advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So I'm in my pct...wasn't a bad cycle at all (lean bulk)

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I was suppose to do 400mg of test E a week with 300mg of deca but because of my own personal mistake I had done 350mg of test E and 300mg of deca. I also ran 3iu of somastims the entire time.

During the entire cycle I did 30 minutes of cardio every day and I ate below maintenance. I was on low carbs (one week I was above 100g of carbs but we cut that back to 60g because I was gaining too much fat).

Some fucking how, on a below maintenance I gained 24+lbs...yea...24. I could have added WAY more size but then I would have gotten fat and it would have not been worth it. For the past 2 weeks I've added 40mg of clen and trying to tighten things up also (which they are).

Next cycle will have tren A in it and finger crossed I will hit single digit body fat % until the start of my next cycle.

well that impressive to say the least. were you rebounding after losing a lot of muscle?
Kind of. In 2013 i was out of the gym for a year, 2014 i was on keto the entire time cutting the weight i had gained, and then this in 2015. My arms would explode if i ate my carbs but then again it was a lot of fat gain we tried to avoid.

I really hate myself for doing 0.7 instead of 0 8mg of test, resulting in 350mg rather than 400mg of test E per week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Kind of. In 2013 i was out of the gym for a year, 2014 i was on keto the entire time cutting the weight i had gained, and then this in 2015. My arms would explode if i ate my carbs but then again it was a lot of fat gain we tried to avoid.

I really hate myself for doing 0.7 instead of 0 8mg of test, resulting in 350mg rather than 400mg of test E per week

I wouldn't worry about that at all, you had incredible results for being on a deficit.

I do however know what you mean wondering what could have been:banghead:

So I was suppose to do 400mg of test E a week with 300mg of deca but because of my own personal mistake I had done 350mg of test E and 300mg of deca. I also ran 3iu of somastims the entire time.

During the entire cycle I did 30 minutes of cardio every day and I ate below maintenance. I was on low carbs (one week I was above 100g of carbs but we cut that back to 60g because I was gaining too much fat).

Some fucking how, on a below maintenance I gained 24+lbs...yea...24. I could have added WAY more size but then I would have gotten fat and it would have not been worth it. For the past 2 weeks I've added 40mg of clen and trying to tighten things up also (which they are).

Next cycle will have tren A in it and finger crossed I will hit single digit body fat % until the start of my next cycle.

Those r pretty impressive results...how much of it do u think was from muscle memory?

I wouldn't worry about that at all, you had incredible results for being on a deficit.

I do however know what you mean wondering what could have been:banghead:

lol thanks bud! But ya it's the what if that mentally fucking me up.

Those r pretty impressive results...how much of it do u think was from muscle memory?

I believe half of it. If it was higher carbs it would surpassed anything I had accomplished.

Very impressive results , im enjoying my somastim as well currently on 4iu's a day. Great gh you guys offer.

Very impressive results , im enjoying my somastim as well currently on 4iu's a day. Great gh you guys offer.
Thanks man i really appreciate it. But i have to give a lot of credit to Shelby. I have never looked this good before and working with him helped filter a lot of noises on diet, training, recovery, products, and dosing out. Hopefully I'll be working with him for as long as fucking possible.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar