over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

so gf says "no" to competitive bodybuilding

Are you saying you hit your girlfriend ? Like put hands on her? And thats what did faze her? I hope I am reading this wrong.....but if you have hit her before then you should be ashamed of yourself bro!! And in fact you deserve all the drama this women is going to bring you from here on out.

If I read this wrong then I am sorry for jumping on this and assuming wrong. But bro you made this thread, you asked for what ppl thought or advise and you are getting it! You are acting like a real jag off to some ppl just because you dont like what they have to say! But that is the chance you take when you make post like this! Not everyone is going to sugar coat it or say things that you want to hear or agree with...but doesnt mean that you should also act like a jag off towards them.

I read tat earlier too. I took it as a sarcastic response..... I hope I was correct

Are you saying you hit your girlfriend ? Like put hands on her? And thats what did faze her? I hope I am reading this wrong.....but if you have hit her before then you should be ashamed of yourself bro!! And in fact you deserve all the drama this women is going to bring you from here on out.

If I read this wrong then I am sorry for jumping on this and assuming wrong. But bro you made this thread, you asked for what ppl thought or advise and you are getting it! You are acting like a real jag off to some ppl just because you dont like what they have to say! But that is the chance you take when you make post like this! Not everyone is going to sugar coat it or say things that you want to hear or agree with...but doesnt mean that you should also act like a jag off towards them.

I read tat earlier too. I took it as a sarcastic response..... I hope I was correct

No, I'm pretty sure the low-life was serious. He might change his story now...but seriously, who jokes about that kind of stuff?

I'm speechless if he was serious.

My sister was in an abusive relationship about 10 years ago. Her ex husband used to come home drunk and beat her up. It nearly destroyed her.
I wanted to kill him but my sister made me promise not to hurt him.... So I fucked with his head for the next year :D

Any sort of violence is not on in my opinion

ya it doesnt faze her

actually i havent decided to stay, im seriously considering leaving, and not just cuz this, cuz her attitude toward everything. she says "ive given up so much for you you cant just keep taking and taking" like me competing is negative to her or something. we're just on two completely different pages.

You put your hands on her? If that's the case, she should leave your thug ass.

im a very sarcasticc person

but then again i am a low life....so who knows? dumbasses

Do what is best for you. In the end, that is all that matters as it is your life, your choice, and you that has to live with the consequences of your decision.

I gave up a lot for someone I loved. She was insecure about me going to the gym, so I stopped going to the gym and trained at home. She was insecure about me playing guitar and writing music, so I stopped. She was insecure about me having a female best friend who was drop dead gorgeous, so I gave her up. In the end, I got dumped, I felt extremely depressed, I called my best friend to make things right but find out that she committed suicide, and I was told she couldn't handle not having me in her life. I ended up attempting suicide myself. I lost everything I loved. Take it from someone who has been there, you do what you feel is right for you. We all know in our heart when something doesn't feel right. Take care of yourself first, that way you can have enough left inside to take care of others as well. I wish you the best of luck. ;)

I live with the pain of losing my best friend every single day as I loved her so much. She was the woman I should have married. No one else comes close.

thats crazy jj, i too gave up my female best friend(although she was pretty big not hot at all) due to my gf, but my best friend didnt approve of her either so it wasnt just my gfs fault it was just a regular catfight. anyway ive tried putting myself and my best wishes forward but i also love this woman very much and try to work things out and better both of us like helping her boost her self esteem, become more independant and a stronger woman as opposed to being so clingy and needy, we both have made improvvements which is why i am still with her, shes been there for me in tough times and im trying to stick w her, sorry for all you manly big balled SOBs that dont understand

first of all i was joking

second of all i dont fucking need people calling me or my lady names, understand? i dont care if i asked people for advice, im a fuckin grown ass man, and im assuming you and everyone else is too, so fuckin act like it, you dont have to talk shit just because its the internet, be mature and act your fucking age. takes a JAG??? off to know a fucking JAG??off. get off your fuckin high horse and stop thinkin its ok for people to give ME shit but when i defend myself I AM IN THE WRONG

...or you changed your story since no one here would approve of you beating on a woman.:yeahthat:

Save the drama for your mama bro..no one cares.

Last edited:
...or you changed your story since no one here would approve of you beating on a woman.:yeahthat:

Save the drama for your mama bro..no one cares.

dam bro u got me there. shut the fuck up why r u wasting your time coming in this thread just to talk shit? do u have nothing better to do? grown ass man acting like your fucking 18. fuck off, u have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread, your presence is no longer needed :)

if you wanna talk shit PM me, dont waste space on this thread. i asked a legit question and wanted peoples advice if they had an experience like i had w my lady. its so sad how theres men in their 30s and 40s who come here just to talk shit.

if you have some sound advice to contribute then please by all means...

I had a similar situation. With the lifestyle getting more and more invasive on everyday life--you know, stuff that "regular people" like to do, like spontaneous, fun events; family time; meals that don't adhere to a specific macronutrient and caloric amount; and not living like a monk--my then girlfriend and now fiance laid into me concerning my desire to compete: "Make a decision: Either be a lonely bodybuilder with your computer and online forums or live a normal life with me!"

Being that I was not going to ever set the bodybuilding world on fire or receive particular social recognition or monetary compensation from it, I decided at age 33 that I will never compete (at the time was gearing up to do a show that passed this past Spring) and decided to tone the hobby and lifestyle down. Now I'm just a regular guy who lifts three to four days per week and does other physical activities and does stuff normal people like. :(

I live with the pain of losing my best friend every single day as I loved her so much. She was the woman I should have married. No one else comes close.

Those truly were some touching words you wrote in that post, JohnJuan. Actually one of the most moving I ever read on PM.

Hadn't she decided to give up on this existence before you could show her your Love, I'm sure you'd have made her a happy girl. Life can be really unfair sometimes.

I had a similar situation. With the lifestyle getting more and more invasive on everyday life--you know, stuff that "regular people" like to do, like spontaneous, fun events; family time; meals that don't adhere to a specific macronutrient and caloric amount; and not living like a monk--my then girlfriend and now fiance laid into me concerning my desire to compete: "Make a decision: Either be a lonely bodybuilder with your computer and online forums or live a normal life with me!"

Being that I was not going to ever set the bodybuilding world on fire or receive particular social recognition or monetary compensation from it, I decided at age 33 that I will never compete (at the time was gearing up to do a show that passed this past Spring) and decided to tone the hobby and lifestyle down. Now I'm just a regular guy who lifts three to four days per week and does other physical activities and does stuff normal people like. :(

are you happier then u would have been otherwise?

My way of looking at it now is that eventually in your life this going to happen anyways, for whatever reason weather its health or family obligations etc. Someday you will tone it down and bodybuilding will take on less importance. RIght now would you say that bodybuilding is in the top 3 things in your life, maybe even #1 or #2? Is bodybuilding more important to you than losting your girlfriend. Eventually someday it will come to mean much less to you, its a natural thing. The only question really is, when will it be?

"gf says no to competitive bodybuilding"

you mean X girlfriend? ;):)

in all seriousness, if its something you want to experience I don't think you should let anyone stop you. if she "loves you" or sees real potential in you and her being together than she wont leave you.
(I didnt read all the previous posts, just giving my .02)
-JS

Last edited:

YES, but this decision was for ME, not anyone else, and I don't tell anyone else what is ultimately good for them barring some stuff that is bad any way one cuts it (eg, crime, drugs, bad behavior, etc.).

If it were not for bodybuilding addiction, I could've wound up with a lot more than I have now. But again, this is how bodybuilding affected ME and I don't speak for anyone else. If someone can swing it and live a "balanced" life (which to me is the antithesis of competitive bodybuilding, simply incongruent endeavors) then have at it. Again, didn't work for me. It has for others, but let's not overlook the tremendous amount of devastating divorces and breakups bodybuilders have been through.

if you wanna talk shit PM me, dont waste space on this thread. i asked a legit question and wanted peoples advice if they had an experience like i had w my lady. its so sad how theres men in their 30s and 40s who come here just to talk shit.

if you have some sound advice to contribute then please by all means...

Its so sad men in their 30s have to air out their teenage relationship problems...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

WOW...you are a Dick ..you asked for advice..he gave very sound advice..and you jump ugly with him,..typical 3 time looser

Three time loser? That's a new one by me!;)

Do what is best for you. In the end, that is all that matters as it is your life, your choice, and you that has to live with the consequences of your decision.

I gave up a lot for someone I loved. She was insecure about me going to the gym, so I stopped going to the gym and trained at home. She was insecure about me playing guitar and writing music, so I stopped. She was insecure about me having a female best friend who was drop dead gorgeous, so I gave her up. In the end, I got dumped, I felt extremely depressed, I called my best friend to make things right but find out that she committed suicide, and I was told she couldn't handle not having me in her life. I ended up attempting suicide myself. I lost everything I loved. Take it from someone who has been there, you do what you feel is right for you. We all know in our heart when something doesn't feel right. Take care of yourself first, that way you can have enough left inside to take care of others as well. I wish you the best of luck. ;)

Thanks for sharing that JJB, your words literally brought a tear to my eye.

I really like your advice, of take care of yourself first. Lately I have been thinking a lot about that statement. Reason= if you don't take care of yourself, no one else will.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131