advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So everyone raves about Team Skip blend..

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
But if you were choosing a blend to use PRACTICALLY 100% OF THE TIME PRIOR TO BED, would you just do a 50/50 blend of micellar casein and cold filtered isolate?

You know...and maybe 2-3 tbsp of almond butter or macadamia nut oil chucked in with it? :)

Last edited:
Really? No one else?

If it was strictly for pre bed I'd justnuee regular casine if it diden't upset my stomach , casine pre bed gives me horrendous cramps and gas while sleeping.

I've used egg white protein and it was great but lately i've found that a fattier cut of beef kike ribeye or ground chuck or some whole eggs works great and I feel a lot better in the am

Update

Good Lord! I got 10lbs of TeamSkip heavy dutch chocolate fudge.

2 sccops of this and 2tbsp almond butter and Im in heaven. A perfect meal replacement! This is going to make getting more calories in a breeze...especially with a banana added to the mix perhaps in the am. The shake above will undoubtedly be my pre bed shake, and a banana added may be my first meal of the day.

I doubt Id need another mid day since Ill be eating lots of whole foods as well.

This stuff is awesome and Im the guy who hasn't touched Whey Protein since March 2009.
Thanks TrueNutrition!

Been using Team Skip exclusively for the past 6-7 years as my only powder source.

Love me some Coconut flavor. I switch it up from time to time to a banana, banana coconut.

Team Skip Coconut with Mac nut oil.........yum.

Is this thread a question or a statement? lol haha I'm somewhat confused :confused:

Good Lord! I got 10lbs of TeamSkip heavy dutch chocolate fudge.

2 sccops of this and 2tbsp almond butter and Im in heaven. A perfect meal replacement! This is going to make getting more calories in a breeze...especially with a banana added to the mix perhaps in the am. The shake above will undoubtedly be my pre bed shake, and a banana added may be my first meal of the day.

I doubt Id need another mid day since Ill be eating lots of whole foods as well.

This stuff is awesome and Im the guy who hasn't touched Whey Protein since March 2009.
Thanks TrueNutrition!

Thanks for the feedback.
It sounds like a must try.

I agree with gunny. Whole eggs and a fattier cut of beef is best suited for pre bed. Team skip is good for any other time of day IMO as it has 3 different types of protein.

But if you were choosing a blend to use PRACTICALLY 100% OF THE TIME PRIOR TO BED, would you just do a 50/50 blend of micellar casein and cold filtered isolate?

I've done both with no noticeable difference. However, I'm not a competing bodybuilder so my experience may not be applicable to someone managing every calorie for show prep.

I prefer the texture of Team Skip but that's an individual preference. Casein doesn't always mix evenly for me.

One other thing I am considering is 16-20oz Raw Milk instead of water.

YES..

Team Skip is great stuff..I like a casein blend with a banana and some peanut butter before bed.

I avoid protein supplements when all possible. Ive been eating 5-6 omega 3 whole eggs before bed, and I like it much better. Caseine protein always gave me upset stomach and Id have to wake up in the middle of night and poop..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131