over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SO I went.....

StoryOfTheYear

Registered
So I went from 181ish @ 10.3% BF before the holidays to 191 @ 7.8%BF this morning!!! Even after all the damage I thought I did!!!:) I'm pretty excited about that! But is that possible to do? maybe by body needed a change-up for a couple weeks from the normal clean diet? I was taking sus500 up until a couple days ago too. Maybe that had something to do with it. I mean, the guy uses a 5-site test for BF testing. Regardless, I'm pretty happy about that! THought I would share! -StOrY

So I went from 181ish @ 10.3% BF before the holidays to 191 @ 7.8%BF this morning!!! Even after all the damage I thought I did!!!:) I'm pretty excited about that! But is that possible to do? maybe by body needed a change-up for a couple weeks from the normal clean diet? I was taking sus500 up until a couple days ago too. Maybe that had something to do with it. I mean, the guy uses a 5-site test for BF testing. Regardless, I'm pretty happy about that! THought I would share! -StOrY

^^^

Could you not tell you were leaning out in the mirror, while getting bigger?

That's a lot of change for you to act like you didn't know!

Honestly! I really don't feel THAT lean! Maybe I'll go get it re-checked just to be sure. But it was the same sites he did the first time I got it checked.:confused: -StOrY

^^^

Could you not tell you were leaning out in the mirror, while getting bigger?

That's a lot of change for you to act like you didn't know!

It's tough to notice changes of yourself when you look at yourself in the mirror everyday. Best thing to do is take pics once a week and compare them every few weeks

I know one thing's for sure....that Phil Hernon guy knows his Shit!!! :eek: :) -StOrY

Over ten pounds of muscle in one month while losing fat?

From 10% to 7% And over ten pounds of mucsle, you must look amazingly different.

The offer still stands to meet up and workout since you workout less than 5 miles from my house. I would love to see those results in person.

Over ten pounds of muscle in one month while losing fat?

From 10% to 7% And over ten pounds of mucsle, you must look amazingly different.

The offer still stands to meet up and workout since you workout less than 5 miles from my house. I would love to see those results in person.

Keep in mind that I'm very new to bodybuilding! I've only been focusing on getting my macros right for.....like six months!! And have only been training consistently again for about a year and a half maybe! So maybe it's a beginner thing! I'm just telling you what the scale and the BF% calculation said that were probably like ..... 7 or 8 weeks apart!:) Oh and I'm 6' 1. -StOrY

Keep in mind that I'm very new to bodybuilding! I've only been focusing on getting my macros right for.....like six months!! And have only been training consistently again for about a year and a half maybe! So maybe it's a beginner thing! I'm just telling you what the scale and the BF% calculation said that were probably like ..... 7 or 8 weeks apart!:) Oh and I'm 6' 1. -StOrY

Nice work Story!! Phil is a genious and if you follow what he says to a tee, you will get resutls..as you can see first hand. Also you can bet your ass that weight gain and body comp change has a lot to do with the SUS 500...That stuff is great for leaning down and holding/gaining muscle..might make you dick limp but it works lol

Sorry i don't do body building.. I am handsome person..

lol ... huh? ANyways, Eroc, I'll pm you my number! I'll come work out any time! Just don't expect Ronnie Coleman to walk through the door!lol -StOrY

lol ... huh? ANyways, Eroc, I'll pm you my number! I'll come work out any time! Just don't expect Ronnie Coleman to walk through the door!lol -StOrY

My message box was full, you can try now. I'm good friends with owner of the Gym so you will be able to workout for free. And who cares how big you are? I just like to be around people that like bodybuilding.

Cool! I just sent you a pm. It will be nice to meet someone in person off the board too! -StOrY

My message box was full, you can try now. I'm good friends with owner of the Gym so you will be able to workout for free. And who cares how big you are? I just like to be around people that like bodybuilding.

As an older guy, your comment is nice to hear. Even though bodybuilding is an "individual sport", brotherhood is essential as not many people understand our endeavor.

Story, congratulations on making big improvements!

Here is what I have to say about having someone take those measurements...

I'd just go by the mirror....none of that other stuff means much...for instance if one guy measures you at 10% on monday....then just for the heck of it you have another guy measure you and he comes up with 8%.

My point? None of that matters. Look in the mirror. If you've got abs and vascularity, you are lean. If you don't...keep cleaning up the diet! :D

Way to go Story!!!

JT- thanks a lot for the advice! I've learned SO MUCH about health and fitness from you and others on the board over the last couple years man! Your outdoors pics are great too! Florida........well.........is just FLAT with a lot of elderly people!lol I started tightening up the diet as of a couple days ago! Too many microwaved king size Snickers bars and Caramellos!hahaha :p :)

Thanks RONJON! It's just nice to have a little direction for once also from Phil. I sorta felt like I was just training and eating blindly!

-StOrY

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner