over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoking!

inoverdrive

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well I turned 51 in January and have always hid a dark secret of smoking. I never smoked a lot but I tried countless times to quit. Id work out hard, eat right, not drink a lot (alcohol) but would smoke. Ive done drugs (ie coke, pills of all sorts, etc) and I swear smoking is harder. Well I can now say that it has been 3 MONTHS smoke free for me!!!!!! And on top of that I gave up Diet Mt Dew at the same time! So caffeine and smoke free for 3 MONTHS! Just need some prayers that I stay away from it!

Well I turned 51 in January and have always hid a dark secret of smoking. I never smoked a lot but I tried countless times to quit. Id work out hard, eat right, not drink a lot (alcohol) but would smoke. Ive done drugs (ie coke, pills of all sorts, etc) and I swear smoking is harder. Well I can now say that it has been 3 MONTHS smoke free for me!!!!!! And on top of that I gave up Diet Mt Dew at the same time! So caffeine and smoke free for 3 MONTHS! Just need some prayers that I stay away from it!

Good job!

You can brother! Stay strong and believe in yourself. It’s been thirteen years for me and it’s One of the best things I did in my life. Hard sugar free candy help me stop when I get the urge especially after I eat but now I can smell somebody smoking a cigarette outside or they walk past me in the store gross! So I’m glad I stopped. And I feel better.
Three months you already beat it! Now it’s more mental so think The Bodybuilding life!

www.PharmaComStore.ws

That's great man! Smoking and dipping is something I have always struggled with.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

good job bro, stay strong!

Working with spine patients for several years I learned smoking beats the shit out of your spine...and pretty much everywhere else in your body. Tobacco in general prevents your body from healing. Its no joke.

Thank you all for the support

After 8 months taking 300-400 mg of caffeine together with 50-100 mg of DMAA, I have out away for a week. It's a little hard, but I'm already getting the benefits of sleeping much better, I just hope it improves over time.

We just have to understand that addictions are nothing more than belief packages that we have bought, but they are not real.:headbang:

Great job, OP!

I smoke, too; it's a struggle.

I quit drinking alcohol eight years ago; quit drinking caffiene two years ago.

Neither were anywhere NEAR as difficult as quitting smoking.

Stick with it brother u won't even think about it after a while I had my last drink 5 years ago and don't miss it at all

Just stick with it and each time u get a craving just remember how good U feel right now. Did u cold turkey or do it with drugs, i quite over 30 yrs ago and did it with wellbutrin, and never had a craving since.

I made it through high school without smoking or really drinking

Drugs and alcohol entered the picture during university but were manageable back then

I started smoking in the army and kept that habit afterwards

Eventually cocaine became an issue so that had to stop, and to be safe, I cut drinking out too

All that to say...I still smoke a pack or two a week, it has been "on the list" of things to address but hasn't made it to the top of my priority list yet :(

Good job, not easy. I dipped for 15 years, hardest thing I ever did was quit, been like 5 years and I still look at the tins of dip at the store lol. Lately been smoking a cigar or two everyday. Why is everything we enjoy have to be bad? Damn it

Great job, OP!

I smoke, too; it's a struggle.

I quit drinking alcohol eight years ago; quit drinking caffiene two years ago.

Neither were anywhere NEAR as difficult as quitting smoking.

Yea i slowed down and just stopped. No meds. Its still hard but once I smell someone now who does it makes it easier. You dont ever realize how bad it smells on you until you quit.

Just stick with it and each time u get a craving just remember how good U feel right now. Did u cold turkey or do it with drugs, i quite over 30 yrs ago and did it with wellbutrin, and never had a craving since.

Pretty much cold turkey! Thing is that about 7 years ago I ended up in a drug induced coma and medically paralyzed for a month. Docs said I had a "wicked type of infection" on my lung. Never found out what it was but they told my mom I had a 20% chance of coming out alive. That was the biggest blessing I ever had as it changed my life forever as well as my heart and outlook. I was in the coma for a month and I came out of it a new man! You would think that would have been enough to make me stop but went right back to it. Now I have grandchildren and need to be here longer for them! God is good!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear