over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So I finally caught gyno...again...

jimmyjones

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
So the fucker finally caught me. Woke up this morning with a sore ass left nipple, and if I squeeze that bitch hurts like a mother. Let me give you a little bit of back story…

Early on in May, I was blasting Tren Ace anywhere from 600mg to 900mg a week. It was pyramid style. I started out with 150mg EOD, ran that for 1 week and then bumped upto 200mg EOD and ran that for 1 week and then finally, I bumped it upto 300mg EOD and ran that for the last 2 weeks in May. Test this whole time was kept strictly at 50mg EOD and that’s Acetate. During this entire time period, I was NOT using any aromatase inhibitor, only Cabergoline at 1-1.5mg per week. Not a single side effect to speak of. No gyno, no acne, no trouble sleeping, no insane body temp (only during workouts), and no rage issues of ANY sort.

Well, after May, I took a break from Tren, all thru June, and in the last week of June, I decided to start it up again. This time….this is what changed…

125mg Tren Ace EOD
50-60mg Test Enanthate EOD
500iu HCG EOD
1.5mg Cabergoline per week
NO AI

I added the HCG in because I am prepping my body to come off (Been on for the last 7 months) and im running it for 1 month total.

So what I have finally concluded that when it comes to Tren…

If you use of estrogen producing drugs (HCG!!!), and an ester that usually readily converts more (Test Enanthate!!!), even tho you are on a prolactin inhibitor, and there is NO AI in the drug protocol, you WILL get gyno!

So….I have ordered more Cabergoline and a round of Letrozole and its already on its way (Thanks MP) …I know I can shrink it in a matter of days…but I learned something new today.

Moral of the story? If youre gonna use high dose Tren, use very very low dose Test Prop or Ace alongside…and if you are gonna use aromatizing drugs (HCG, Test Enanthates, Dbol, Drol), ALWAYS keep an AI on hand (Letro is superior in this case) and always keep your prolactin inhibitor on DECK!

So the fucker finally caught me. Woke up this morning with a sore ass left nipple, and if I squeeze that bitch hurts like a mother. Let me give you a little bit of back story…

Early on in May, I was blasting Tren Ace anywhere from 600mg to 900mg a week. It was pyramid style. I started out with 150mg EOD, ran that for 1 week and then bumped upto 200mg EOD and ran that for 1 week and then finally, I bumped it upto 300mg EOD and ran that for the last 2 weeks in May. Test this whole time was kept strictly at 50mg EOD and that’s Acetate. During this entire time period, I was NOT using any aromatase inhibitor, only Cabergoline at 1-1.5mg per week. Not a single side effect to speak of. No gyno, no acne, no trouble sleeping, no insane body temp (only during workouts), and no rage issues of ANY sort.

Well, after May, I took a break from Tren, all thru June, and in the last week of June, I decided to start it up again. This time….this is what changed…

125mg Tren Ace EOD
50-60mg Test Enanthate EOD
500iu HCG EOD
1.5mg Cabergoline per week
NO AI

I added the HCG in because I am prepping my body to come off (Been on for the last 7 months) and im running it for 1 month total.

So what I have finally concluded that when it comes to Tren…

If you use of estrogen producing drugs (HCG!!!), and an ester that usually readily converts more (Test Enanthate!!!), even tho you are on a prolactin inhibitor, and there is NO AI in the drug protocol, you WILL get gyno!

So….I have ordered more Cabergoline and a round of Letrozole and its already on its way (Thanks MP) …I know I can shrink it in a matter of days…but I learned something new today.

Moral of the story? If youre gonna use high dose Tren, use very very low dose Test Prop or Ace alongside…and if you are gonna use aromatizing drugs (HCG, Test Enanthates, Dbol, Drol), ALWAYS keep an AI on hand (Letro is superior in this case) and always keep your prolactin inhibitor on DECK!

Who told you to take test and HCG with Tren? you don`t need to take any test or HCG with tren.
Trenbolone compounds have a binding affinity for the androgen receptor five times as high as that of testosterone. I would like to see a study where it shows the benefits with that combinatin.

So I'm fine to run tren only cycles? Cos test does nothin for me. Currently running 100mg a week just because

I used to run tren only cycles and had great results. I did that early on, but then later I ended up using test with it because I figured it was best to have some test in my system since the tren would shut down natural production.

Practically speaking though I felt great on just the tren.

same as emeric. you dont need both but test will help with gains but you need to be careful b/c of trens potency with binding. once your done you can take the hcg if you want.

Last edited:
I am only taking HCG because after August 3rd I am coming off for good. So while Im on Tren, which shuts you down hard, I am using the HCG to restart my nuts up, and for PCT I will be using Aromasin and Clomid.

I have always used Test with my Tren, but this past year Ive come to realize, the Tren works so much better with just very minimal test, and the best one to use is Ace at 50mg EOD. When I jump back on, I will use strictly Tren Ace with Test Ace...Enanthate has a way of converting more and raising estrogen levels.

When I jump back on, I will use strictly Tren Ace with Test Ace...Enanthate has a way of converting more and raising estrogen levels.

I was under the impression that an ester cannot contribute to aromatization, but only the compound that it is attached to. How does a longer ester lend itself to aromatization?

Running hcg 250iu 2x a week.
300 tren
100 test. Still getting gyno with prami and low dose letro. Thinking to just drop the test completely

Running hcg 250iu 2x a week.
300 tren
100 test. Still getting gyno with prami and low dose letro. Thinking to just drop the test completely

Its most likely not the test, its the HCG. HCG will increase estrogen far faster than Test.

Keep your HCG in there, and up your letro dose to 1mg every day until gyno is dead, then lower to .5mg EOD

In order to kill gyno, you have to starve the breast tissue of its estrogen, which is its growth promoter, alongside prolactin. So you have to up your prami dose a tiny bit, and significantly higher your estrogen killer, Letrozole. Within one week it will be dead.

Last edited:
Was getting gyno before the hcg only done one shot of 250iu so far and been on 2.5mg letro n 0.3 prami every day. Extremely estro sensitive so I am tempted to drop test and hcg and just run the tren til I cruise.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear