over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

snow snow and more snow

quadzilla500

Registered
no guys not that kind of snow....
I just spent 12 hours of shoveling snow....my house and grams wow!!!! holy lotsa snow... Could have it all plowed but for 150.00 I'll do it myself and enjoy the cardio...lol

I finally heard from "O" he said the DVD's are well are on there way... I guess you guys are right just takes a long long long long .... time. I dunno I guess in the grand scheme of time a month or so really isn't so long... I am guessing it will be somewhere around 45 50 days. Is that long? let me know please..

Well back to the boots and the shovel if you can stay dry and warm!!!!!!!!

4th snow storm in Philly last night into today. Word is we're gonna get another one next week. That would make it the 5TH snow storn in 5 weeks. But I'm wearing my shorts outside cause I know that snow aint real! It's all smoke and mirrors! :D

hell yea boom, im in the same frame of mind, well until it dips below 20 deg. lol

I had a eye doc appointment for today. I'm glad I thought of calling first before digging my car out and driving through two counties to find the place closed.

I had a eye doc appointment for today. I'm glad I thought of calling first before digging my car out and driving through two counties to find the place closed.

Why did they close? It's so warm out right now??? :p:D

I'm wearing shorts right now!

4th snow storm in Philly last night into today. Word is we're gonna get another one next week. That would make it the 5TH snow storn in 5 weeks. But I'm wearing my shorts outside cause I know that snow aint real! It's all smoke and mirrors! :D

I spent my the 1st 20 yrs of my life in VT. Shoveling snow, delivering papers in the snow, walking to school 20 miles uphill in 5 feet of snow each way;). Moved to Arizona 21 yrs ago and love it! The family that still lives there will be arriving in a couple of weeks for their annual visit. I think this year they are a little more anxious to get out of the snow. You can all come out and visit anytime. I belive there are a few of us on this board in the South West.
By the way its 70 + degrees and sunny. Going hiking tomorrow

Why did they close? It's so warm out right now??? :p:D

Ha. I'm near the coast so it started snowing here before noon on Wednesday. I woke up Friday morning to hear the newscasters from 1010WINS trying to help motorists stuck in the snow. Those that drove out into that asked for it.

Ha. I'm near the coast so it started snowing here before noon on Wednesday. I woke up Friday morning to hear the newscasters from 1010WINS trying to help motorists stuck in the snow. Those that drove out into that asked for it.

If it gets any colder around here I'm gonna have to move to alaska where it's warmer! :p

P.s. snow fluries all day today, and another round of snow possibly this coming wednesday. I'm not quite sure if the snow knows he's not suppose to be here this year! LOL

We got blasted by snow in the DC area as well and I here theres more coming.

we got 4-5 last night, im fucking over this shit, i wanna go bak to the caribbean

frk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner