YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So I have a dilemma. I can't make my gear dose any higher without bad blood pressure sides.

I feel like I'm not understanding this though. You are growing....why do you need to move the dose higher?
Plenty of BBers stay at the same dose for blasts and use their food and training to be the big factor in growth, why are you not using those.

If upping the gear is the ONLY way—and I say only if you are killing the gym and literally cannot eat another bite of food—then drop the orals. I personally think the orals are BP killers. Injectables are like a 3 in the BP dept, orals are a 9...together they are an 11. Get off the orals.
Because I am killing it in the gym, hitting PRS at the MINIMUM every 3 weeks and I am eating seven times a day (on a bad day I eat five times but make it up with extra fats). When I see or read What guys bigger than me are eating IT IS SIMILAR.

RECENTLY I WAS ABLE TO BREAK A PLATEAU BY LOWERING MY VOLUME NOW I'M INTRODUCING LONG ACTING INSULIN. But since lowering the volume is the direction that's helping me grow, there is a limit. it wouldn't make sense to lower it anymore. It would be too little.

Maybe I'm asking for too much too soon. I'm just forecasting here that's the thing. I believe at this rate it would not be possible for me to gain 20 lb of muscle which is my ultimate goal.

You ever thought about cutting test in half and doubling your primo?
I have not tried that with primo but I have tried in the past with Tren and other anabolics. High test with anabolics seems to bring on thickness that the high anabolics with low test cannot. My next blast I will experiment with higher primo doses

I'm embarrassed to say that I have not pulled bloods (recently) I did in the beginning of my blast. When I pulled that my t3 was low but normal range (given that I have no problem losing fat/staying lean) I just make sure I get a good dose of iodine a day and supplement selenium.

I'd imagine my hemocrit and RBC is high right now. Donating blood may be the ticket. My plan was to avoid high intensity cardio until I gained 10 more pounds. Because high intensity cardio goes after glycogen stores and fast twitch fibers more than fat stores. If we looked at our body as having a certain amount of adaptive potential which I believe it does, that's why we don't see athletes that are at the elite level in 2 or 3 types of sports (unless the sports are very similar), something like high intensity cardio takes away from that thus will limit how much I can train without overtraining.

But I will start implementing high intensity cardio via bicycle, impact of running is too hard on my leg (due to injuries previously sustained)
I'd say this would help, more intense cardio. But if your currently just doing walking you could probably add in moderate intensity and it would help, might not need hiit. For me I do a ton of cardio and use low volume training and frequent deloads to keep from over reaching. Tons cardio, high volume, never deloading may start cutting into strength.

I'm going to be honest here, I don't get those doses at all, they seem insane, similar to what I used to compete as a super heavyweight. Based on your pictures, you should be able to use 300-500mg of test and still grow for years. GH and slin? I don't understand it, maybe some GH but slin also? I just don't understand taking those drugs at those amounts at your level. What are your goals? It seems you could accomplish them with a fraction of those drugs. Use all that shit when you need it, after you have put on another 40-50 pounds.

I'm going to be honest here, I don't get those doses at all, they seem insane, similar to what I used to compete as a super heavyweight. Based on your pictures, you should be able to use 300-500mg of test and still grow for years. GH and slin? I don't understand it, maybe some GH but slin also? I just don't understand taking those drugs at those amounts at your level. What are your goals? It seems you could accomplish them with a fraction of those drugs. Use all that shit when you need it, after you have put on another 40-50 pounds.
I appreciate the constructive criticism, I agree.

The doses are high but another 40 50 lb on me?!? I don't think that's possible. I was the skinniest dude in my high school or one of them. I was 135 when I started lifting (at the same height).

If I objectively look at this.
It's just been a really long cycle, it's time to cruise.

How I came to these dosages was when
I would start to plateau I would raise the dose and food. When I would start to plateau again I'd repeat.
For the majority of my cycle the dosages was not like this.

In my opinion with the amount of carbs I eat it would be unhealthy to not run insulin. Also in my opinion if you're running above 6iu of GH and your fasted blood sugar level is above 100 you should be implementing insulin. Simply eating the amount of carbs I eat is a recipe for diabetes. Adding GH the equation only exacerbates the issue. I look bigger than my pictures. Actually the other day one of my wife's friends that I don't know called her and said "I saw your husband at the mall he's a lot bigger than I thought"

250mg/w Testosterone Undecanoate
100mg/w Nortestosterone Decanoate
50mg/d Testolone
10mg/workout Methyldrostanolone
10mg/workout Cardarine
Workout Insulin
GH, IGF

Phenibut for L-type Calcium Channel related toxicity, both neurological and cardiovascular. You could get a selective calcium channel blocker for your blood pressure, but your brain is suffering.

My goal is to get as big as possible while remaining functional (being able to Sprint relatively fast and be flexible). I believe that is 20 more pounds

I appreciate the constructive criticism, I agree.

The doses are high but another 40 50 lb on me?!? I don't think that's possible. I was the skinniest dude in my high school or one of them. I was 135 when I started lifting (at the same height).

If I objectively look at this.
It's just been a really long cycle, it's time to cruise.

How I came to these dosages was when
I would start to plateau I would raise the dose and food. When I would start to plateau again I'd repeat.
For the majority of my cycle the dosages was not like this.

In my opinion with the amount of carbs I eat it would be unhealthy to not run insulin. Also in my opinion if you're running above 6iu of GH and your fasted blood sugar level is above 100 you should be implementing insulin. Simply eating the amount of carbs I eat is a recipe for diabetes. Adding GH the equation only exacerbates the issue. I look bigger than my pictures. Actually the other day one of my wife's friends that I don't know called her and said "I saw your husband at the mall he's a lot bigger than I thought"

While I think your cycle doses are high, I do agree that when GH as well as carbs get high, using slin is going to be very beneficial and keep you healthier than if no slin was implemented. As long as slin is used to control blood sugar, I think it's a smart idea.

imo keep it simple.
best bet is urrbc is high cuz you been on a while and at a hefty dose.
time to cruise.
in mean time i'd def check out carditone and/or lisinpril
dont be a fool and walk around w HIGH bp. i did it for years and prob took years off my life.

if i were you i'd get off everything except test, gh and slin. cruise on that.
-F

This is why I got into GH...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201119-123801_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201119-123801_Gallery.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 55
Because I am killing it in the gym, hitting PRS at the MINIMUM every 3 weeks and I am eating seven times a day (on a bad day I eat five times but make it up with extra fats). When I see or read What guys bigger than me are eating IT IS SIMILAR.

RECENTLY I WAS ABLE TO BREAK A PLATEAU BY LOWERING MY VOLUME NOW I'M INTRODUCING LONG ACTING INSULIN. But since lowering the volume is the direction that's helping me grow, there is a limit. it wouldn't make sense to lower it anymore. It would be too little.

Maybe I'm asking for too much too soon. I'm just forecasting here that's the thing. I believe at this rate it would not be possible for me to gain 20 lb of muscle which is my ultimate goal.

The problem is that you're PREDICTING a plateau....you haven't hit one yet, you just THINK you're gonna hit one.
So you're trying to problem solve. IMO, why do that now. Keep attacking and stop thinking the "what if." Its not helping you.

With the change to your volume, you should be good for awhile. Question, when you say plateau...are talking about BW or progress with weights in the gym??

And as someone else mentioned, you are quite a hefty dose (similar to me at 300lbs).

All this s*** I've been running has actually help my quality of life tremendously. The more I run the quicker I recover (injury wise as well)

You know what I should have made this more clear at the start this is more of a hypothetical question not necessarily something that's a concern right now.

The problem is that you're PREDICTING a plateau....you haven't hit one yet, you just THINK you're gonna hit one.
So you're trying to problem solve. IMO, why do that now. Keep attacking and stop thinking the "what if." Its not helping you.

With the change to your volume, you should be good for awhile. Question, when you say plateau...are talking about BW or progress with weights in the gym??

And as someone else mentioned, you are quite a hefty dose (similar to me at 300lbs).
I should have made it clear that this was more of a academic question. My dosages were not this high for the majority of my cycle I just wanted to see what would happen running them this high the main side effect is high blood pressure.

So when I reach that point in my development does it become necessary to run blood pressure meds? My question has been answered. Thank you guys!

imo keep it simple.
best bet is urrbc is high cuz you been on a while and at a hefty dose.
time to cruise.
in mean time i'd def check out carditone and/or lisinpril
dont be a fool and walk around w HIGH bp. i did it for years and prob took years off my life.

if i were you i'd get off everything except test, gh and slin. cruise on that.
-F
I was planning on just cruising on trt test you think keeping GH and slin in would help goals in the long run?

You are hitting your ceiling with the doses. Either back off or accept the fact that it will be more and more drugs from here on out.

Cruise on exactly no more than you need to maintain. IMO you can do that easily with just test. GH is great but you do get a bit of elevated heart rate so it's best to take a break from that as well as slin for obvious reasons.

It sounds like you just started doing the dosage you are doing so I agree with some of the other guys here that theres no reason at all to bump up the dosage in anticipation of a plateau. No reason to do that until you get there.

If you are worried about BP take out the orals. 50mg of drol jacks my systolic up 15 points like clock work for around 24 hours. I personally only use it on workout days when I am heavy (thanksgiving F*ck yeah and long sleeve weather) or I may use a bit more when I am leaned out but it is one of those drugs that absolutely will jack your BP up regardless. You could safely stop taking the drol and still feel like the hulk.

I was planning on just cruising on trt test you think keeping GH and slin in would help goals in the long run?

i dont know what your overall goal(s) are cant remember if u said u compete or not but i guess regardless i will share what i did and would do...
i did blood work and found i could cruise on 250mg test and blood work was all good. that and like @4iu gh and slin 1-2 times a week starting out then maybe 3x after ya get the hang of it and diet with it. u could keep ALOT of gainslike that.
i really like slin. especially if u are a naturally lean guy its a GREAT tool
-F

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear