YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So I have a dilemma. I can't make my gear dose any higher without bad blood pressure sides.

i dont know what your overall goal(s) are cant remember if u said u compete or not but i guess regardless i will share what i did and would do...
i did blood work and found i could cruise on 250mg test and blood work was all good. that and like @4iu gh and slin 1-2 times a week starting out then maybe 3x after ya get the hang of it and diet with it. u could keep ALOT of gainslike that.
i really like slin. especially if u are a naturally lean guy its a GREAT tool
-F
Long, regular or rapid, slin?

I feel like I'm not understanding this though. You are growing....why do you need to move the dose higher?
Plenty of BBers stay at the same dose for blasts and use their food and training to be the big factor in growth, why are you not using those.

If upping the gear is the ONLY way—and I say only if you are killing the gym and literally cannot eat another bite of food—then drop the orals. I personally think the orals are BP killers. Injectables are like a 3 in the BP dept, orals are a 9...together they are an 11. Get off the orals.
/thread imo

i dont know what your overall goal(s) are cant remember if u said u compete or not but i guess regardless i will share what i did and would do...
i did blood work and found i could cruise on 250mg test and blood work was all good. that and like @4iu gh and slin 1-2 times a week starting out then maybe 3x after ya get the hang of it and diet with it. u could keep ALOT of gainslike that.
i really like slin. especially if u are a naturally lean guy its a GREAT tool
-F

Agreed, a cruise of 200-300mg test + 2-4iu GH and some slin sprinkled in would be enough to keep the gains. You could probably even make gains at the higher doses and maintain just fine at the lower ones.

I know you recently posted this is all theoretical at this point, but from my point of view it you are at a dose (and a fairly high one, more than I'd be comfortable with now) and anything further will raise BP (and cause who knows what other silent sides) - then you body is telling you "ENOUGH".

I'm going to risk counting like a crotched old man here but...
If food and training aren't getting you where you want to be with those doses, your body doesn't want to be the size you desire. You are fighting yourself.
I have a very close friend in a situation like you. He trains DC and logbooks diligently, he eats well, and he was doing more gear than myself; 50lb lighter than me and 5" taller.
His body didn't respond and he just experienced increasing sides...BP, bloat, acne, etc. is body was telling him NO, STOP.

I don't enjoy being a wet blanket, but I feel I have a moral obligation to step in and say what I believe once in a while, even if not heeded.

I look bigger than my pictures. Actually the other day one of my wife's friends that I don't know called her and said "I saw your husband at the mall he's a lot bigger than I thought"

^^^Excellent.. :ROFLMAO:

I know you recently posted this is all theoretical at this point, but from my point of view it you are at a dose (and a fairly high one, more than I'd be comfortable with now) and anything further will raise BP (and cause who knows what other silent sides) - then you body is telling you "ENOUGH".

I'm going to risk counting like a crotched old man here but...
If food and training aren't getting you where you want to be with those doses, your body doesn't want to be the size you desire. You are fighting yourself.
I have a very close friend in a situation like you. He trains DC and logbooks diligently, he eats well, and he was doing more gear than myself; 50lb lighter than me and 5" taller.
His body didn't respond and he just experienced increasing sides...BP, bloat, acne, etc. is body was telling him NO, STOP.

I don't enjoy being a wet blanket, but I feel I have a moral obligation to step in and say what I believe once in a while, even if not heeded.

There are so many typos in that I sound like an idiot...apologies guys...:p

I'm not "not responding" I've literally said the doses recently got up here. I've made more progress than anyone I have heard of in this time span (with a couple exceptions)... Has the increase in dose helped... No not really, but I don't want to be a mass monster anyways

I just restarted bbing something like a year and a half ago, started higher than hrt doses something like a year ago. I was literally crippled 3 years ago (almost no funtion in my left arm) broken back in 5 places a little over 1.5 years ago

99.99999 percent of bodybuilders are waisting their time. Of course I'm not that .0000001% (that can make it) that's why I don't bother competing, yet I get asked at least weekly if I compete.

This mother fucker diesel comes to flame me on multiple threads. And doesn't have a pic. At least have a pic if you're going to talk shit. I thought this is a hardcore board. Fuck a f****** two grand a week blast for a few weeks is a huge deal.

This mother fucker diesel comes to flame me on multiple threads. And doesn't have a pic. At least have a pic if you're going to talk shit. I thought this is a hardcore board. Fuck a f****** two grand a week blast for a few weeks is a huge deal.

I'm not saying this is a crime, because we all do it time to time, but did you start this thread looking for feedback and advice from knowledgeable people or did you just want your already decided course of action validated?

If the the former, then just read what people have to say and let the unpleasant comments roll off your back.

I've been misguided or outright wrong so many times I cant even begin to count.
I'm always grateful to those who have helped me along the way, even when I didn't recognize it at the time.

This mother fucker diesel comes to flame me on multiple threads.

^^^OMG, lol ..no i don't
(..link those threads if you think so)

..you'r just very self conscience & sensitive cuz you'r wound tight from being on too much gear

brother ..re-read the quote that posted ..it's f*ckin' hilarious
..was laughing my ass off!!

not flaming you ..you'r just getting offended easy

..get the chip off your shoulder & don't take yourself so seriously (..nobody else does)

While I don't run these doses (anymore) but I was getting blood pressure spikes when I jump from cruise to blast mode. What I found worked for me was gradually ramping up doses over the course of several weeks. The drastic changes seem to impact me more significantly than a gradual increase over the course of several weeks. fwiw.

Honestly I don’t know why people are telling you these doses are crazy. Oh yeah, everybody grows to be massive on 10mg test p a day and 400grams of protein while beating the log book. Yes eating and lifting progressive will take someone a ways but not as far you’ll go with more drugs. The more you take and can handle the more you’ll grow. You look good bro and no you’re not small. I know a lot of guys who are bigger in person than pictures also.
I also don’t understand some people who say a certain dose is only worth it for a cheap plastic trophy. Or that a person at a certain weight should be taking a certain dose because we all respond differently.
As far as blood pressure or other things well that’s honestly part of the risk.
Also I wouldn’t even respond to a rep those guys are nothing but sleezy middlemen drug pushers. The lowest on the totem pole.

Honestly I don’t know why people are telling you these doses are crazy. Oh yeah, everybody grows to be massive on 10mg test p a day and 400grams of protein while beating the log book. Yes eating and lifting progressive will take someone a ways but not as far you’ll go with more drugs. The more you take and can handle the more you’ll grow. You look good bro and no you’re not small. I know a lot of guys who are bigger in person than pictures also.
I also don’t understand some people who say a certain dose is only worth it for a cheap plastic trophy. Or that a person at a certain weight should be taking a certain dose because we all respond differently.
As far as blood pressure or other things well that’s honestly part of the risk.
Also I wouldn’t even respond to a rep those guys are nothing but sleezy middlemen drug pushers. The lowest on the totem pole.
Read my mind, thanks bro!

At some point when pushing up the dosages, you're going to have to take action concerning your BP. This point will obviously vary all over the place for different individuals. But if your BP gets too high and you're determined to keep pushing it, give your GP a visit and look at the options available for BP medicine.

Don't read too much into the horror-stories about bèta-blockers neither, they are really benign for the most part. A lot of PM-members are on one (thank God!) and I generally don't see them complaining about the side effects too much. I've been on Bisoprolol myself for years now (for Sinus Tachycardia though) and it has definitely improved my quality of life.

Although a part of me also agrees with hawkmoon, this could be your body's way of telling you enough with this shit already. Maybe being the size you aspire to is not in your cards so to speak. Just like hawkmoon's buddy can do everything right, abuse the shit out of himself with PEDs and it's just never going to happen for him no matter what.

But whatever you decide to do, you must get your BP down to a healthy level and if the natural stuff isn't cutting it anymore...

Good luck!

At the doses of AAS I'm running currently running I can control blood pressure just fine with natural health sups. And I'm not going to say they're low cuz they are pretty high.

1G test c (per week)
250 tren a (per week
25mg of Anadrol or anavar (a day)
400 primo e (per week)
400 masteron (per week)

Plus GH and slin

Gh 4-6iu per day (sometimes higher sometimes lower or none)
About 20iu 5 days a week of log (split into two doses a day

Recently started low dose (basel,) lantus just change to everyday instead of 3 days a week.

Injectable L-Carnitine 400mg a day

If I try to raise the doses (at all) from here, blood pressure starts becoming an issue sometimes a big issue.

So is turning to an Ace inhibitor (or some other form of blood pressure med) necessary for me to run more gear? I have clonidine on hand and it saved me from a massive rise in blood pressure yesterday. But I have to be alert for work and just generally in life. And I feel like every blood pressure med I've taken makes me drowsy and spaced out. But I haven't used many different types of prescription blood pressure meds. (my father complains about the same thing on his blood pressure med but I'm not quite sure what he takes, and he doesn't lift or take any peds)

I'm going to come off in a week anyways. Maybe my body just needs time for my red blood cell count and hemocrite to come down. I've been on for a while.

I know this cycle (or similar) will be just fine for now and For the next 1, 2 or 3 years
I know this will work for another 10-15 of lean mass. But what if I want to get bigger?

Why sacrifice your health for a few pounds of size? Listen to your body, there is a reason your blood pressure is high. Deal with the cause rather than thinking that adding a medicine to relieve the symptom will help you. I don't know how old you are, but when you are older you will understand my train of thought better.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity