over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So if you're on TRT when does it end?

I'm eventually going to get on TRT and while doing research for my upcoming summer cycle I thought of this?

Do you eventually just say, "hey I'm an old man no point anymore" or are you 80 years old barely able to get around still sticking pins in your ass?

Just curious what the general long term thought process is for guys on TRT since really once you start you can't stop, or at the least it would be difficult to stop and get back any natural levels....

If you have high blood pressure in your old age are you going to stop taking your high blood pressure meds? If you have diabetes at 73 years old are you going to stop taking your insulin? Testosterone in a male goes down by roughly 1-3% a year from ages 26/35 years of age onward....I dont understand why this is even a question in your head.

Here is a question you should have in your head.

A lean active man who eats healthy who has never taken steroids usually has the same physique from age 20 to 40.

That same lean active man who eats healthy .... his physique from 40 to 60 years old changes pretty dramatically (and not in a good way) even though he still eats well and is active....sarcopenia happens and he starts to disintegrate rather fast and accumalates bodyfat while losing muscle....if thats happening on the outside...do you think anything good is happening on the inside during that same process?

Thats a question you should ask yourself

How could anyone complain about 1 injection minimum per week from a slin pin when we spend every day shaving and brushing our teeth?

Have you seen most dudes today?

Neckbeards galore...

x2

bigdog i been on trt sub q x 1
ml = 250 mg test cyp. genotec since 24 oct 16.

i divide in 4 slin pins n shoot pre w ( know it doesn't make a diff as its sub q & its not like a IM test suspension shot) but i will it that way as traditionally i always pinned gear pre w.

honestly its quicker then making my pre or intra drink !!!

once anyone gets a hang of backloding it takes no time to loads pins worth 2-3 weeks. 8-12 pins in my case. fill a big barrel & backload. people its extremely easy & idiot proof.

i dont reuse slin pins so loads shoot sub q in the stomach & go . 30 sec job max!

why anyone would think TRT is a nusance & time consuming is impossible for me to understand.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Dude, seriously....

I am currently pinning Test, Mast, B12 complex, Glutathione, Curcumin and Resveratrol.

I literally can draw the stuff up in 30 seconds and pin in 1 minute.

I know my opinion is different from the majority but this only applies to me. I see TRT strictly as a vanity "treatment" I would never accept it to myself as a real medical therapy. TRT is more of a loophole to be able to legally look better, feel better and perform better in sports. But after it has served its purpose, is over. I personally, NOTHING makes me feel better than I feel completely natural. My libido, mood, sense of well being, is absolutely perfect when completely natural. TRT, juice, steroids, whatever you call it, is fun and all, but after I settle eventually with a girl and we enjoy life together, no more juice games or TRT or any of that shit.

Dude, seriously....

I am currently pinning Test, Mast, B12 complex, Glutathione, Curcumin and Resveratrol.

I literally can draw the stuff up in 30 seconds and pin in 1 minute.
x2

exactly dont know why some people think oh its such a big hassle and like a punishment.

Its not like one has to get their blood filtered cos their kidneys are burst and they having to go through fucking dialysis.

Now having to do that per week would be a enormous pain.

Ask Brit IFBB pro Daz Ball !

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I know my opinion is different from the majority but this only applies to me. I see TRT strictly as a vanity "treatment" I would never accept it to myself as a real medical therapy. TRT is more of a loophole to be able to legally look better, feel better and perform better in sports. But after it has served its purpose, is over. I personally, NOTHING makes me feel better than I feel completely natural. My libido, mood, sense of well being, is absolutely perfect when completely natural. TRT, juice, steroids, whatever you call it, is fun and all, but after I settle eventually with a girl and we enjoy life together, no more juice games or TRT or any of that shit.

that's ok bro nobody cares anyways

what? so if a 60 year old levels are at 150 you don't think its a good idea to get his levels up? if your levels were shit I don't think you would feel great natural like you say. if your levels are shit I am pretty sure your mood, libido, sense of well being will be crap. :banghead:

If you have a partner them help you out if they are okay with it, just a quick shot in the shoulder and that's it, really doesn't make it much of a hassle.

How could anyone complain about 1 injection minimum per week from a slin pin when we spend every day shaving and brushing our teeth?

I inject every day sub-q, 10mg.

People have already stated the same but sure that's all fine and dandy when you are in your 30-40's but being 60+ is completely different. It's a medical fact that trt can dramatically improve your quality of life when you are older. Eating a nutritious gluten free diet (;):D) is always good but it won't do much when a guy is 70 years of with a test level of 80 and his mind and body are slowly degrading. I believe keeping your test levels optimal when getting older should improve all areas of life and even contribute to health.

Wait your saying people are on trt for vanity? You do know the symptoms of low t right? Theres many people out there that suffer from low t and dont even known it who are depressed and have no sex drive. Someone that has one testical might be on trt or in a bad accident. There's also medications that create low t. I dont see how its a big deal being on trt. Theres little kids that are on insulin and they put a pin in there self everyday...

i just quit brushing my teeth so adding the subcutaneous injection daily was a no brainer.

I inject every day sub-q, 10mg.

without daily inject i could never have competed in last years pm transformation contest.
Ain't life grand...

Attachments

• chainheart transform.jpg
    chainheart transform.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 205

I have to disagree with you brotha, now does the majority use aas as vanity yeah sure, hell I did, but trt is different, if you need it you need it, I put it off for 5-6 years, and it finally got to the point where I absolutely needed it, my libido was still what I call ok, but I was moody, and my drive/motivation was dirt low, and I have always been active, from bodybuilding to biking to mountaineering/climbing, not to speak of with low test comes achy joints as well, I am sure you feel good right now because you levels are still good, but when the day comes when you no longer have that you will know, as far as what the OP asked, I suppose you never come off, I mean you might think right now you will not care how you feel when you are 70, I bet you change your mind when you get there, can you imagine being on trt for 20,30 or 40 years and then coming off.

Last edited:
what? so if a 60 year old levels are at 150 you don't think its a good idea to get his levels up? if your levels were shit I don't think you would feel great natural like you say. if your levels are shit I am pretty sure your mood, libido, sense of well being will be crap. :banghead:

Yes it would be a good idea to raise a 60 year old levels. Im not saying Im against TRT, I was talking strictly from my scenario, to my reality. But thats why in my case I have always give high priority to my HPTA so i can stay natural at any point without a problem which Ive done already multiple times for extended periods of times (1 year minimum at a time) with normal tested levels.

People have already stated the same but sure that's all fine and dandy when you are in your 30-40's but being 60+ is completely different. It's a medical fact that trt can dramatically improve your quality of life when you are older. Eating a nutritious gluten free diet (;):D) is always good but it won't do much when a guy is 70 years of with a test level of 80 and his mind and body are slowly degrading. I believe keeping your test levels optimal when getting older should improve all areas of life and even contribute to health.

Again, I wasn't saying I'm against TRT. I was talking just like you point out, from a guys in his 30's and 40's point of view. Of course an old person would benefit from raising his levels up.

Wait your saying people are on trt for vanity? You do know the symptoms of low t right? Theres many people out there that suffer from low t and dont even known it who are depressed and have no sex drive. Someone that has one testical might be on trt or in a bad accident. There's also medications that create low t. I dont see how its a big deal being on trt. Theres little kids that are on insulin and they put a pin in there self everyday...

No, I am not saying that people is on TRT for vanity. I said it can be used for that purpose, and is the way I personally would take advantage of it. Of course many people are on TRT because their bodies do not produce normal levels of testosterone anymore or were born with a medical condition and of course they don't do TRT for vanity, is for health reasons.

I have to disagree with you brotha, now does the majority use aas as vanity yeah sure, hell I did, but trt is different, if you need it you need it, I put it off for 5-6 years, and it finally got to the point where I absolutely needed it, my libido was still what I call ok, but I was moody, and my drive/motivation was dirt low, and I have always been active, from bodybuilding to biking to mountaineering/climbing, not to speak of with low test comes achy joints as well, I am sure you feel good right now because you levels are still good, but when the day comes when you no longer have that you will know, as far as what the OP asked, I suppose you never come off, I mean you might think right now you will not care how you feel when you are 70, I bet you change your mind when you get there, can you imagine being on trt for 20,30 or 40 years and then coming off.

I completely agree with you bro. But thats why I am seeing it from a "still" young perspective. Of course somebody who is already 50, 60, will have a different perspective depending on his health and condition. But with that being said, I personally would never be "on" juice for 20-30 years and then try to come off. Of course that would be stupid.

its kind of a stupid EASY thing to say....when you haven't crossed
that road yet.....

so you are already predicting the outcome of your life....saying
you wont need trt....

kinda silly...

I am 51 and plan on doing forever. I use a sublingual troche 40mg/ 2x daily. Very easy and relatively inexpensive. There are also compounding pharmacies that produce liposomal test. They combine the test w/ a lecithin base that creates a fat globule. You mix it in water, drink it and the drug survives the first pass through the liver so you essentially get 100% absorption.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws