over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So basically what you're saying about insulin

Kev

Registered
1 IU per 10Kg bodyweight
Eat within thirty minutes (protein carbs)
eat again around two hours (protein carbs)

And you're pretty much in the clear? I've searched and the only question I have that remained unanswered is this: What are your odds of becoming insulin dependent on this stuff? I've had nurses and nurse practitioners telling me its a bad idea. But I've never read about anyone who used it correctly that ended up going up shit's creek.

I have never heard of a bber who become insulin dependent, as many times as I used it Im just fine in that respect.

I'm really just trying to get my feet wet with it. I'm thinking about starting out at one pin per week. Maybe increase up to two. Then MAYBE three. Probably just for one week out of the month.

At the beginning of the month around the same time I pin CJCDAC

I'm really just trying to get my feet wet with it. I'm thinking about starting out at one pin per week. Maybe increase up to two. Then MAYBE three. Probably just for one week out of the month.

At the beginning of the month around the same time I pin CJCDAC

You probably won't notice much with that regimen. Most guys on this site follow the 3x a day 3 times a week regimen or pre-wo.

As far as insulin dependence...I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not like test where your body stops producing it's own insulin just because you are taking it exogenous-ly. I would worry more about insulin resistance...

You probably won't notice much with that regimen. Most guys on this site follow the 3x a day 3 times a week regimen or pre-wo.

As far as insulin dependence...I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not like test where your body stops producing it's own insulin just because you are taking it exogenous-ly. I would worry more about insulin resistance...

Insulin resistance is the thing to watch. Im gonna do my first insulin run in about 6 weeks. Im gonna follow mutants insulin protocol minus the igf lr3 but mike Arnold has a very good one too. Im only gonna use 6iu humalog pre but focus on getting quality protein and aminos in, in that time. I'll be training 4 times every 8 days, so only use slin 4 times a week. Im priming the next 6 weeks and getting insulin sensitivity as good as possible with intermittent fasting. After 7 weeks i will drop gh and slin while still on tren and throw some fasting in again to regain insulin sensitivity to regain insulin sensitivity. I do belive if you abuse insulin you run the risk of shutting pancreas down somewhat but as said, you don't hear of bodybuilders becoming type 1 diabetics

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Last edited:
In that case I'm going to do some more research on it before I try anything. Everybody wants to be in good shape but I don't wanna be that guy.

In that case I'm going to do some more research on it before I try anything. Everybody wants to be in good shape but I don't wanna be that guy.

Yea, research the shit out of it. I do with everything be it roids, peps gh etc. Out of all of them though slin is the only one that can kill you outright, though like everthing if you know what your doing your be fine

GW-501516 is shown to greatly increase insulin sensitivity, might want to incorperate this? Just a thought that crossed my mid......

Sammy, a BB stresses his/her pancreas quite hard anyways ...if using insulin you actually disburden your pancreas - which means it won't shut down.

The problem with slin usage are the insulin antibodies which might increase in number. One should use slin in cycles and along the breaks one's well advised to use Metformin.

Sammy, a BB stresses his/her pancreas quite hard anyways ...if using insulin you actually disburden your pancreas - which means it won't shut down.

The problem with slin usage are the insulin antibodies which might increase in number. One should use slin in cycles and along the breaks one's well advised to use Metformin.

Hmmm interesting, never thought about it like that. I use fasting to keep insulin sensitivity up and it works very well. Hoping to avoid the use of metformin this way. Only gonna run slin pre workout for 6 weeks anyway

Just from what I know about the endocrine system the problem with flooding your system with something like that is "down-regulation" in which there is too much of substance X in your blood, so substance X receptors begin to decrease.

Thus reducing the effect of substance X

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner