over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So I Was Watching...

Kaiser

Moderator/Computer Geek
One of my favorite shows "House" on Fox last week (actually it's on tonight at 8 & 9 Eastern time). Really good show about an arrogant exceptionally smart doctor from Princeton NJ. Anyway, he was talking about patient that was in bad shape and he mentioned the patient's urine and how tannish/brown it was. He described it as blood even through it wasn't red or it didn't have a shade of red. He said that you mix red with yellow and what do you get. The patient turned out having kidney problems. Is this what I hear people talking about with Tren causing dark urine or even brown urine? Is it a small amount of blood in the urine? I have never experienced this, but it sounds kind of scarey or maybe I just got a spooked from the show...

ACTUALLY

Kaiser said:
One of my favorite shows "House" on Fox last week (actually it's on tonight at 8 & 9 Eastern time). Really good show about an arrogant exceptionally smart doctor from Princeton NJ. Anyway, he was talking about patient that was in bad shape and he mentioned the patient's urine and how tannish/brown it was. He described it as blood even through it wasn't red or it didn't have a shade of red. He said that you mix red with yellow and what do you get. The patient turned out having kidney problems. Is this what I hear people talking about with Tren causing dark urine or even brown urine? Is it a small amount of blood in the urine? I have never experienced this, but it sounds kind of scarey or maybe I just got a spooked from the show...

IT IS A BAD SIGN FOR YOUR KIDNEYS. IT IS ACTUALLY CALLED MAPLE SYRUP URINE. ALTHOUGH MORE PREVALENT IN INFANTS, IT CAN BE SEEN IN YOUNG ADOLESCENTS.

PHIL HERNON said:
IT IS A BAD SIGN FOR YOUR KIDNEYS. IT IS ACTUALLY CALLED MAPLE SYRUP URINE. ALTHOUGH MORE PREVALENT IN INFANTS, IT CAN BE SEEN IN YOUNG ADOLESCENTS.

I've heard so many talk about it on the boards from Tren mainly. Is it truly blood or is it something else? Can liver cause this too?

Check out "House" tonight if you get a chance Phil. You'll love it. And oh yes, I promise to call tomorrow. Been busy brutha.

ahhh yesh, HOUSE is on tonight. man i f'in love that show!! i have never been a person to get hooked on tv show's but this one has me.. never miss an episode..

that damn tritter guy "cop" is starting to piss me off though..:D :mad:

Thanks for the reminder, I would have missed it! I love House.

my urine is certainly much darker when i use tren but i wouldn't call in brown .. just a dark dark yellow .. i've always attributed it to the tren dehydrating me to some point ... like if you don't drink water all day and then you pee .. its fairly dark .. and when you drink water all day long at a rate of say 2 gallons a day .. your urine is nearly clear

when i tren my urine is darker in the morning but as the day goes on and i drink water it becomes clearer and clearer .. this is why i've attributed it to dehydration

i could absolutely be wrong and if i am i would LOVE to be corrected ... tren is a harsh steriod i know that and i've used it in 2 cycles .. i don't know that i'll use it again ever regardless if its blood in my urine .. its the only steriod i've ever used that literally makes me a touch "crazy" ... i dunno just not myself .. i feel off and get mad easily ... not "roid rage" just annoyed easily

and house is an AWESOME show i just got into it a few weeks ago and LOVE it ... i never miss that show or the office

if it was blood, i would believe that you would continue to pee dark brown even after the tren cycle because if you are peeing blood,it would not just go away.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131