advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So I got 150 10mg var as a bonus- how to run- or pass?

Real anavar works very good. Thats enough to let you know if you like it or not.
40-60 mg worked great for me. Made me feel good and strong with noticeable strength gain.

You guys know you can get var for super cheap right. Oxides is a little over a hundred dollars for 5 grams of processed tablets

You guys know you can get var for super cheap right. Oxides is a little over a hundred dollars for 5 grams of processed tablets

Yea, I got some of their var, was not impressed at all with quality, real var is expensive, if you are paying a buck a tab or under, chances are it's fake or uinderdosed, God bless you .

Well bro, winny and Dianabol was never intended for human use, as a matter of fact winstrol was used strictly for race horses and still is , therefore the high mgs tabs, doing 50 mgs doses of either one of those compounds is extremely liver toxic, a young liver is able to withstand for a while but as you get older , your liver loses the ability to pass this chemicals. In the last few years they developed a human grade winstrol(winstrol depot), but the oral version is still not approved for human use. Some companies make the dbal and winstrol at 5 and 10 mgs, when I do winstrol I use the depot and I use dbal I use 40 mgs split in 4 10mgs doses , and never run any oral past 6 weeks without taking a break, this is just my opinion, God bless you Tenny.

WELL PUT I must disagree on one point though- oral stananzonal was for approved human consumption back in the day. Why oral then? I seen bottles of the real deal back in tha day (late 80's) Ben Johnson shit. Ya dont make orals for animals- except human animals! Got me an old (1990) PDR (physicians desk reference) where i would research my shit pre-internet and it is listed in oral form at 5mg's. Bless ya Minister!

WELL PUT I must disagree on one point though- oral stananzonal was for approved human consumption back in the day. Why oral then? I seen bottles of the real deal back in tha day (late 80's) Ben Johnson shit. Ya dont make orals for animals- except human animals! Got me an old (1990) PDR (physicians desk reference) where i would research my shit pre-internet and it is listed in oral form at 5mg's. Bless ya Minister!

Well, my bro is a vet in Central America and they do give tabs to animals, just because they are most cost effective, as a matter of fact they never had injectable dbal untill recently, that I am aware of, but point well taken. Jhonson took winstrol depot, the human GMP grade. blessings to you also Rhino. Minister

i thought oxide was done making dvds??

My Var experience at 47 years old

Started at 80mg for a week or so. Just wanted to sleep all day, but got ripped, veiny and strong. Went to 60mg, same good and bad. Went to 40, that worked for me. No noticeable fatigue. But my 2 liver enzyme levels were 20 or 30% above high normal. And my hdl was low. Other than provirion that is the only oral i have ever tried. But I'm thinking of dbol.....hmmm...but if I get any bigger I'll look like a definate juicer. And that can not be.

I don't know where you live rhino, but tis not the season for cutting drugs. If I were going to take it, I would wait for the warmer weather and t shirt garb. That's when I'll throw down so cutters. But I'm much older than thou art.

Oxide worked for me

Yea, I got some of their var, was not impressed at all with quality, real var is expensive, if you are paying a buck a tab or under, chances are it's fake or uinderdosed, God bless you .

But it was my first run with an oral so maybe I just responded better. But they are relatively cheaper.

Holy smokes , at 100 mgs a day, that could run you up to $500 a month, besides anavar is not the mild ,friendly drug everybody thinks it is, there is a reason why pharma anavar is manufactured at 2.5,5 and 10 mgs, and that's because in clinical trials anavar raises liver counts dramaticly at higher amounts, doing high doses of var for long periods of time is very harmful. I think doing any A-17 drug for longer than 6 weeks at a time can cause damage , sometimes irreversible to liver, and it might not manifest right away, but it will over the years, seen it too many times, have to remember the liver is our life filter, it filters and purifies your blood, it's involved in oxigen and nitrogen balance, lipid counts and a bunch of other functions, if it's not firing at 100%, you will start to experience health issues, at first mild but they will worsen in time, so keep the dose as low as possible, like I said before ,I get nice gains on 30 mgs. God bless you friends

High amounts of any oral can be bad. Anavar from everything I've read, is one of the milder ones. Asparin and tylenol are bad also. I think 4-6 weeks is long enough on orals. Personally, I'd rather do a few less cycle's, at a higher dosage so they are more effective, so I can do less cycle's overall. Guys who have tried real var 100mg ED keep doing it. And I've never seen someone say it wasn't effective, or was too toxic. Unlike Anabol or winny, some people just can't do them. Liver protection liv 52/milk thistle helps with values also. And if you are paying $500 a month for var, you are not shopping around and finding a good source, it's easily less than half of that and the results are worth it. I think the guys who have problems with liver toxicity and longterm damage, never cycle off, or give their livers time to recooperate.

Oxide var is considered one of the best available in quality. Price doesn't always equal quality in this game. You weren't impressed because you weren't taking enough of it. Tren like results, with no sides at a high dose.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. It's a whole other level.

Last edited:
like mentioned in this thread var is an awesome and underrated oral, it makes your muscle incredibly hard, it increases your strength super fast and is great to take on a diet...

Make sure you get real var, there is a sponsor on this board that does phenomnal var....all my friends use it and report amazing results. HGH var seems to be so much better than what else is on offer.

I used to think that Var was easy on the liver compared to all those other 17aa's:confused:

What has changed the bro-science?

Anyways, all you need is Synthetek's Synthergine. It will act as a liver protectant with anything. I use it daily whether I'm 'on' or not.

Quality of avar (and anything) is on such a broad spectrum. The best way imo to use it is to start with a decent supply and simply start on a low dose and increase if needed. If you have the best quality 40mg should be plenty. But to be honest the 3 times I have taken it I needed much more 2 of the 3. Avar is amazing...probably my 2nd fav oral (tbol first).

Last time I took it I done 60mg for a while and didn't notice much. Increased to 80mg and noticed the difference in days. Next time I take it I will probably quickly move upto 80mg within a few weeks as that is the dose I feel best on. Everyone is different. I may take it again and 60mg is plently. Obviously quality differs with anything but avar especially due to it's cost.

I would either buy more and start on 40mg and and see where you are at in 4/5 weeks at that dose. Or you could just start them now and just do alittle trial. I imagine you will get great results if you haven't taken it for so many years.

I agree with the above, that shoudl be 30 days at 50 mgs or around 5 weeks at 40 mgs per day. If you get results you want at those dosages great, if not, that is not bad either as you have a freebie and will know if you want to try again, or how you respond to it.

I used to think that Var was easy on the liver compared to all those other 17aa's:confused:

What has changed the bro-science?

Anyways, all you need is Synthetek's Synthergine. It will act as a liver protectant with anything. I use it daily whether I'm 'on' or not.

Nothing has changed Tyrone, any 17-AA, is stressful to liver, mg by mg, var might be the easiest on liver,but my liver counts go way high, when I use 30 mgs, and not to mention the stuff just kills your good cholesterol, can't get away from it, it metabolizes twice in liver, Blessings friend.

I still love running var at 60 to 80mg a day with liver protection couple weeks before i run var.

Oxide var is considered one of the best available in quality. Price doesn't always equal quality in this game. You weren't impressed because you weren't taking enough of it. Tren like results, with no sides at a high dose.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it. It's a whole other level.

Well I ran Oxide's var for a month with little effect at 30 mgs, and then I ran VIP's and the stuff hit me like a rock, got lean and muscle had a nice full look ,so I just don't come on here and start making stuff up bro, I tried it and wasn't impressed,and I,m not gonna harm my liver doing more than that, just because the stuff is low quality. And you say no sides, run 50 mgs a day for 4 weeks and do a blood panel bro, you'll never run that much again, God bless you.

going to get blood work in a few weeks anyway and see how it looks. I'll post up results, I'm very curious also. Oxide var is 50mg pills, are you sure it was oxide you ran? Would be tough to dose 30mg with oxide var. I have great results from it, just surprised you didn't get anything. It is most people's favorite.

going to get blood work in a few weeks anyway and see how it looks. I'll post up results, I'm very curious also. Oxide var is 50mg pills, are you sure it was oxide you ran? Would be tough to dose 30mg with oxide var. I have great results from it, just surprised you didn't get anything. It is most people's favorite.

Well , I split the tabs , so I was prolly running more like 25 mgs a day, but if the var is good I notice the effects quick, Var is basically the only oral I use, besides small amount of dbal on PCT, been using it for any years , and that's why I know how toxic it really is, when people say it's mild, they are right about that it is the mildest of the AA-17 , but still highly toxic when used in high amounts or long time. I just don't know where the notion came that you gotta do 100s of mgs of the stuff for results, I guess it depends what you are trying to achieve, myself I'm pretty lean and when I stack 30 mgs of good quality var with Masteron, I get great results. God bless you and Happy New Year. Minister.

On my freebie im gonna run 30mg/day 50 days and re-evaluate. Was happy with my current deal so I will run this nominal dosage and report any changes. Gonna wait a month or so as I started some new sus wanna see whats us with that and not get cross results that cant be determined. Thanks for all the respones.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131