YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So a female trans student at my school started using Test...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
Long story short, I'm a university teacher and she's (he's) a student (18).
I'm in Japan so someone who does something like this isn't pretending. To come out in this conservative society isn't easy, but she did it.
I don't worry about pronouns too much in conversation because I respect this person and they understand that so it's not such a big deal.

She started using Test E 125mg every two weeks for gender reassignment therapy. This will last prob 2-4 years.
She (He) said his goals were getting a lower voice, building some muscle and growing some facial hair.
I wanted to warn her about clittoral enlargment and other dangerous side effects.
Maybe recommend anavar if her goal was just more muscle, primo, etc.
This person is really cool, I honestly want to do my best for him.

I'm kind of torn up inside. I want to warn her about the dangers of test but at the same time I respect her/his discision.
What should I do?

If they really want to be a man then why worry about an enlarged clit. She should get the surgery and have a cock built. No point in claiming to be a man if ya ain’t got the proper equipment!

Cage

The first chance I had to talk to her alone, away from school, I tried to warn her.
And to be honest I was suprised to hear about how much her doctors hadn't told her about side effects.

The side effects are essentially what a female to male trans is after right? I mean the whole reason they take these drugs is for the masculine side effects like hair, deeper voice etc so I don’t see why anavar is better. This isn’t a female bodybuilder trying to get bigger but remain feminine.

On a side note I think transitioning generally speaking will not improve these peoples sense of well being. I think most just attribute their issues to gender identity as a scape goat but it’s her/his life

Reactions: cal
Why worry about her clit when she wants a deep voice and a beard? My wife and I know a girl at our gym wanting to be a man and using 250 mg test a week for 1.5 years now. She looks sort of masculine with her hairstyle, muscles, husky voice and masculine features but she expressed disappointment that her clit did not enlarge during the process.

Apparently she confessed to having the tiniest clit ever. Hence , no genetics or receptors down there to build on .
Not all woman have the ability to grow their clit when exposed to androgens , especially if they are extremely small to begin with.
You may want to discuss that with her and examine her first before warning her:p

It's definitely crazy that when it comes to the substances that we use for muscle growth and physique enhancement, how much we actually know compared to what you think a medical professional will know. The relentless pursuit of physique enhancement is not something of concern for doctors or pharmacist.

When it comes to to transitioning though, doctors that specialize in helping people transition to different genders have it figured out. You would not want them to switch from Testosterone to Anavar or Primo. It throughs everything off. Of course there are going to be side effects that aren't exactly warranted, but when transition it is like going through puberty all over again.

Test is going to be dangerous if their turn goal is to go from female to male. It is on of the two natural hormones that designates the difference between masculine traits and feminine traits in the body.

I have seen some insane transformations from female to male. I mean where you would never, ever guess. I am talking where the person goes from an unmistakeable female to your typical 45 year old male who is 50lbs over weight, unkept beard, receding hair line with thinning hair, deeper voice and more body hair than me.

Let them live their life. Did they specifically ask you for gear advice? I bet they didnt.
You seem like a nice concerned teacher, but its in their hands and their doctor's now.

YOU would neeevver want another lifter to come talk to you and give you random advice about gear. Assumng you didnt know your shit.
Why would they want your perspective?

Also, what "dangers of test" are there are 125mgs a week???

Let them live their life. Did they specifically ask you for gear advice? I bet they didnt.
You seem like a nice concerned teacher, but its in their hands and their doctor's now.

YOU would neeevver want another lifter to come talk to you and give you random advice about gear. Assumng you didnt know your shit.
Why would they want your perspective?

Also, what "dangers of test" are there are 125mgs a week???

This. Unsolicited advice is the worst advice. Although your heart is in the right place, if the conversation doesn’t happen naturally, I would not try to force it.

It's definitely crazy that when it comes to the substances that we use for muscle growth and physique enhancement, how much we actually know compared to what you think a medical professional will know. The relentless pursuit of physique enhancement is not something of concern for doctors or pharmacist.

When it comes to to transitioning though, doctors that specialize in helping people transition to different genders have it figured out. You would not want them to switch from Testosterone to Anavar or Primo. It throughs everything off. Of course there are going to be side effects that aren't exactly warranted, but when transition it is like going through puberty all over again.

Test ISN'T going to be dangerous if their turn goal is to go from female to male. It is on of the two natural hormones that designates the difference between masculine traits and feminine traits in the body.

I have seen some insane transformations from female to male. I mean where you would never, ever guess. I am talking where the person goes from an unmistakeable female to your typical 45 year old male who is 50lbs over weight, unkept beard, receding hair line with thinning hair, deeper voice and more body hair than me.
Huge typo that needed to be fixed.

If it were me, I would not get involved in this situation. After having a sex change, transgenders are at a much greater risk for committing suicide. I would not want to feel responsible in any way because I encouraged it or gave advice.

Yea I don't see why u are so concerned? They want to be a man so the sides are welcomed. Maybe u took a liking to this person but it's not your choice to make. Everyone makes mistakes on the road of life but we have to deal with them. Just let it be, or tell them up the dose to 250 lol

At the end of the night do you think he/she/it lies in bed wondering what nike22 would do? Nope. Stay out of it.

If it were me, I would not get involved in this situation. After having a sex change, transgenders are at a much greater risk for committing suicide. I would not want to feel responsible in any way because I encouraged it or gave advice.
This. And although the transgender movement is being pushed in America, other cultures who are more conservative (co-workers, family) may not want someone in a position of influence to urge them to go through with what they are doing.

Long story short, I'm a university teacher and she's (he's) a student (18).
I'm in Japan so someone who does something like this isn't pretending. To come out in this conservative society isn't easy, but she did it.
I don't worry about pronouns too much in conversation because I respect this person and they understand that so it's not such a big deal.

She started using Test E 125mg every two weeks for gender reassignment therapy. This will last prob 2-4 years.
She (He) said his goals were getting a lower voice, building some muscle and growing some facial hair.
I wanted to warn her about clittoral enlargment and other dangerous side effects.
Maybe recommend anavar if her goal was just more muscle, primo, etc.
This person is really cool, I honestly want to do my best for him.

I'm kind of torn up inside. I want to warn her about the dangers of test but at the same time I respect her/his discision.
What should I do?
I'm in Japan as well so I understand the climate here. This student obviously isn't following any trend, nor likely excessively encouraged by society. They must have thought about this extensively.

If it's health concerns, that's fair.
If it's LGBTQ, you know as well as I that despite being a conservative society, Japan is in many ways more forgiving and accepting than other places.

Just look at the success of Matsuko Deluxe or IKKO. Hell, I watch Matsuko every Tuesday faithfully.

In the long run the side effects are what they will get anyway from the therapy they will need to be who they want to be. so i would let it go.

can anyone answer this;what happens to a women's nipples when they use androgens or aromatizing gear? Does nothing happen? Do they get sensitive? They already have breast tissue so it's not like with a male where the tissue and/or glands become stimulated. I posed this question here years ago but got no response. Apologies if this is straying from the original question.

Hit a sensitive spot eh?
it's a Jordan Peterson quote. Trans people don't bother me. The socio-economic/political based bias towards them using hormones we are penalized and demonized for does, that double standard. also the agendas people push in general people try to their ideologies impose on us and our youth also bother me. they are everywhere out here. but the original post is weird. I do however think what JBP wrote is very profound and agree with the references to the health dept and youth. I have had a few clients who were in the process or whatever it's called of going from male to female. They were all very nice people. Plenty of gay clients out here too. I dont like that I did time for steroids and these people get celebrated when they use them. SD is a mecca for that stuff. ideologies are like crippled religions, they divorce our rational intellect from our being. I stay away from people pushing agendas PERIOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member