over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Smoothie cream?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Trying to fine tune my diet as i get leaner. For a while now due to convenience, i have been having retro fitness smoothies post workout. They have approx 40g protein, and 700 total calories (mostly carbs). I always assumed they are simple carbs which is what i want post workout, but decided to ask the guy at the desk to make sure. He said with the protein he usually puts a bananna and smoothie cream. I asked him what smoothie cream was and he really didn't know. He said it was non-dairy.

Anyone have any idea whats in this, and is it a decent source of carbs postworkout?

I should switch to something different post-workout, something more ideal, but I dont really wanna change too many variables and my diet is going well. And they are conveniant and delicious

Why not just do a scoop or two of whey with a scoop or two of waxy maize or similar?

Why not just do a scoop or two of whey with a scoop or two of waxy maize or similar?

i could, but im already gone most of the day once i leave for work, so its 1 more meal i need to pack and take with me. and i like the taste of the smoothie, gives me something to look forward to while dieting and hasn't seemed to hinder progress so far

i could, but im already gone most of the day once i leave for work, so its 1 more meal i need to pack and take with me. and i like the taste of the smoothie, gives me something to look forward to while dieting and hasn't seemed to hinder progress so far

So you want to get "leaner" but don't want to prep/pack 1 more meal so you'd rather have smoothie with 100+ grams a sugar because is easy and you like the taste?

Why not just blend up some whey and oats in water and put in a shaker? Takes 2 min.

So you want to get "leaner" but don't want to prep/pack 1 more meal so you'd rather have smoothie with 100+ grams a sugar because is easy and you like the taste?

Why not just blend up some whey and oats in water and put in a shaker? Takes 2 min.

Sorry i should have posted more info. I began at 4,000 calries, i keep dropping and adding cardio, im down to 3400 calories now. its not like i dont count calories, my diet is very detailed, def not winging it.

I guess after years of packing x oz of rice, and x oz of chickenbreast, i just try to keep things more simple now a days. Try to pack as little as possible, here is my current diet

breakfast
2 packs oats
1 cup OJ
bananna
1 carton egg whites (50g protein about)

6 oz fajitas
100g pineapple
2 cup fiber 1 cereal

preworkout
2 scoop whey
bananna
2 roll sweetarts (simple carbs before working out)

postworkout
smoothe (whey, smoothe cream, bananna) 700 cal about

Last meal
( usually meet the rest of my marcos with this meal, yogurt usually maybe some beef fajitas).

i was just tying to optimize some things, and curious what maybe in the smoothe cream if anyone knows it. I would prefer it to be more sugary simple carbs as thats what i have always used post workout, just have had no luck finding out what is actually in "smoothe cream" lol

I would do some more inquiring at the gym, whatever it is, has got to come in a container with ingredients listed.

When I hear the word "Cream" , I immediately think of fat.....like the date in heavy whipping cream.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity