over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SNOW $^%$

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
I just spent the lst 2 hrs trying to get my car our of a fucking drift!. I live just outside of town by a few miles with some acreage. Well my road drifts from time to time and I thought I had it made. Fuck no and I wasn't in the
4x4. I was so fucking pissed. I got it dug out and have to sleep in the living room now hoping that I can here the plow truck come by in the morning so I can get it in my driveway before he burries it on his second path around. Being the stubborn fuck that I am I almost tried to shovel the entire road to the driveway. IT's a dead end dirt road and I'm .9ths from the asphalt. Well I tried to shovel the last 3ths so I didn't have to worry about it in the am. Do you know what it takes to try and shovel that much snow. I think if there was someone else around me at the time I would have tried to kill them. Frustration is an understatement. Wouldn't have been so bad if the farmer would put up or allow snow fencing to be put up this year to cut back on the drifts. I wanted to strangle that bastard. Think I'm going to get a new plow truck tomorrow. I feel better now! :D ;)

Great. Here I am in San Diego about to leave 70 degree weather for Indy to see the Colts lose their only game of the year, then to Detroit to visit family for the holidays. When my brother called and said they just got some new "white stuff", I thought he was talking about something we used to use in the eighties. I'd forgotten how much I loved the snow. Thanks for the reminder. Gee, I can't wait.

I don't miss that lake effect snow man. I drove into SW Michigan for Thanksgiving, the second I drove over the border the winds picked up and snow was blowing everywhere creating some nice drifts. There was a sign for the rest stop that was twisted because the winds were so bad. We just get bitter cold here in chicago :(

I wish I could say I know the feeling but its always hot and hotter here. Only benefit is freedom is a very short distance to travel to get goodies. MM

lol....dude, i had to dig out last year with a fuggin frying pan.....had a shovel at first, then on the second scoop...snap...lol, took me about 3 hours with the pan:D

The snow and cold were two of the main reasons I had to leave Michigan.

|--[\\\]>------ yeah, it's cold out here too...the other day i believe it dropped down to about 60 degrees during mid day! burrr!!!!!!! i was very close to putting on a long sleeve tshirt! Its especially cold in the morning b/c it's always sunny here! i dont know what i'm going to do when i visit IA next week.

Well I'm tired as fuck as I sat up all night waiting for the snow plow to come. I went down stairs to put some wood in the furnace and I thought I saw his flashing yellow lite around 7:15. So I came up and got all bundled up to go get it out of the snow bank and be done with it and try and get some sleep before work tonight. WRONG!!! At first I thought this asshole burried my car under the snow. So I dig into the snow alittle and there's no Car. Well the road commision called the township and the fucker that doesn't like me and one of his buddies responded. They got there before I got outside and tagged the car as abanded and had it towed. Said it was obstructing the road. I called township and they told me that he was off duty for the day and that if I had a problem to get ahold of the commander on Monday. I asked what was I suppossed to do about the car and they told me to pay the tow fee and maybe an inpound fee. $75.00 and 3 arguements later I'm pissed off all over again! I told those fuckers that they could come and pick me up for work and drop me off, but they didn't seem to like that idea so much! LOL

Rage

I can totally relate bro! That shit is why I am going to move south. I know just how frustrating it is to have to deal with this shit every winter. Every year i say to myself " I just can't take this shit anymore" one of these days I will just friggin move.

I hear ya, this summer I was so hot wishing for winter now Im freezing my ass off.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws