot about life and my goals and where I really want to be, a 1%er... So those thoughts take over even more when I smoke. I'm constantly on the move in my mind.

Don't know how some of you guys smoke marijuana. All it ever did to me was make me paranoid.

Bro if I Smoke before the gym. I will not go to the gym lol

I do smoke and it puts me in the zone for other things, especially with music. Makes me create new ideas. My brain is constantly moving and I'm always on the go in my head for new ideas and investments etc.

That shits legal now in Michigan. Thay have some for energy, pain, to relax. I mean they have all kinds of strands for everything now. The THC has never been higher... It's only a matter of time that they legalize it. There's to much money in it. Tax it I don't care.. Fix the fucking streets in Detroit. Pot holes everywhere. There is so much money to be made.. It's a billion dollar of year business and we can keep it at home. Jobs revenue it's a win win. There may be some dry counties like alcohol but by the time my youngest is a teenager it will be legal across the United States... Mark my words.
Hey I'm no chronic... I dont smoke joint after joint all day long lIke my girlfriend and i wonder why she don know wtf im talking about half the time. The only time I will smoke is just b4 I walk in the gym. A few puffs is all I need and I'm toasted. I'm in my own world in there with my head phones on. I been thinking about this workout all day. What I'm going to do and how I'm going to do it. I don't speak to anybody. I may use the mirror to look at some hot lil bitch for a couple secs but it's all business.
Now when Im done and I'm leaving yep that's when the paranoia kicks in. I get lost. I miss turns or exits. I can't wait to get out of society and back in my room,Lol. That shit fucks me up. Way better than NO Explode or MR1 Jacked, AC G3 all that shit. I don't take pre workouts anymore. Makes me speed way to bad. My head tingles within minutes of ingestion. Nope I'll stick with my pot. Makes me hungry not channel surfing being restless all fucking night long. No thanks

When I was diagnosed with bladder cancer 2 years ago, the first thing they asked me was if I smoked. Nothing good comes out of it.

The hypocrisy of all my healthy habits and then smoking is something man! COPD scares the living crap out of me. All of it does. Hell we push our luck plenty with HORMONES.
Reading the horrible things like Bio's folks and now this from Brick gives me some real perspective and I am done. So done.
Should have known better with losing my Grandpa at 57 and Father at 63
both to smoking related heart attack. I bought my last pack yesterday.
Going to have my truck detailed and De-smoke stinked. I can do this.
I challenge you all, not to quit because Lord knows we hard headed guys are not going to do it until we are ready, but to aim some of this high powered perspective here at yourselves like I have. The defining moment for me last night was something I had blocked out. It was my old man in that casket. At least it flipped the switch for me.
Good Luck.

That shits legal now in Michigan. Thay have some for energy, pain, to relax. I mean they have all kinds of strands for everything now. The THC has never been higher... It's only a matter of time that they legalize it. There's to much money in it. Tax it I don't care.. Fix the fucking streets in Detroit. Pot holes everywhere. There is so much money to be made.. It's a billion dollar of year business and we can keep it at home. Jobs revenue it's a win win. There may be some dry counties like alcohol but by the time my youngest is a teenager it will be legal across the United States... Mark my words.
Hey I'm no chronic... I dont smoke joint after joint all day long lIke my girlfriend and i wonder why she don know wtf im talking about half the time. The only time I will smoke is just b4 I walk in the gym. A few puffs is all I need and I'm toasted. I'm in my own world in there with my head phones on. I been thinking about this workout all day. What I'm going to do and how I'm going to do it. I don't speak to anybody. I may use the mirror to look at some hot lil bitch for a couple secs but it's all business.
Now when Im done and I'm leaving yep that's when the paranoia kicks in. I get lost. I miss turns or exits. I can't wait to get out of society and back in my room,Lol. That shit fucks me up. Way better than NO Explode or MR1 Jacked, AC G3 all that shit. I don't take pre workouts anymore. Makes me speed way to bad. My head tingles within minutes of ingestion. Nope I'll stick with my pot. Makes me hungry not channel surfing being restless all fucking night long. No thanks
Ya know, that almost brought a tear to my eye.

I use it every evening to wind down, but there is no way I could function in my job and life if I did it all day long.

Soo I love to smoke always have, and drink tequila Patron anejo I prefer but that's for another thread.
I'll go a year maybe then I'll smoke for maybe 3 months I don't get addicted stopping is not a problem cigars mostly macanudos I like best but the ones I like are $10ea
Lately it's been cigarettes and I stumbled upon the best darn cigarettes I have ever had. Marlborough southern cut man they are soo smooth no nasty after tastes and they don't even leave the typical odor on your clothing or in your vehicle!
Just wondering how many of you guys have the same vice's?

i smoke more then a pack in a day and yes the best one's are expensive. My brand is B&H Gold English Version

I don't ever smoke but when I do smoke....I only smoke up a little mary J for a muscle relaxation.:)

If you train to be healthy, why smoke... intentionally subjecting yourself to harm seems not very bright

If you train for a certain look, why smoke... wrinking yourself up and having oxygen deprived muscles certainly isnt a good look

If you smoke for taste and addiction, what or who is really in charge of your outcome?

Just saying... life has better options

I Smoke pot almost every night lol

Can't function during the day with it. But night time to sleep, no problem.

x 2 :cool:

Love lighting up after a full day of work and gym, watch a movie with the wife and pass the fuck out, sleep like a rock and wake up feeling like a million $

when I was 7, my dad bought me a cigar and told me to inhale

his dad did the same to him...lol

I am older, but when I was 7 or so my Dad who smoked as did my mom had a friend who chewed that old ass, country, hard square of tobacco. He cut me a chaw with his pocket knife. I was too young to realize his summer teeth were a clue.. summer here, summer gone!

Sick as can be. Never chewed again.

We also smoked something called "rabbit tobacco". Have no idea what it was. No stigma in the country.

Still, to this day, buy my 90 year old aunt Bruton Snuff in the tins.

I may start dipping Snuff.

PWood

I chew tobacco and that has to be one of the nastiest things ever...BUT I love it and can't quit. I always say I'm gonna but never do. Maybe I just don't want it bad enough yet. Oh well.

I'm quitting... This has been a long time coming. I did at new years for almost a couple months. It's always stress that makes me what to smoke. After I eat. My morning red bull. I've quit several times this year. Well I quit Monday again. Father's day my birthday this month. I want my wind back. I want to run like Pesty at 50 something. They say u can rejuvenate your lungs so it's never to late. I'm always trying to be mister healthy and I have this sick disgusting habit.. It will be the 7th day tomorrow and I swear my morning mouth is already better. My lungs are still filled with shit tho.... Toothpicks are my tool to mimic the hand to mouth thing. I'm just thinking about my kids. I'm trying :banghead:

I am making it. Not smoked since that last post. It is ROUGH.
Triggers suck....chew a ton of super bubble. Nicotine is out of my
system and I got a cool app that shows my progress on lung function and heart
that is genius.

I am making it. Not smoked since that last post. It is ROUGH.
Triggers suck....chew a ton of super bubble. Nicotine is out of my
system and I got a cool app that shows my progress on lung function and heart
that is genius.

what is the APP is you don't mind?
I could use it for a few friends and family as motivation to quit..........

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131