over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoking!

Congrats!! Impressive.

I wish members of my family would do the same.

Well I turned 51 in January and have always hid a dark secret of smoking. I never smoked a lot but I tried countless times to quit. Id work out hard, eat right, not drink a lot (alcohol) but would smoke. Ive done drugs (ie coke, pills of all sorts, etc) and I swear smoking is harder. Well I can now say that it has been 3 MONTHS smoke free for me!!!!!! And on top of that I gave up Diet Mt Dew at the same time! So caffeine and smoke free for 3 MONTHS! Just need some prayers that I stay away from it!
Great ta hear my friend. I know it's a very hard habit to up. I many that have tried and failed.

I work in healthcare and see the effects every day. I am so fortunate for never taking it up.

Hang in there brotha. We are all here for help if you need.

something i fight with too!
tobacco is sooooo hard to stop and sooooo good too!!!
but we all seem to go back to not using is better due to the very clear not so good effects.

Well I turned 51 in January and have always hid a dark secret of smoking. I never smoked a lot but I tried countless times to quit. Id work out hard, eat right, not drink a lot (alcohol) but would smoke. Ive done drugs (ie coke, pills of all sorts, etc) and I swear smoking is harder. Well I can now say that it has been 3 MONTHS smoke free for me!!!!!! And on top of that I gave up Diet Mt Dew at the same time! So caffeine and smoke free for 3 MONTHS! Just need some prayers that I stay away from it!
what benefits did you see after quitting ?

Congratulations, like many habits, once someone does it for a while, it can be difficult to stop . I have a friend co worker who has recently stopped tobacco and he says it's hard. He uses a nicotine patch.

Tell us about your smoking experience.
I am at the stage of getting rid of my nicotine addiction. I respect people who have been able to quit smoking and get rid of their addiction. My smoking experience is eight years. I started smoking at 19 when a terrible situation happened in my life. Because of a lot of stress and anxiety, I started smoking a lot, overeating, and living in a permanent depression. I got rid of the stressful state, but the nicotine addiction remained. Many advise seeing a psychologist because addiction treatment should start with the thoughts. To start the path of getting rid of the addiction, I ordered an alternative to cigarettes at https://uk.neafs.com.

Good job man, congrats. I know is hard... I quit tobacco about 20 years ago and it was hard but I replaced tobacco with exercise... I have been however struggling with weed smoking on and off for the last 10 years

I had been smoke free for three years before I started having dreams about it. Next thing you know, I had a can of dip in my hand. Completely nicotine free at this point, a little over a year.

Used to smoke cannabis all day and night, too, but now it's only higher CBD and lower THC 'hemp' strains in the dry herb vape. I feel it's kept me away from nicotine and drinking. There's some really good shit out there right now and smoking is just so nasty, smelly and outdated.

something i fight with too!
tobacco is sooooo hard to stop and sooooo good too!!!
but we all seem to go back to not using is better due to the very clear not so good effects.
Love my tobacco! I know it’s bad for me but I enjoy it. Enjoy what you love while your around.

Cage

I can't give up Diet Mountain Dew to save my life. That's the greatest tasting drink ever. It's not even about the caffeine. It's just that unique citrus taste and that beautiful neon color which doesn't look like it belongs inside a body.

Niceeeeee.... I smoked for 18 years and quit just like hat doing Cold Laser Therapy.... Its the best thing i've ever done for myself..... its the worst habit

Niceeeeee.... I smoked for 18 years and quit just like hat doing Cold Laser Therapy.... Its the best thing i've ever done for myself..... its the worst habit
Never heard of that before… What in the world does that even do?

Cage

Works on the same principal as acupuncture. Trust i was skeptical but i swear to you. I never touched a cig again....and i was a hardcore smoker....18 years...10 of em 2 packs a day of Marlboro Reds

I smoked a pack a week for 30 years from 33-63...along with aas...I just had a quadruple heart bypass with a new valve...it woke me up...I haven't had aas was or cigarettes now for 7 weeks...I've lost 30 pounds...mostly water...I urinate twice as much as I drink...I am now able to walk some but there is a lot of tv from my recliner...

I smoked a pack a week for 30 years from 33-63...along with aas...I just had a quadruple heart bypass with a new valve...it woke me up...I haven't had aas was or cigarettes now for 7 weeks...I've lost 30 pounds...mostly water...I urinate twice as much as I drink...I am now able to walk some but there is a lot of tv from my recliner...

Good luck, bossman. I've got heart issues in my family, which eventually scared me off any more ASS after several arrhythmic episodes and other abnormalities.

I'm 5'7 and also know I'll never be a professional basketball player; kinda is what it is and for the better lol

I smoked for 13 years and quit using Allen Carr's book. I'll be nicotine free 8 years on November 30th at 9:00 am.

Congrats on taking that big step to a better life. While I don't smoke but I am proud of my younger brother who been smoke free for 30 years now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear