over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoking

Both my fiancé and I smoked for a long time. I was a pack a day smoker for about 10 years. About a year into bodybuilding I quit. I had tried probably a dozen times before but I must have just been ready this last time because it was really easy. I used those Skoal bandits for the first few weeks so I wouldn't kill anyone then just quit those. That was even easier as i HATED those! Its hard to eat 7 times a day when you always have a chew in!

My fiancé quit after she was placed on Wellbutrin to help cope with depression from her mothers early death due to cancer. I would advise anyone looking to quit to look into wellbutrin or chantix. She said it just made her not want to smoke.

I smoke smoke much lol only green stuff tho. Getting more into dabs and it's even less smoke now

I smoked a little bit after my divorce. maybe 2 or 3 a day. Switched to vapor about 1.5 years ago. I used it more though, but felt no ill effects like regular cigs. Im quitting vapor at the end of this week.

To each their own. I don't smoke cigs but have battled drug addiction. I have no room to judge.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

i am doing smoking for last 14 years. i thought alot of times to quit. But smoking always win. I Smoke a cig after 2 to 3 hours otherwise my brain goes into sleeping mood

I was an athlete in high school college, like the douchebag kind that would never put his performance at risk with something as stupid as cigarettes.

Well my accounting degree ending being pretty much worthless and I had better options and skills. My first endeavor was taking over a neglected liquor store, business was slow as shit the first few months and I started smoking cigars, they were alway right there in front of me. One day the store by where I lived was out of my choice cigars and I bought a pack of cigarettes, I proceeded to smoke about 2-3 packs a day for 6 or 7 years.

It was definitely a burden in my life and health but I never got those side effects everyone talks about, the coughing, wheezing, being out of breathe and things like that. For me the worst of it was that my clothes, my mouth, my house and my cars always stunk! Even the cost I didn't really feel because I was getting them from my store, I was getting them cheaper but I was still paying for them although the cost was indirect I didn't see it with each and every pack.

A few years ago when I decided to get back in shape I wanted to quit. Chantix definitely works but I always went back to smoking, tabex did too but still always went back. Smoking was what I did when I was bored and when I relaxed. What finally got me to quit was moving my warehouse, something that should have taken 3 months I did in one to have the least amount of downtime as possible. My mind was occupied and I went home exhausted every night, didn't even have time to smoke so I finally quit.

I'll tell you this though, I still always carry the urge with me. When I go on vacation I still smoke and if someone around me offers me one I'll take it. For some reason I don't have any problem stopping anymore, maybe because mentally I saw that it was doable? Another strange thing I didn't really get much out of quitting like I thought I would, I don't stink and my heart rate is lower but really nothing else as far as looks or physical capabilities.

Smoking is definitely bad but to what degree I think is incredibly inflated, propaganda is a powerful thing and I don't think there has been more propaganda pointed at something.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear