over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SO freaking depressed New Back update!

Steve O

I had a couple PM's saying that. I can't complain about my surgeon. She does neuro and ortho. Her list of credentials are off the chart. So I trust her. She wanted me to try pain injections instead of surgery but when I told her I did that for a very long time nearly 5 years she said well then' it's time.

Once she saw the herniation's she said the shots would have never worked I was at the next level. Next level is fusion. I really want to avoid that.

My followup is tomorrow at 10:45 interested to see what she says about this new herniation.

I had a couple PM's saying that. I can't complain about my surgeon. She does neuro and ortho. Her list of credentials are off the chart. So I trust her. She wanted me to try pain injections instead of surgery but when I told her I did that for a very long time nearly 5 years she said well then' it's time.

Once she saw the herniation's she said the shots would have never worked I was at the next level. Next level is fusion. I really want to avoid that.

My followup is tomorrow at 10:45 interested to see what she says about this new herniation.

Sounds like your in good hands. Today just had Xrays checking all rods and screws are in place from my resent surgery and my God. wish I hadn't. They go from L1 to S1, about 13'' long. BUT THANK THE LORD HAVE FEELING BACK IN MY LEGS AGAIN AFTER CLOSE TO A YEAR ! Listen to what she says, Don't try to cut corners and good luck tomorrow my friend....

OH well!

SO the deal is I have a L3\L4 herniation. She said not as big as as the L4\L5 but herniated none the less. It went from bulging in operation to herniated after.

She asked me "what did you do" I told her nothing. She said did you do any kind of physical therapy and I said yes at home with 2 therapists I had about 4 visits. She said who ordered that found out the head hospital therapists did.
She said she never orders therapy until at least 6 weeks post op and that depends on a patients symptoms.

She said this happens she has had patients go home and come right back in a matter of days.

SO right now pain meds Hydro, Gabapentin, and antibiotics are my life for at least the next six weeks.

She says I am too inflamed to do another surgery on this soon. I have 3 weeks PTO and some discretionary time of as a VP at a small dev shop. I am done the rest of the year. Wish me luck boys but I'll be back.

So sorry to hear. As someone with bulging disc from L4 to S1, i feel your pain some. I had bad sciatica for a year that went away for now.

Have you talked to your Dr about stem cells from placenta? The drawback to it is you will be in a hard shell back brace for 2 weeks laying flat on your back. You can't be up for more than 15 minutes per day. I believe it was around $1500 to buy the stem cells & then maybe insurance paid for the procedure. I didnt do it because I know I would never lay there for 2 weeks flat on my back. My Dr claims that his percentage rate of success was 100% of regeneration. I just wanted to share that option with you.

SO the deal is I have a L3\L4 herniation. She said not as big as as the L4\L5 but herniated none the less. It went from bulging in operation to herniated after.

She asked me "what did you do" I told her nothing. She said did you do any kind of physical therapy and I said yes at home with 2 therapists I had about 4 visits. She said who ordered that found out the head hospital therapists did.
She said she never orders therapy until at least 6 weeks post op and that depends on a patients symptoms.

She said this happens she has had patients go home and come right back in a matter of days.

SO right now pain meds Hydro, Gabapentin, and antibiotics are my life for at least the next six weeks.

She says I am too inflamed to do another surgery on this soon. I have 3 weeks PTO and some discretionary time of as a VP at a small dev shop. I am done the rest of the year. Wish me luck boys but I'll be back.

Now I wish I would have said something. When I first read how fast you were going to do PT I was shocked. It's always 6 to 8 week post op. The hospital really F'd up!

Have you talked to your Dr about stem cells from placenta? The drawback to it is you will be in a hard shell back brace for 2 weeks laying flat on your back. You can't be up for more than 15 minutes per day. I believe it was around $1500 to buy the stem cells & then maybe insurance paid for the procedure. I didnt do it because I know I would never lay there for 2 weeks flat on my back. My Dr claims that his percentage rate of success was 100% of regeneration. I just wanted to share that option with you.

I would have to see ALL of the research. There are a lot of claims being made about stem cells these days.

Yea Bio she was irked about that PT. I did it because I thought I was supposed to. I don't know if it did any harm. I just watched a documentary about a guy that spent thousands$$$ on stems cells for back issues and they did nothing. Joe Rogan swears by them.

My Mother spent $2000 on stem cell injections to help with knee pain. She said it did nothing. A complete waste of money for her.

Yea Bio she was irked about that PT. I did it because I thought I was supposed to. I don't know if it did any harm. I just watched a documentary about a guy that spent thousands$$$ on stems cells for back issues and they did nothing. Joe Rogan swears by them.
I
Really depends on the issue. I'm no expert, I would really have to research each issue but if someone has stenosis, stem cells won't do anything.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131